Go Back   Socionics Forums > Ramble Mumble

Ramble Mumble Anything goes, but please make an effort to stay positive and keep it socionics related.

Old 01/08/2008, 01:27 PM

Default Typing experts: your challange.

hey guys im back!
i have fun with the whole physiognomy, but i have my doubts.
next thing you know we'll be scanning peoples hard writing and trying to type that.
in the meantime, let's just look what they say.

here is a piece of writing.

some background history:
this person in a young adult not in school or taking any classes to be exposed to this kind of theorizing.

begin.

"it seems that we grow up.. learning to stand in lines, take turns, and basically have this abundant amount of organization. i'm just going to put it out there, if people weren't so ridiculously stupid we wouldn't need to have so many rules and/or limitations in life.

they brainwash us into forming ideas and groups, which in some ways helps most people, but for the smarter ones, limits us.

please realize that you don't need to side/participate with an idea or stand in a line when you have the common sense or knowledge that most don't.

and for those that are smart, but ignorant . . . ignorance automatically negates any points or gold stars you may have for being intelligent.

ps. in reference to groups/organizations, there obviously are going to be a few exceptions."

NT's come up with the idea to have a line.
SJ's stand in line with out question, forever.
SP's color coordinate the line to look like a rainbow.
NF's... i have no idea. probably talk about what it would be like if green hooked up with orange or something.
NT's devise a better and more effective system than the archaic line.
SJ's continue to stand in the line...

anarchy is the way to go

Last edited by Argus2968; 01/08/2008 at 01:28 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 01/08/2008, 01:35 PM
Gone on holiday...

What is it you want others to do here?
Old 01/08/2008, 01:45 PM

i should have made that more clear (you must be an S).
i apologize.

to type the personality of the person that wrote this. i know it sounds crazy, but so does physiognomy.

feel free to use any method you can come up with (ie vocabulary, format, style concept, etc..).

Last edited by Argus2968; 01/08/2008 at 01:48 PM. Reason: to be funny
Old 01/08/2008, 01:53 PM
Gone on holiday...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Argus2968 View Post
i should have made that more clear (you must be an S).
i apologize.
what leads you to that conclusion?

Quote:
to type the personality of the person that wrote this. i know it sounds crazy, but so does physiognomy.

feel free to use any method you can come up with (ie vocabulary, format, style concept, etc..).
His type seems pretty straightforward from what I read.
Old 01/08/2008, 02:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyclops View Post
what leads you to that conclusion?

His type seems pretty straightforward from what I read.

first i thought you were an S because... i thought you were an S. it was obvious. i confirmed that conclusion when i clicked onto your profile and it said ISTp.

and what type is that?

oh yeah, he's a she.
Old 01/08/2008, 02:06 PM
Gone on holiday...

Quote:
first i thought you were an S because... i thought you were an S. it was obvious. i confirmed that conclusion when i clicked onto your profile and it said ISTp.
Are you stupid? What made you reach the conclusion of my being S?
Old 01/08/2008, 02:15 PM

you ask rhetorical questions that give nothing to the conversation except immaturity.

i dont know why i originally thought you were an S. maybe because an N would have known what was going on, maybe because im freaking good at typing, or maybe BECAUSE YOUR PROFILE SAYS IT.

now if you can bear to shift your mind off yourself and into the original subject, that would be excellent.
Old 01/08/2008, 02:24 PM
Gone on holiday...

Quote:
you ask rhetorical questions that give nothing to the conversation except immaturity.

i dont know why i originally thought you were an S. maybe because an N would have known what was going, maybe because im freaking good at typing, or maybe BECAUSE YOUR PROFILE SAYS IT.
"an N would have known what was going" what does that mean? Do you realise what you have been saying means that you think N is somehow related to telepathy? If you want my help, you should stop being an idiot.

