Go Back   Socionics Forums > Ramble Mumble

Ramble Mumble Anything goes, but please make an effort to stay positive and keep it socionics related.

Old 15/01/2008, 11:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by hkkmr View Post
Where is this post that you speak of, is there a link. I did a search but I am lazy. I wonder how much of it I have reversed engineered.
Here is a cut version of that post. this is pretty much all you need to figure it out.

So here are the relations, all can occur in direct or reverse order:

The Good:

Support- When the functions are separate parts of the same thing and are in separate places (such as Si and Ne ).

Understanding- When the functions are identical. The same thing in the same place (such as Se and Se ).

The Bad:
Inhibition- When the functions are separate parts of the same thing but are in the same place (such as Te and Fe ).

Contradiction- When the functions are the same part of the same thing but are in separate places (such as Fe and Fi )

The relations are as follows and are relative to you comparing yourself to another:

Your Quadra:
Understanding + Understanding (Direct) = Identical
Support + Support (Direct) = Dual
Support + Support (Reversed) = Activity
Understanding + Understanding (Reversed) = Mirror

Supervisee’s Quadra:
Inhibition + Understanding (Direct) = Look alike
Contradiction + Support (Direct) = Illusiary
Contradiction + Support (Reversed) = Your Beneficiary
Inhibition + Understanding (Reversed) = Your Supervisee

Conflict’s Quadra:
Inhibition + Inhibition (Direct) = Super-ego
Contradiction + Contradiction (Direct) = Contrary
Contradiction + Contradiction (Reversed) = Quasi-Identical
Inhibition + Inhibition (Reversed) = Conflicting

Supervisor’s Quadra:
Understanding + Inhibition (Direct) = Comparative
Support + Contradiction (Direct) = Semi-Dual
Support + Contradiction (Reversed) = Your Benefactor
Understanding + Inhibition (Reversed) = Your Supervisor

Here is a list of the applicable laws of displacement:

Separate parts of the same thing in separate places = Support
The same part of the same thing in the same place = Understanding

Separate parts of the same thing in the same place = Inhibition
The same thing in separate places = Contradiction

Last edited by Epic; 16/01/2008 at 12:02 AM.
Old 16/01/2008, 12:10 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by chopin View Post
You can say that again! I don't know much about socionics at all - I know more about the Myers-Briggs stuff. You could say that my ignorance of socionics is equalled only by the eloquence of Vibration's silver tongue.

Yeah - the entertaining went really well - more thanks to the wine than me . We were regaled with stories of London and Morocco by this girl who's just come back from there. It amazes me how some people can turn 5 seconds worth of information into these lengthy, entertaining anecdotes. I would love to have that ability - seriously. But anyway - the evening ended with a paralysis tick being found and subsequently yanked off my back (yeah - I'm from Australia ) ... so if you don't hear from me again, you'll know how I died.

What country do you hail from Clops?
Want to know the trick? Anyone can do it. Maybe ENTps are more naturally inclined to perform it (or maybe some other Tipes as well... did I just wake up your N by saying that, brothers? Muahahaha ).

Here it goes. Analogies and methaphors are unicode -unicode is for EVERYONE. Thats it. Everyone filters out something from the unicode using their intrinsic information filters, be it Socionics filters or whatever. Its about trying to pick the similarities between things be it in equation form (word-equations (analogies) or picture equations (pictural transformations of reality)).

Silver tongue! Ha! I like it but I feel revealed by my own words.

Do you still like me? Say YES!
Old 16/01/2008, 11:14 PM

What you SHOULD have said (if you REALLY wanted to hurt me DEEPLY (extremeley deeply.. oh my god yes YEAH very very deeply)) is this:

My ignorance of socionics is parallelled only by the eloquence of Vibration's silver tongue expressing what I hate and what I love and in the same time being able to pull my strings so hard that I felt deeply as if it was ME who was the piano that was sounding SO BEAUTIFUL when Vibration was playing those Chopin pieces!

Muahaha!

It is so simple. Why did not you imprint it right away?

I told you god dqmn it. When will you ever learn? You have it within you already.
You covards. You wont get layed this decade.

I did not feel anything when I wrote this. It is only logic. Hahaha!
Old 17/01/2008, 12:27 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Epic View Post
Its just logic.

It is using things in places in time to describe the function interactions of SUPPORT, UNDERSTANDING(logical) and INHIBITION, CONTRADICTION(illogical)

It is SIMPLE and does not require alot of reading, only your integrity and willingness to sit back and contemplate. It took me about a year to really even begin to think about functional analysis, and another year to figure out what it all meant. But I give this to you free of charge, now.
ok. Is it only one page???

I mean thats great but I would like to know how the 8 processors work!!!! info in-info process-info out... !!!!