Go Back   Socionics Forums > Ramble Mumble

Ramble Mumble Anything goes, but please make an effort to stay positive and keep it socionics related.

Old 18/06/2008, 01:20 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyclops View Post
When did I say ENTj is out of the question, stop imagining things.

It may be worthwhile double checking Ni PoLR definitions, just in case it's getting confused with a strong j tendency?
You clarified ...ENFj (and not ENTj)...............you could have very easily included it. Next thing you know you jump right into it.

just what i noticed in this thread.
Old 18/06/2008, 01:27 AM
Gone on holiday...

Quote:
Originally Posted by kensi View Post
You clarified ...ENFj (and not ENTj)...............you could have very easily included it. Next thing you know you jump right into it.

just what i noticed in this thread.
No. Kanerou said that her mum was a feeler and that her mum identified with Ni PoLR. Both ESTj and ESFj have Ni PoLR, and ENFj is a feeling type.

Kanerou misquoted me when she thought I said ENTj not ENFj.

Unlike you Kensi I listen to what people say. And also apparently unlike you, i'm willing to reconsider my position on fresh information or by thinking of a new solution. And besides I state again. I never ruled out ENTj anyway.
Old 18/06/2008, 01:55 AM

Quote:
No. Kanerou said that her mum was a feeler and that her mum identified with Ni PoLR. Both ESTj and ESFj have Ni PoLR, and ENFj is a feeling type.

Kanerou misquoted me when she thought I said ENTj not ENFj.

1.Unlike you Kensi I listen to what people say.
2.And also apparently unlike you, i'm willing to reconsider my position on fresh information or by thinking of a new solution.
3.And besides I state again. I never ruled out ENTj anyway.
  1. i'll take that as an arrogant comment, your comment couldn't be further from the truth...you don't know me IRL.....this cybertalk thing isn't exactly my forte.
  2. who is the one with a 400+ count thread here....listening to that of what other people say about his type.....that would be me.......you should examine your motives?......i examine myself all the time as fresh information comes in.
  3. I never implied you completely ruling it out...i suppose you never completelly ruled out any of the other 12 types also......but you did say ESTj, ESFj, ENFj....................my only assumption was that you'd follow up those with some reasoning before jumping onto ENTj...........then again, sorry, maybe i thought i was talking to RSV3 and dealing with his style
My comment was merely an observation and an opportunity for you to clarify yourself which you did with the first part of your comment but then you go on feeding crap to top it off......it was just a comment cause i wasn't sure where you are going with your assessment of her type judging by the answers you gave in the sequence you gave 'em in....that's it.
Old 18/06/2008, 02:17 AM
Gone on holiday...

Quote:
  1. i'll take that as an arrogant comment, your comment couldn't be further from the truth...you don't know me IRL.....this cybertalk thing isn't exactly my forte.
  2. who is the one with a 400+ count thread here....listening to that of what other people say about his type.....that would be me.......you should examine your motives?......i examine myself all the time as fresh information comes in.
  3. I never implied you completely ruling it out...i suppose you never completelly ruled out any of the other 12 types also......but you did say ESTj, ESFj, ENFj....................my only assumption was that you'd follow up those with some reasoning before jumping onto ENTj...........then again, sorry, maybe i thought i was talking to RSV3 and dealing with his style
My comment was merely an observation and an opportunity for you to clarify yourself which you did with the first part of your comment but then you go on feeding crap to top it off......it was just a comment cause i wasn't sure where you are going with your assessment of her type judging by the answers you gave in the sequence you gave 'em in....that's it.
Again, I said initially that I saw an Ej temperament from the photos. I explained my reasoning in regards to the types I wanted to look at further in regards to that.

The only person who seems to have a problem with my line of thought around here is you. Ironically, just about everything you say doesn't make sense but I give you your place to put down your stupid posts anyway, and I leave you unmolested for the most part.

Anyway stop being selfish this thread isn't about you, so stop posting your crap and see if you can actually go about helping the purpose of this thread, which is of course to type Kanerous' mum.
Old 18/06/2008, 02:30 AM

Quote:

The only person who seems to have a problem with my line of thought around here is you. Ironically, just about everything you say doesn't make sense but I give you your place to put down your stupid posts anyway, and I leave you unmolested for the most part.

Anyway stop being selfish this thread isn't about you, so stop posting your crap and see if you can actually go about helping the purpose of this thread, which is of course to type Kanerous' mum.
I don't have a problem with your comments(usually). I've on times jumped in and said they were good comments (if you check other threads). I wish you would stop imaging animosity as i am trying to do the same.

I understand the thread concept (i don't intend for it to be about me---i don't know where you got this ---if you want to take this up personally, you can PM me. ) Your comments are awfully hostile though...you should examine your intentions.