Quote:
now if you can bear to shift your mind off yourself and into the original subject, that would be excellent.
I am far more interested in hearing about your idiotic interpretations on socionics.
However, if you manage to improve your understanding (or your ability to understand-whichever is your most limiting factor) then I may engage in a discussion about this person with you.
Old 01/08/2008, 02:29 PM

i would be more than happy to do so in PM's or heck, even start another thread and gets from friends to join in.

in the mean time, this thread has been deluded enough.

so please, your perspectives?
Old 01/08/2008, 02:43 PM
Gone on holiday...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyclops View Post
However, if you manage to improve your understanding (or your ability to understand-whichever is your most limiting factor) then I may engage in a discussion about this person with you.
Quote:
so please, your perspectives?
How stupid are you? Can you not read?
Old 01/08/2008, 02:51 PM

you do realize that you're a complete asshole, right?

have fun in forum land. im done with you.
Old 01/08/2008, 03:01 PM
Gone on holiday...

Quote:
you do realize that you're a complete asshole, right?

have fun in forum land. im done with you.
You make S out to be thick, needing everything spelled out in little instruction sets, and N to be the only thing capable of being equated with a human beings intelligence.

Until you realise that posting nonesense about my and others dichotomy preference, continueing with the mis-information and at the same time as asking for their help does not all gell together, then you'll probably continue being stuck in the mindset that you find yourself in.

Oh, you do realise that you are an asshole, and an idiot, right?
Old 01/08/2008, 03:22 PM
Omnomnom

Moving right along...

It seems to me that this young woman does not value Beta Ti.
Old 01/08/2008, 03:49 PM

this whole time i have been wondering why you are upset. i read over my first posts and i realize it looks like i called you an S like it was derogatory. woops.

i didn't mean it in a degrading way and apologize if i offended you in anyway.
yeah, you SHOULD be upset at me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kanerou View Post
Moving right along...

It seems to me that this young woman does not value Beta Ti.
now we're getting some where...

that very interesting... i hadn't thought about Ti/Te at all. mostly just the prominent P.

explain the Ti for this situation. i know tad about it, but would like to know your thoughts.

Last edited by Argus2968; 01/08/2008 at 03:49 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 01/08/2008, 03:52 PM

There are no typing experts here, you must have mistyped url
Old 01/08/2008, 03:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SG View Post
There are no typing experts here, you must have mistyped url

clearly...
this place has changed.

disappointing.
Old 01/08/2008, 04:12 PM
Omnomnom

Quote:
now we're getting some where...

that very interesting... i hadn't thought about Ti/Te at all. mostly just the prominent P.

explain the Ti for this situation. i know tad about it, but would like to know your thoughts.
Beta Ti is about organization and hierarchy. I cannot say she is completely against groups, but she certainly does not value them at any cost; to her, if you know better, you shouldn't fall into line, and you should think for yourself. So she sounds like a type who values independence, maybe even autonomy. She also comes across as anti-organization to me (as she says that were humans not so stupid, it wouldn't be necessary). Mind you, I'm thinking out loud here, and when it's all said and done, this might have no relevance to the answer you requested. If that is the case, tell me, and I'll try again. But if nothing else, I have hopefully provided a springboard for others to go off of. I'm better at spitting out interpretations of one's behavior than I am at qualifying it, so this may take a little work. If you have the patience, however, I have the motivation. At the moment.

By the way, if you'll give this a bit, others may comment as well. I wasn't sure whether you were writing this off in jest or in seriousness.

Oh....thanks, SG. Your confidence is heartwarming.

Last edited by Kanerou; 01/08/2008 at 04:13 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 01/08/2008, 04:20 PM

you pretty much nailed it.

so do you think that she does NOT use Ti (very well). or does NOT like Ti thought style, but is using it even still.
Old 01/08/2008, 04:25 PM
Omnomnom

Quote:
you pretty much nailed it.

so do you think that she does NOT use Ti (very well). or does NOT like Ti thought style, but is using it even still.
Yay.

Hard to say. I've noticed, however, that Beta Ti (which she doesn't seem to value) and Alpha Ti are not the same. And I'm not acquainted with Alpha Ti (being either Beta or Delta). You're Alpha. Does she value your brand of Ti?

Also, this is just an impression, but she seems N. S's are capable of abstraction and theory, certainly, but I would want to check out N first, just in case.