Go Back   Socionics Forums > Ramble Mumble

Ramble Mumble Anything goes, but please make an effort to stay positive and keep it socionics related.

Old 14/10/2009, 09:30 PM

Default What would your ideal partner look like?

Just for fun . . .

Saw this posted in an article online, thought you all would find it fun.

Tell us what your ideal partner would look like…

Face/Bone Structure:
Mind/Brain:
Charisma/Attitude/Spirit:
Sense of Humor:
Body/Physique:
Level of Devotion/Commitment:
Accent:
Personal Style:

And do you think you could tell anything about a person's type from their choices? Or do you see a "type" pattern or instances of duality in the choices you've selected?

Someone posted their preferences on the site:

The face of: Hugh Grant or Matthew Broderick, 10 years ago.
The brain of: Matt Damon
The sense of humor of: Vince Vaughn
The body of: Ryan Reynolds
The charisma of: George Clooney
The devotion of: Jake Gyllenhaal.
The accent of: Prince Harry
The style of: Chuck Bass alternated with Kelly Slater

Last edited by Elevate; 14/10/2009 at 09:34 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 14/10/2009, 10:13 PM
Omnomnom

Face/Bone Structure: A handsome face, definitely. Most important is Caucasian face structure (there's a certain sharpness to it that I find attractive). Asian face structure can be kinda cute, too. I don't know about overall bone structure; not large-boned, but not really skinny, either. Skinny looks good clothed, but that's about it. I guess the kind of build that muscles look good on. Broad shoulders are a plus. As far as coloring goes, red hair is an automatic attraction. Dark hair with light skin and bright eyes is another; so is dark hair and eyes in general. I can be attracted to blondes.
Mind/Brain: Very intelligent. Definitely as smart as me, at least. Smarter, I don't know. It might get intimidating after a while if lots of stuff he said kept going over my head.
Charisma/Attitude/Spirit: Someone motivating, in a good way. Coolness factor is a definite draw. Energy is good.
Sense of Humor: Edgy, perhaps, but not crude; cynical is a plus. Sarcastic is a must, to keep up with my immediate and extended family.
Body/Physique: Muscle is nice. Body-builder is not.
Level of Devotion/Commitment: Very. I don't want a lapdog, by any means; but I'm pretty clingy. However, I also have my periods of needing some alone time. Mostly clingy, though. ^.^
Accent: Irish FTW. Not necessary, but sexy.
Personal Style: I'm taking this to mean clothing style. Hm... I like pulled-together. If anyone here has seen Murano brand clothing, I like that line.

I'm not picky. Noooo...
Old 15/10/2009, 05:23 AM

Face/Bone Structure: The face of Heath Ledger ( when he was alive!) with a bit of Johnny Depp and Brendan Fraser when he was young thrown in. Oh and there is something about the young Jeff Goldblum look.
Mind/Brain: A brain that is on fire and hasn't been decimated by Sylar from heroes.
Charisma/Attitude/Spirit:A confident free spirit with a positive attitude who shines above all others.
Sense of Humor:A smile that finds reasons to show itself often. Eyes that shine with a naughtiness. A laugh that is not afraid. A naughty/dark sense of humour.
Body/Physique:Muscley but not too muscley.
Level of Devotion/Commitment:Completely committed to me but free to come and go as pleases. Just so long as he comes home at night to give me a smile and love .
Accent: A Colin Firth, Antonio Banderas or Pierce Brosnan type accent will do nicely.
Personal Style:Nearly shoulder length or longer hair. Umm, clothes don't matter too much if he is really hot....ok maybe Brendan Fraser's George of the jungle look (in the jungle and out) or some black leather.
Old 15/10/2009, 06:45 AM

Face/Bone Structure: Colin Firth (unsure)

Mind/Spirit: Jacques Derrida + Ghandi

Sense of Humor: Craig Ferguson (Scottish charm) / John Stewart (American political satire)

Body/Physique: Hugh Jackman (preferably) or Hugh Grant

Charisma/Attitude/Spirit: George Clooney (understated charm)

Devotion/Commitment: Tom Cruise (family man)

Accent: Pierce Brosnan or "proper" British accent

Personal Style: Gabriel Byrne (apparent sensitivity) + Christian Bale (bad boy vibe without the violent streak)
Old 15/10/2009, 07:30 AM

oh how fun! okay here's mine

Face/Bone Structure:
someone with kinda plump lips, smallish nose, and to die for eyes. I love curly blond hair.. *sighs*
Mind/Brain: intelligence is a plus
Charisma/Attitude/Spirit: someone who is reticent, yet kind. someone who will listen to me babble on and on about my crazy silly ideas, and think it's the cutest thing in the world someone who knows how to restrain themselves to help balance me out.
Sense of Humor: dirty, but not too raunchy.
Body/Physique: thinnish, athletic, with nice arms/shoulders.. and not too much leg hair...lol...
Level of Devotion/Commitment: ummm
Accent: mmmm love those British accents..
Personal Style: tattoos, piercings, likes lots of different styles of music
Old 16/10/2009, 10:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by nahbee1235 View Post
oh how fun! okay here's mine

