Go Back   Socionics Forums > Ramble Mumble

Ramble Mumble Anything goes, but please make an effort to stay positive and keep it socionics related.

Old 25/09/2006, 02:18 AM

Default Re: Test your Ne

Quote:
Those lectures are all here:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/radio4/reith2003/lecturer.shtml

I wonder if anybody noticed this as well. I don't know what is it with BMW lately but in my opinion their newest model designs look too angry and aggressive. I am not saying they are not cool looking, but for some reason they remind me of Gestapo officers, especially the black ones, which resemble the Nazi uniforms.
This is funny. When I first opened this topic I thought of a stormtropper. As I scrolled down the page, well what do you know? a stormtrooper. I guess I'll give that link a peek now. Thanks
Old 25/09/2006, 07:58 AM

Just curious, do you often notice how something reminds you of something else, at times totally unrelated? Hmm that's too vague, sorry...
Old 25/09/2006, 04:29 PM

Quote:
Just curious, do you often notice how something reminds you of something else, at times totally unrelated? Hmm that's too vague, sorry...
I think I understand. Sure all the time. Especially with people. Articulating my inner response is the difficult part. Mostly its just an impression with delicate edges.
Old 25/09/2006, 04:52 PM

I think Ne is somewhat responsible for image recognition
Old 25/09/2006, 09:33 PM

Quote:
I think Ne is somewhat responsible for image recognition
Possibly. For me it doesnt just pertain to images though. It could just about anything, like movement, timing, sounds, emotional qualities, positions and textures. For example I see ripples in water and I mentaly see Saturn or think of an abstract idea like the butterfly effect (which might bring to mind that bad movie with Ashton Kutcher, but I digress). The images/impressions flash so quickly they may be disgarded/replaced before I can even verbalize (?) them in my mind.