Go Back   Socionics Forums > Ramble Mumble

Ramble Mumble Anything goes, but please make an effort to stay positive and keep it socionics related.

Old 10/09/2009, 01:05 AM

Talking Type me, yah hosers.

Alright, I want to be typed. I've already posted a V.I. thread, and no one really got the answer right off the bat... I also responded to Yellowfever's thread, and he said I was probably an INFp (as do all of you). However, there is A LOT of speculation as to whether or not that is correct...

Soooo, lets try again!

This time, ask me questions, guys.

I'll make a video and address them, post it here, etc.

GO, QUESTIONS, NOW.

Old 10/09/2009, 01:09 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrashingDiamond View Post
Alright, I want to be typed. I've already posted a V.I. thread, and no one really got the answer right off the bat... I also responded to Yellowfever's thread, and he said I was probably an INFp (as do all of you). However, there is A LOT of speculation as to whether or not that is correct...

Soooo, lets try again!

This time, ask me questions, guys.

I'll make a video and address them, post it here, etc.

GO, QUESTIONS, NOW.

hmmmm.. ENFP FTW!*

*"ENFP FTW!" may not actually be FTW. Type subject to change. Read rules and regulations before playing.

Increased expression of one function (1) suppresses the opposing intradichotomy function and (2) suppresses the opposing intrablock function (and vise versa).
Old 10/09/2009, 01:10 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RSV3 View Post
hmmmm.. ENFP FTW!*

*"ENFP FTW!" may not actually be FTW. Type subject to change. Read rules and regulations before playing.
Haha, you're not following the rules! Questions, go.
Old 10/09/2009, 01:23 AM
The Looks

Quote:
Haha, you're not following the rules! Questions, go.
My first question: What type are you?

An' I says, "Stan, you prolly right."
Old 10/09/2009, 01:25 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by stanprollyright View Post
My first question: What type are you?
LOL. I am thinking ENFp. But. You guys suck, haha.
Old 10/09/2009, 01:37 AM

I think Fe strong/valuing. So ISFp, ESFj, INFp or ENFj.
Old 10/09/2009, 06:49 AM
Quarantined

Which way do you prefer to load toilet paper in the toilet paper holder, up or down and why?

Would you like you for a child?
Old 10/09/2009, 07:11 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigwhitesquare View Post
Which way do you prefer to load toilet paper in the toilet paper holder, up or down and why?
Hahaha! Tomorrow I am totally going to answer this.
Old 10/09/2009, 10:05 PM

hmm...ENFTP!
Old 10/09/2009, 10:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SG View Post
hmm...ENFTP!
As I chated to her on the chatbox she seemed Ti valuing to me. But in the same time she seemed to have a lot of empathy. So don't know if any of ENFp or ENTp is possible.
Old 10/09/2009, 11:10 PM

Hahaha. I answered Bigwhitesquares question! Now to upload.

Alright! It worked, kickass.

HERE it is.

Go go go go go go go. TYPE ME.

Last edited by CrashingDiamond; 10/09/2009 at 11:10 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 11/09/2009, 12:37 AM
The WILDCARD!

Question 1: With out using the word "Um" tell me why you would or would not like to become a stripper once you are old enough.
"IT'S ALL DAY!"
Old 11/09/2009, 01:53 AM

Default something to consider...

What do you think of this?

Quote:
subtype: (The Harmonizer)
Quote:
(Valentine Meged & Anatoly Ovcharov) They appear alive, emotional and free in their dialogue. They are able to easily string together lines of dialogue while willingly paying compliments; this ease carries a shade of familiarity. Shyness can be overcome by playful remarks; they easily speak ironically in a serious/valid tone. They often joke and can speak even of unpleasant things with a smile, but they are sure not to offend the person; they are precautionary and careful. At times they are impatient and restless, from time to time they quarrel with others but are easily appeased and forgiving. Usually optimistic; like to give and receive pleasure; often gives people compliments and often renders various services; are able to cheer up and encourage others. Seem serene for they are prone to hide negative emotions from strangers/simple acquaintances. They speak quickly and confidently, at times categorically, with imperative intonations. Appears noticeable and quick, at times significant; movements are assured and graceful but a little bit gusty.

