Go Back   Socionics Forums > Ramble Mumble

Ramble Mumble Anything goes, but please make an effort to stay positive and keep it socionics related.

Old 16/05/2009, 04:44 PM
The Looks

Default Wikisocion IEE page

I was sick of the IEE page having nothing under the last four functions, so I filled them in, starting with the description under the page of the element for how it manifests in that function, and then expanding with what I've read in other places and heavily relying on my personal experiences. I'm not completely sure if everything I said is all IEEs or just me, so if anything doesn't sound right, feel free to change it or ask me about it here. Also feel free to add as you see fit.

http://www.wikisocion.org/en/index.p...ical_extrovert

An' I says, "Stan, you prolly right."
Old 16/05/2009, 05:31 PM
The WILDCARD!

Well done good sir! I mean a lot of it seems like you but still

5.) Seems right enough to me at least all of our friends do it, I'm not so sure about the dealing with sickness part tho

6.) Only you and S do this. Not that that's saying much i don't spend that much time with A.

Oh, Um... is the worrying about the closeness of others you are close to and how they might be closer to each other than you a type thing? Because two of our friends who test as ENFp has expressed this concern to me
"IT'S ALL DAY!"
Old 16/05/2009, 06:45 PM
The Looks

Quote:
Originally Posted by JWC3 View Post
Well done good sir! I mean a lot of it seems like you but still

5.) Seems right enough to me at least all of our friends do it, I'm not so sure about the dealing with sickness part tho
I've read the sickness thing other places. It's in the domain, at least.
That confirmed it enough for me.

Quote:
6.) Only you and S do this. Not that that's saying much i don't spend that much time with A.
I think A is an ESFp anyway. What about P?

Quote:
Oh, Um... is the worrying about the closeness of others you are close to and how they might be closer to each other than you a type thing? Because two of our friends who test as ENFp has expressed this concern to me
I do that too, actually, but I think it's just a thing that happens because we spend a lot of time figuring out what other people are thinking and try to regulate our relationships and control who we are close to. So...yes, it's probably a type thing.

An' I says, "Stan, you prolly right."
Old 17/05/2009, 07:12 AM

I was just checking out the ENFp section the other day and couldn't understand why no one bothered to fill it out

"Their chosen method of dealing with sickness and physical discomfort is ignoring it until it can no longer be ignored. An IEE will frequently forget meals and sleep when excitedly working on a new project or in some sort of social gathering. Exhaustion, hunger, thirst, and full bladders will be ignored until the need is overwhelming and affects the IEE's concentration."

I've noticed this with my ENFp mom and with an ENFp friend I had years ago in school.

ENFp: "I have a headache"
Me: "I have an Advil in my purse, do you want it?"
ENFp: "Nah, it's not that bad, maybe later"
Me:

ENFp: "I have to go to the bathroom"
Me: "Why didn't you go 5 minutes ago when I went?"
ENFp: "I didn't have to really go that bad than"
Me:
Old 17/05/2009, 07:21 AM
Omnomnom

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marie84 View Post

"Their chosen method of dealing with sickness and physical discomfort is ignoring it until it can no longer be ignored. An IEE will frequently forget meals and sleep when excitedly working on a new project or in some sort of social gathering. Exhaustion, hunger, thirst, and full bladders will be ignored until the need is overwhelming and affects the IEE's concentration."

I've noticed this with my ENFp mom and with an ENFp friend I had years ago in school.

ENFp: "I have a headache"
Me: "I have an Advil in my purse, do you want it?"
ENFp: "Nah, it's not that bad, maybe later"
Me:

ENFp: "I have to go to the bathroom"
Me: "Why didn't you go 5 minutes ago when I went?"
ENFp: "I didn't have to really go that bad than"
Me:
I find myself wondering how much of this is just weak . If hunger/thirst/sleep is getting in the way of what I want to be doing at the moment (especially if executing the action will take up my time), I can tell my body needs something, but I will ignore it (is that the difference between Super-Ego and Super-Id ?). I'll also ignore sickness until I have to be in bed, though I may sometimes use it as an excuse to be in bed, too. >.>
Old 19/05/2009, 11:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by stanprollyright View Post
I was sick of the IEE page having nothing under the last four functions, so I filled them in, starting with the description under the page of the element for how it manifests in that function, and then expanding with what I've read in other places and heavily relying on my personal experiences. I'm not completely sure if everything I said is all IEEs or just me, so if anything doesn't sound right, feel free to change it or ask me about it here. Also feel free to add as you see fit.

http://www.wikisocion.org/en/index.p...ical_extrovert
You rock stan. I wonder why these four functions were never completed before.

Increased expression of one function (1) suppresses the opposing intradichotomy function and (2) suppresses the opposing intrablock function (and vise versa).
Old 20/05/2009, 02:47 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by stanprollyright View Post
What about P?
Oh you thought of me, that's sweet. But I really don't think I'm an ENFp. I don't know what I am.