Go Back   Socionics Forums > Ramble Mumble

Ramble Mumble Anything goes, but please make an effort to stay positive and keep it socionics related.

Old 03/07/2008, 01:36 PM
Gone on holiday...

I said ISTp earlier. Maybe he (kensi) is ENFp Ne sub type
Old 03/07/2008, 03:34 PM
Omnomnom

Quote:
Originally Posted by kensi View Post
wtf.....

I'm not getting enough feedback on this..

so here's another video to help narrow it down.
Can you guys narrow it down, concensus-wise, to say 4 choices if you can't definitevely say it is such and such a particular type?

Where are your ideas Kanerou?...or ChinoSleep? heh.

Come on now, people!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UDllgpdIb9c
I haven't seen the video. However, from my dealings with you, I doubt you are T.
Old 04/07/2008, 10:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SG View Post
It's not that. Kensi disagrees with my typing quite a lot, I don't think this would be an exception lol!

Come-on S.G....let me have it.......what type have you been fixing me up with? !

As any T knows, there is nothing like a good debate. I don't know where you got this notion that i disagree...i just want to have a fun debate on it.......as for your celebrity pics of ISTj......one disagreement (Gordon Ramsey) is all that i could find there and you can't blame someone for the odd mistype --it happens to even the best of them...14 out of 15 or so ain't bad at all. There you go!

So what's it gonna be.....open up a little and show some more E ....and throw something at me before i fall asleep!
Old 04/07/2008, 10:28 PM
Gone on holiday...

I can't speak for SG but I know I've been incorrect in some of my thinking (and came at later date to realise) but I always try listen. I don't know if it's debate as such..it is maybe stubborness even in face of counter evidence for you kensi.
Old 04/07/2008, 10:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyclops View Post
I can't speak for SG but I know I've been incorrect in some of my thinking (and came at later date to realise) but I always try listen. I don't know if it's debate as such..it is maybe stubborness even in face of counter evidence for you kensi.
I don't know if that's a fair comment......i listen if somebody speaks (especially IRL)....hmmmh

...now if someone only throws in a sentence or two (though i'm guilty of that too from time to time----mind you, in that case i only expect the other person to take it fwiw).......then how can i listen as there is not enough feedback and thus i have to take another angle on things or to suggest the alternative existance of other potential feedback....to me, that isn't stubborness,...it seems sometimes i have to beg to get more of a response..if that makes sense.

Edit: I'm an idea persom and a people person....i need the volume of ideas there before the later kicks in or so it seems otherwise i may go a little cold ??......and by no means should i accept somebodys ideas for the sake of it....but rather explore the potential that their idea poses....and i expect this to be the case for everyone.
Old 04/07/2008, 10:46 PM
Gone on holiday...

Quote:
Originally Posted by kensi View Post
I don't know if that's a fair comment......i listen if somebody speaks (especially IRL)....hmmmh

...now if someone only throws in a sentence or two (though i'm guilty of that too from time to time----mind you, in that case i only expect the other person to take it fwiw).......then how can i listen as there is not enough feedback and thus i have to take another angle on things or to suggest the alternative existance of other potential feedback....to me, that isn't stubborness,...it seems sometimes i have to beg to get more of a response..if that makes sense.
Ok. I'm not trying to argue. It's my opinion on my dealings with you. Sorry if I got it wrong
Old 04/07/2008, 10:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyclops View Post
Ok. I'm not trying to argue. It's my opinion on my dealings with you. Sorry if I got it wrong

Everybody's entitled to an opinion. I don't know. Did you get it wrong??Perhaps we'll never know