Go Back   Socionics Forums > Ramble Mumble

Ramble Mumble Anything goes, but please make an effort to stay positive and keep it socionics related.

Old 14/01/2006, 12:10 PM

Default An infinite number of questions

Hello,

I am making the discovery of a new psychological system(relating to me),which is MBTI/Socionics.I have already discovered my Enneagram-type (6 wing 7),and I need know to know my MBTI-type just for more informations about myself(because I am always looking for a complete self-knowledge which is impossible).

But MBTI/Socionics seems to be a really difficult system for the following reasons:

-It isn't a Science of inner motivations,but a Science of behaviours and as you know behaviours change.

-It works using four bipolarities(I-E,F-T,N-S and p-j)and as a result this "practical-system" is composed of 16 types!!!

-I know that I must determine the right letter from each bipolarity but as I know,our type is the result of interactions between functions and not the result of an addition.

-When you want to determine the responsible function for a behaviour, several functions are probable.

Tests are accurate if and only if,you know yourself very much.

I can't find great differences between N and S...Intuition seems to be the result of manipulation of sensations.

What I need is a clue.

Thank you for your help.
Old 14/01/2006, 01:30 PM

Default Re: An infinite number of questions

You may want to start with taking The Socionics Type Assistant and posting your intercode here, then adding a picture to your profile. This is not an ESP/Clairvoyance forum you know .
Old 15/01/2006, 02:32 PM

Here you have my intercode:

uudoXr{iEowtvk_n/w_-fZdVhZuxNYiC2nwR@bO:Ka!IjTQjZFc$_AjdWEwpKnpHHWNYQD pKkbSS$/pK

You will be given a picture.
I have already given my picture to someone who isn't licensed and told me that I'm an ISFp!There is a HUGE difference between INTx and ISFp!!!

Do you have any comment right now?
Old 16/01/2006, 05:40 PM

Thanks comlicablahblah-blahblah,

Your test results are fine, you'll live! You know what they say - a picture is worth a thousand test results...
Old 18/01/2006, 01:24 PM

"Your test results are fine, you'll live"

Thanks doctor...but I am still anxious,maybe the machine isn't in good condition and it is not detecting small dangerous illness in my blood(=selections).What is the percentage of accuracy of this test?

Seriously is the photo definitive?(Anyway I'll give you a photo)
Old 18/01/2006, 08:59 PM

Dear Comblahblah,

Rest assured the machine is regulary serviced, lubricated and calibrated in order to keep it in a top notch condition. If you have used your brain implants to operate this machinery then the accuracy of the output should be within the allowed legal limits.

A photo would probably help.