Go Back   Socionics Forums > Ramble Mumble

Ramble Mumble Anything goes, but please make an effort to stay positive and keep it socionics related.

Old 13/10/2007, 08:08 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SG View Post
You should have gone for that meeting with you know who, they could have helped you you know
ah! i may actually work on that again. i had car problems and about a billion other things to do, so i wound up bailing.
Old 18/10/2007, 07:04 PM

I'm having a similar problem, I fear the worst ISFP, the descriptors make this type seem so clueless and lame. A little to introverted for that anyways. I hear you about the not being heartless thing with ISTPs; I'm a lot more sensitive than that, though I share their sense of humor. Anyhoo, Si is a search for validation as the site suggests. You seem to be looking for the overriding forces that that kind of seeking involves, unless your acting,or I'm flat out wrong with that assertion. But ya kindof look like an INFP i knew, with the nose and eyes combination with the modestly wide jaw.
On the other hand if I am an ISFP as I fear(I just can't find anything good about this type), I'm definately not chubby, and I'm quite lanky. ISFJ is also a fear but I think I, I fit that physical description better, though I'm more open ended and lazy than they tend to be, too pensive as well. I do take things way too seriously.
On another note might I ask how old you are? Just curious, I'm a whippersnapper, who wants to know what age group socionics attracts. I'm 15.

Is this forum as empty as it appears or do people just come in waves with a few regulars.
Old 19/10/2007, 11:10 AM

It has been twenty days that I didn't open socionics.com. It seems that not a lot of things happened during my abscence.

Honestly I don't know how well do you know the difference between different directions of the same function. I used to think I was Te > Ti a long time ago. I needed to develop a better understanding of the difference between Te and Ti to discover that I am Ti > Te.
Old 20/10/2007, 01:48 AM
One hot piece of INTj ass

Quote:
Originally Posted by larrs View Post
I'm having a similar problem, I fear the worst ISFP, the descriptors make this type seem so clueless and lame. A little to introverted for that anyways. I hear you about the not being heartless thing with ISTPs; I'm a lot more sensitive than that, though I share their sense of humor. Anyhoo, Si is a search for validation as the site suggests. You seem to be looking for the overriding forces that that kind of seeking involves, unless your acting,or I'm flat out wrong with that assertion. But ya kindof look like an INFP i knew, with the nose and eyes combination with the modestly wide jaw.
On the other hand if I am an ISFP as I fear(I just can't find anything good about this type), I'm definately not chubby, and I'm quite lanky. ISFJ is also a fear but I think I, I fit that physical description better, though I'm more open ended and lazy than they tend to be, too pensive as well. I do take things way too seriously.
On another note might I ask how old you are? Just curious, I'm a whippersnapper, who wants to know what age group socionics attracts. I'm 15.

Is this forum as empty as it appears or do people just come in waves with a few regulars.
We come and go in waves.

However, I want to say that I do know a couple of ISFp tall and thinish types. It's not a bad type. Why would you say that?

Quote:
You should have gone for that meeting with you know who, they could have helped you you know
You were invited too, didn't you know?

Last edited by ValerieUGA; 20/10/2007 at 01:48 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 31/10/2007, 03:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by larrs View Post

i don't really see ISFp as working so well as a type for a number of reasons, though, the person who i consider my best friend *is* ISFp. i don't think i know any lanky ISFps yet i do know a rather lanky ESFj male. the physical descriptions don't seem to always entirely fit. i'm a lanky whatever i am.

fwiw i'm 26.

Quote:
well, i did finally meet hkkmr via a 16types meet. that was interesting. i can see INFp, INTp, maybe not ENTp as much as i initially thought but mostly basing this on my goofy ENTp friend. basically, i don't think we're the same type.

now i'll have to figure out a time when i'm not working that i can meet valerieUGA. too hard to work out times lately!

Last edited by implied; 31/10/2007 at 03:45 PM. Reason: adding information
Old 08/01/2008, 07:58 PM

okay, i THINK i've settled on a type and i think transigent was probably spot on in his first guess. good for you, buddy. (;