Go Back   Socionics Forums > Ramble Mumble

Ramble Mumble Anything goes, but please make an effort to stay positive and keep it socionics related.

Old 05/10/2010, 11:30 AM
Gone on holiday...

Default VI these 3 people

http://www.socionics.com/forums/album.php?albumid=32
Old 05/10/2010, 09:03 PM

Uhm...hard to tell.. the girl: INTj or maybe ENFp, the guy in the black shirt: ISTp.
So, am I right?
Old 05/10/2010, 09:37 PM
Gone on holiday...

Dunno yet there's 3 people though! Any thoughts on em all?

They're all good friends though, fwiw. The girl and the black shirt guy are really good friends.

I actually think the black shirt guy looks like Louis Walsh, who's maybe ISFj?
Old 05/10/2010, 09:45 PM

Never heard of Louis Walsh, dunno who he is but I just googled him, saw his pics and I really don't see the connection to your black shirt guy. But he could be ISFj I guess...

I can't VI the white shirt guy, it would be a stab in the dark... ENFj???
Old 05/10/2010, 09:59 PM
Gone on holiday...

OK.... I think you're warm on the types. Would like to hear some other input before I give the game away.

Maybe they are something else!
Old 05/10/2010, 11:19 PM
Gone on holiday...

Hmmm... should I give hints? The girl is EXXx and the guys are IXXx.

Hmmmm... only Priv with an opinion? Or others need more photos? Don't know if I can.
Old 06/10/2010, 01:30 AM

Guy in the black shirt: bears a bit of resemblance to a cousin of mine that I get along with really well. So... perhaps a type that has a good inter-type relation with an ENFp? Haha that's about as much as I can narrow it down.

Can you describe them a little bit?
Old 06/10/2010, 03:57 AM
Gone on holiday...

Hmmm... so we're sure that the girl is ENFp?
Old 06/10/2010, 09:20 AM
Gone on holiday...

I've uploaded another 2 people and also another pic of the guy in the white shirt that we're not sure of.

Your feedback on the other 2 people and the extra pic of the one we're not sure about would be appreciated (as well as the other people for those who haven't commented yet)!
Old 06/10/2010, 10:03 AM

OK, I changed my mind. The white shirt guy: INFp.
The readhair girl: ISFp ????
Old 06/10/2010, 11:37 AM
Gone on holiday...

I'll describe them a little:

Red haired girl - very extraverted, has millions of friends, always seems to be doing something new, never seems to stop for rest. Doesn't like to talk about feelings, although is a good negotiator between people. Scatty but resourceful. Runs late a lot

Other girl - very extraverted, has loads of friends, quite an organised person, has a job requiring a lot of structure and organisation, runs an efficient household. Quite a bossy person, comes across as very strong but I sense an internal vulnerability. Despite being a highly organised and efficient person, she has a pretty crazy sense of humour. Acts logical in work and productivity matters, but when that's not there she acts very randomly and spontaneously. Likes telling people what to do, doesn't seem to realise the affect it has on people, ie if it's annoying them. However despite this, is very well liked and fun.

Black shirt guy - nice guy, quite understanding, somewhat introverted but gets involved in fun easily, is good with people.

White shirt guy - nice guy, likes to help people, genuine, kinda quiet but when he starts talking he never shuts up. Random and spontaneous sense of humour, but has a serious side, but prefers to be around good humour and involved with people. At times he can be quite abrupt and forceful when someone or somethings bothering him. He's not much of an initiator but likes it when others get him involved. Too much fun and too big a group seems to tire him out psychologically, and wants time to himself to do his own thing, but has an excellent consitution (ie he can physically handle going out all week and still be able to perform his duties at work and such).

Black jumper guy - quite a responsible person, acts very adult and mature. Has many responsibilities and plays the role of the father and husband as best he can. Places importance on planning ahead for the future, tight with money, socially awkward and can seem unapproachable and although he's nice guy inside, he seems pretty judgemental of people having too much fun instead of attending to their financial and other responsibilites. Doesn't approve of people putting social life or getting involved with the world as brings out his critical nature.

Quote:
Originally Posted by privilege View Post
OK, I changed my mind. The white shirt guy: INFp.
The readhair girl: ISFp ????
Another picture of red loaded up, dunno if the descriptions help also

Last edited by Cyclops; 06/10/2010 at 11:40 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 06/10/2010, 01:27 PM

In the new pic she looks a lot like my ESFp niece. Dunno...
Old 06/10/2010, 02:27 PM
Gone on holiday...

Thanks privilege.

My opinion of their types are:

Red haired girl: ENFp
Other girl: ESTj
Black shirted guy: ISNFj
White shirted guy: ISTp
Black jumper guy: INTp

However, they're all quite complex people, and even by their own description they're not exactly normal. It's actually some people who's types i'm not 100% certain of, even although i've interacted with them.

It would be good if they could be VI'd to complete the picture and help my knowledge. I don't know if they should be easily VI'd or because of their complex personalities and various life things that it affects how their type manifests and therefore how they look.

SG, you have any opinions? Anyone else too please say what you think
Old 06/10/2010, 04:36 PM
Gone on holiday...

I actually wonder if this is all nonsense. Here we have a bunch of people who get on and have a laugh. Can be any type.