Face/Bone Structure: someone with kinda plump lips, smallish nose, and to die for eyes. I love curly blond hair.. *sighs*
Mind/Brain: intelligence is a plus
Charisma/Attitude/Spirit: someone who is reticent, yet kind. someone who will listen to me babble on and on about my crazy silly ideas, and think it's the cutest thing in the world someone who knows how to restrain themselves to help balance me out.
Sense of Humor: dirty, but not too raunchy.
Body/Physique: thinnish, athletic, with nice arms/shoulders.. and not too much leg hair...lol...
Level of Devotion/Commitment: ummm
Accent: mmmm love those British accents..
Personal Style: tattoos, piercings, likes lots of different styles of music
Are there any public figures in particular which you think are close to what you talk about.
Old 17/10/2009, 12:47 AM

This must be a women thing
Old 17/10/2009, 10:02 PM

:0! Oh really? >.>
Old 24/10/2009, 05:01 AM

Quote:
Are there any public figures in particular which you think are close to what you talk about.
hmmm...*shrugs* I don't know... my ideal is more of a composite of people I've seen and met over the years.
Old 29/10/2009, 03:54 AM

I know this sounds cheesy, but I truly do go for personality over looks. You see, I am the least observant person you will ever meet. When I make friends with someone, whatever physical flaws they have disappear to me. I remember this one guy telling me he wanted to go to a dermatologist really badly because of his acne, and it took me a minute to realize that he actually /DID/ have acne. :P

Basically, I see people by the vibes I get from them. I tend to go for guys who are really sweet and a bit naive, and usually have had a rough past. I think it's just a protective instinct in me. I always want to make them feel better.
Old 01/11/2009, 09:24 PM

Angry jjjjj

Face/Bone Structure: Jesus-like

Mind/Brain: Nickelodeon
Charisma/Attitude/Spirit: George Washington
Sense of Humor: Kind of Like whoever toothbrush
Body/Physique: Computerized, a guy who is Magazine Airbrushed every morning, but with large forehead
Accent: I tend to enjoy the Antarctican accent.
Personal Style: ogliphoric.
Old 08/11/2009, 01:16 AM

Just for women . . . Huh.
Old 09/11/2009, 10:34 AM
Gone on holiday...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elevate View Post
Just for women . . . Huh.
OK, i'll try:

Face/Bone Structure: Doesn't really matter, although I don't like people with small heads
Mind/Brain: Doesn't matter, but not too dumb because then it's boring.
Charisma/Attitude/Spirit: Someone kind but understands the need to fight or battle at times.
Sense of Humor: Understands that my sarcasm and quick wit isn't nasty. Not too judgemental of jokes, but at the same time we both don't like excessive crudeness.
Body/Physique: Doesn't really matter, as long as not excessively fat or thin.
Level of Devotion/Commitment: Dunno how to define this, someone who's loyal but we both have our own space. If we trust each other then it doesn't matter if we're apart for a few days or w/e.
Accent: Doesn't matter
Personal Style: Don't like too much make up and stuff, but of course don't like some unwashed lesbo either, sun beds like soccer mums I see in America with faces like steel looks a bit too unreal to me.
Old 10/11/2009, 07:45 AM

Default Please include types!!!

Whole point of the thread was to contrast types! Leave your type for pete sake!
Old 11/11/2009, 07:52 AM

Face/Bone Structure: Brown hair, preferrably light eyes. But very dark brown is great too. Face is hard to describe.
Mind/Brain: Thoughtful, in both senses of the word, preferably sort of strange, sad tendencies, and cynical, its just cute. Super smart. Able to read people, including me would be awesome (not too much, naturally). Stuff like thatt.
Charisma/Attitude/Spirit: Talks a lot. Comes off happy most of the time, except in private or something like that.
Sense of Humor: Sarcasm is good. Off on a tangent jokes that people don't understand unless they are actually listen.
Body/Physique:Tall is great, but it doesn't take much to be taller than I am. Fairly skinny, but toned muscles.
If they are 75% as devoted as I am, that's fantastic.
Accent: Eh, don't care.
Personal Style: T-shirts and jeans are good. But not messy old ripped t-shirts. Simple, clean style I suppose.

inxp.
Old 11/11/2009, 10:41 AM
Gone on holiday...

I could get a complete head and body transplant.
Old 11/11/2009, 06:05 PM
The Looks

Quote:
Originally Posted by sarahconalee View Post
Face/Bone Structure: Brown hair, preferrably light eyes. But very dark brown is great too. Face is hard to describe.
Mind/Brain: Thoughtful, in both senses of the word, preferably sort of strange, sad tendencies, and cynical, its just cute. Super smart. Able to read people, including me would be awesome (not too much, naturally). Stuff like thatt.
Charisma/Attitude/Spirit: Talks a lot. Comes off happy most of the time, except in private or something like that.
Sense of Humor: Sarcasm is good. Off on a tangent jokes that people don't understand unless they are actually listen.
Body/Physique:Tall is great, but it doesn't take much to be taller than I am. Fairly skinny, but toned muscles.
If they are 75% as devoted as I am, that's fantastic.
Accent: Eh, don't care.
Personal Style: T-shirts and jeans are good. But not messy old ripped t-shirts. Simple, clean style I suppose.

inxp.
Are you sure you're not an ISTp, because you kinda just described me, except for the toned muscles (I'm not bragging or sarcastic, this is kind of weird).

An' I says, "Stan, you prolly right."
Old 12/11/2009, 04:16 AM

Hmm . . . .
Old 12/11/2009, 10:30 AM
Gone on holiday...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elevate View Post
Hmm . . . .

Direct link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D2Dtfi3VkiU

TIP: How to embed a YouTube video...

Old 12/11/2009, 06:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by nahbee1235 View Post
hmmm...*shrugs* I don't know... my ideal is more of a composite of people I've seen and met over the years.

Hey, that's me!