Go Back   Socionics Forums > Ramble Mumble

Ramble Mumble Anything goes, but please make an effort to stay positive and keep it socionics related.

Old 29/10/2009, 06:59 PM

Question Absolute comparison of intertype relations?

I have discovered from few days the socionics looking for some docs about affinity between personality. I am newbie and I haven't any phycological bases, so pls to forgive if I ask something of stupid. I am wondering if is possibile to have linear degree of comfort of all the 16 intertype relations or i have to consider the dual type as the center of radial degree of comfort. I wanna mean... is possible to say "relation1 is better than relation2" or is it something not fit with socionics?
ty in advance,
M.
Old 29/10/2009, 08:07 PM
The Looks

If you were to use a linear model, it would theoretically look something like this:
duality
other members of your quadra
semi-dual
other members of adjacent quadras
non-conflicting members of opposite quadra
conflict

An' I says, "Stan, you prolly right."
Old 30/10/2009, 08:54 AM

Question

ok, ty. So it is right to think about this spectrum.

dual
activation
identity
mirror
semiduality
illusion
congenerity
cooperation
contrast
quasi-identity
superego
conflict

but do you think asymmetrical relations may have an absoloute position in this spectrum?

ty,
M.
Old 30/10/2009, 10:57 AM
The Looks

Quote:
Originally Posted by markino View Post
but do you think asymmetrical relations may have an absoloute position in this spectrum?
I think they should, but they should probably be separated by which position you are in (i.e. beneficiary, then benefactor; supervisor, then supervisee)

Old 30/10/2009, 07:50 PM

Question

yes, I was thinking about that. So we have to consider the 2 assimetrical relations as 4 diff kind relations "Relation of Benefit as beneficiary", "Relation of Benefit as benefactor", "Relations of Supervision as supervisor", "Relations of Supervision as supervisee". Now considering the list in order of confort we definined in the previous posts... where do you insert the 4 assimetrical kind of relations?

ty,
M.
Old 30/10/2009, 10:12 PM
The Looks

I'm not really sure, but I'm guessing the superior position would go first in each, benefit would come before supervision, but whether is goes benefactor, beneficiary, supervisor, supervisee or benefactor, supervisor, beneficiary, supervisee is anyone's guess. I also don't know where exactly they would fall or if they'd even be all together, though I doubt any of them are worse than opposing quadra relations or better than semi-duality.

Old 30/10/2009, 10:27 PM

yes, I asked for that. it is not easy to understand how the degree of confort might have the not symmetrical relations. Maybe you cannot apply a linear comparison...

ty,
M.

Tags
relations intertype