(Victor Gulenko) Emotional ethics are intensified. They are emotionally expressive and sociable, enters easily into any company, appears to be an extrovert. Loves practical and spacious clothes, about which they are not very choosy they can also walk around shabbily. Artistic, frequently performs the role of instigator. They easily find themselves in amateur artistic activity, can be a musician, actor, advertising agent, or poet.

(Sexual behaviour) They are romantic in love, emotional and eloquent. Are reasonable and yielding yet often touchy and wounded; subjected to sharp fluctuations of mood. They may hurry events and manifest impatience. Values frequent sexual contacts. Frequently inconstant in their feelings, but very attentive to those whom they love. At first, they can be tormented by uncertainty, then, intrigued, they are able to take the initiative. When interest in their partner lessens, he can be energized with mild jealousies.
that's my guess. ISFp-Fe.
Old 11/09/2009, 02:05 AM

Edit: You know what? That really does sound like me. But I don't think I'm much of a sensor, to be honest. I've always had the highest percentage in intuition, right below feeling.

THIS is for Joe. Teehee.

Last edited by CrashingDiamond; 11/09/2009 at 02:06 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 11/09/2009, 04:44 AM
Omnomnom

Quote:
Edit: You know what? That really does sound like me. But I don't think I'm much of a sensor, to be honest. I've always had the highest percentage in intuition, right below feeling.
If you are referring to MBTI tests, it's just as well to ditch those when considering Socionics. First off, you aren't necessarily that type in socionics; second, you may not even be that type in Myers-Briggs (there are some really crappy MB tests out there). Ultimately, if you read over SEI and it really works for you, go with it. If not... well, there are 15 other types.
Old 11/09/2009, 05:03 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kanerou View Post
If you are referring to MBTI tests, it's just as well to ditch those when considering Socionics. First off, you aren't necessarily that type in socionics; second, you may not even be that type in Myers-Briggs (there are some really crappy MB tests out there). Ultimately, if you read over SEI and it really works for you, go with it. If not... well, there are 15 other types.
Well, I'm referring to my overall knowledge of the whole kit and kaboodle.. Which definitely is probably not nearly as vast as some of your's. But, you know.
Old 11/09/2009, 12:25 PM
Gone on holiday...

You look like a lot of fun CD, you remind me of someone I know who is ENTFp (yes I'm sorry i'm using the SG code there).

Previously on chat box I was thinking you might have been ENFp, weird my money is leaning towards ENTp now, what a shitload of help I am, LOL.

I'll let the socionic genuises decide!
Old 11/09/2009, 03:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyclops View Post
You look like a lot of fun CD, you remind me of someone I know who is ENTFp (yes I'm sorry i'm using the SG code there).

Previously on chat box I was thinking you might have been ENFp, weird my money is leaning towards ENTp now, what a shitload of help I am, LOL.

I'll let the socionic genuises decide!
Why thank you, I'd like to think I am atleast somewhat fun to be around.
I personally think I am very feeling, but at the same time, very logical too. Maybe I am 50/50? Probably more feeling, though.
Old 11/09/2009, 05:46 PM
The WILDCARD!

LOL! You failed. Also if you still don't understand the toilet paper question this article could help

http://currentconfig.com/2005/02/22/...nder-is-wrong/

Question 2: Why don't you just use Youtube so you can make and upload longer videos?

Question 3: If your at a party and there are a lot of people around who are you most likely to slap on the ass and why?

Question 4: What's your favorite movie and why?
"IT'S ALL DAY!"
Old 11/09/2009, 06:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JWC3 View Post
LOL! You failed. Also if you still don't understand the toilet paper question this article could help

http://currentconfig.com/2005/02/22/...nder-is-wrong/

Question 2: Why don't you just use Youtube so you can make and upload longer videos?

Question 3: If your at a party and there are a lot of people around who are you most likely to slap on the ass and why?

Question 4: What's your favorite movie and why?
Yeah, I don't usually fail, though. I'll have to read that/answer those questions when I get home.