Like i said it was just something i noticed and you explained yourself up to a certain point.....before it got blown up...

cheers.

till we talk again
Old 18/06/2008, 10:39 PM

In your first post, whats that look your giving your mother there kanerou, you look really uncomfortable lol
Old 18/06/2008, 10:45 PM
Omnomnom

Quote:
Originally Posted by chinosleep View Post
In your first post, whats that look your giving your mother there kanerou, you look really uncomfortable lol
That's me being irritated at the situation. I hate pictures of me being taken, unless I'm in a more spontaneous mood. That's probably most of it.
Old 18/06/2008, 10:47 PM

heheh me too. Do Ip's generally hate getting their photo's taking? I guess Ij's are more suspectible to it, because their less procastinating I guess.
Old 18/06/2008, 10:48 PM
Omnomnom

I dunno. Cyclops?
Old 18/06/2008, 10:52 PM
Gone on holiday...

Haha yeah i mean nothing against my appearance i'm ok enough with it but don't like my photo being taken..me as ISFp an all lol
Old 18/06/2008, 10:53 PM
Omnomnom

Quote:
Haha yeah i mean nothing against my appearance i'm ok enough with it but don't like my photo being taken..me as ISFp an all lol
Was that a typo?
Old 18/06/2008, 10:57 PM
Gone on holiday...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kanerou View Post
Was that a typo?
Haha no just bonding with my sweet bro Chino
Old 18/06/2008, 10:59 PM

lol yeah. You dont mind getting your photo taken cyclops? lol
Old 18/06/2008, 11:02 PM
Gone on holiday...

Quote:
lol yeah. You dont mind getting your photo taken cyclops? lol
haha i'm a bit shy sorry. Hey what type is Kelly Hilson? I thought INFj
Old 18/06/2008, 11:06 PM

Mmmmmmmmm INFj's so hot. I wonder if they could put up with me winding them up all the time LOL probably not. Probably get sick of meh. "Cant you be quiet, I'm trying to empathise goddamnit" Me, "Sorry baby, now how bout you give me a kiss" etc etc. HOW annoying would that be. heheheh
Old 18/06/2008, 11:11 PM
Gone on holiday...

Quote:
Mmmmmmmmm INFj's so hot. I wonder if they could put up with me winding them up all the time LOL probably not. Probably get sick of meh. "Cant you be quiet, I'm trying to empathise goddamnit" Me, "Sorry baby, now how bout you give me a kiss" etc etc. HOW annoying would that be. heheheh
HAHAHAHAHA lols! Yeah can't talk or kiss you babes too busy feeling guitly about stuff I haven't even done yet! I know you and everyone thinks I'm hot but I just wanna sit here with my big eyes and worry about everything
Old 18/06/2008, 11:16 PM

lmao what? *puts head in hand* heheheh
Old 19/06/2008, 03:21 AM

Quote:
you're quite perceptive....i noticed too but never considered to word it so obviously the way you did....

KANEROU: was that an environmental situation that brought that look on or was it more personality type dynamics?

It looks to me as if she despises her mom or something......

It looks like an E vs. I look and I is ready to fight back....i think its a clue ....probably....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kanerou View Post
That's me being irritated at the situation. I hate pictures of me being taken, unless I'm in a more spontaneous mood. That's probably most of it.
so it wasn't really personality dynamics forcing the picture on you was it?

Quote:

If that's the case...just so we can picture your demeanour.....which of the ISTp celebrities can you associate yourself with the most?

Last edited by kensi; 19/06/2008 at 03:21 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 19/06/2008, 03:17 PM
Omnomnom

Quote:
KANEROU: was that an environmental situation that brought that look on or was it more personality type dynamics?

It looks to me as if she despises her mom or something......

It looks like an E vs. I look and I is ready to fight back....i think its a clue ....probably....

so it wasn't really personality dynamics forcing the picture on you was it?
Hm...My mom's a bit...enthusiastic at times, not to say I can't be the same way. For me, the only irritation I remember at that moment was her picture-taking. And yes, she wanted a picture of the two of us, and I wasn't thrilled.

I don't mind professional pictures or ones taken by me (or ones that I request), but usually, I'm not so hot on mine being taken.
Old 19/06/2008, 04:56 PM

Yeah people going about my workplace with their digital camera's or mobile phones, I told 1 I don't like getting my photo taken, I think he gave me a dodgy look, but I don't know why, I'm pretty certain he is ISFp too, surely he understood meh. Also my manager who is female got someone to take a photo of me for her digital camera which was really weird because we weren't properly acquainted or anything lol.

Quote:
you're quite perceptive....i noticed too but never considered to word it so obviously the way you did....
You mean I was perhaps, a little too shrewd? :S Darn sorry Kanerou I got to stop that lol

Last edited by chinosleep; 19/06/2008 at 04:56 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost