Go Back   Socionics Forums > Ramble Mumble

Ramble Mumble Anything goes, but please make an effort to stay positive and keep it socionics related.


Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #1  
Old 20/12/2008, 07:57 AM
nahbee1235's Avatar
nahbee1235 nahbee1235 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Posts: 204
Default oh, oh, oh, I wanna be typed too!

Some testing info:
I have taken a few personality test and I've always come out as some sort of "NF", ennagram was 5w4, but don't let that color your judgment.

Fun facts about me:
uhhhh...wow, didn't think it would be that hard to talk about me, but it's actually kinda creepy... deep breath... have a hard time making friends, small talk, etc. tend to be shy and usually socially awkward, unless I'm spontaneously filled with some overwhelming gleeful and crazy feeling that will push me over the edge and allow to me socialize with unknown creatures, but alas, that happens like, never.

I have a very, very bad habit of forgetting where I put my s**t. ALL THE TIME. I now give myself an hour and a half before important appointments to hunt down everything that I need. It's not that I enjoy being messy or forgetful, but after some self-analysis, I've realized when I put something somewhere, I'm just dropping it, and make no mental note of the location. After said analysis, I have yet to make any improvements in this area.

People who talk about one thing for an extended period of time (more than 10 minutes) bore the crap out of me, but I suffer through it because I feel it is important to listen to others, or at least pretend to . maybe it's a politeness thing with me. Come to think of it, it's very rare that I actually enjoy being with someone for a long time. I need, crave, and relish my alone time.

Someone once made a comment about me: that I like to hurt other people before they can hurt me. I think it's somewhat true of me, but I wouldn't say always. Maybe it's just a way of protecting myself. I think after years of trying to open myself to others and being hurt, it's just become a defense mechanism for me. Or maybe I'm just mean sometimes. or both. hmm, I didn't really like that paragraph. anyway, moving on...

I once, very briefly, thought of becoming a nurse. Fortunately, I came to my senses because as someone who becomes nauseated seeing their own blood being drawn, it would not have been a happy marriage. Totally grossed out by blood, gore, guts. Oddly though, I love shows like Forensic Files.
Other occupations I have entertained: writer, actress, photographer for National Geographic (okay, who hasn't??), travel agent, drifter, truck driver, crime scene investigator, nutritionist, some sort of researcher or brainstormer-type thing.

Is that enough to be typed?? I hope so, because it's kinda weird writing about myself to a bunch of people I don't know.
oh, and good luck!
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 20/12/2008, 09:57 AM
Transigent Transigent is offline
Resident Transexual
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Posts: 171
Default

ENTp

Except for the misplacing things, you sound like my twin!

Oh, and the meanness you will outgrow eventually. My theory is that it is a sort of ongoing "experiment" or learning process that the cells in the brain dedicated to feeling/emoting/mirror neurons whatever go through to gather information on limits of behaviour to make things easier and simpler so you can spend more time in "intuiting" mode without causing too many unforseen things in the outside world.

Mainly, the "intuition" is the most important information for you most of the time, and every once in a while the "thinking" kicks into super overdrive (making up for its general inaction), all the while "feeling" is something that you never feel that you spend enough "brain time" on to truly feel like any conclusions have been made in that aspect.

Meanness (and even Niceness) are easy default behaviours. Any emotion can be displayed easily except for the one that is present (because the current one "isn't done" yet) like an idea that isn't fully fleshed out.

This differs from a TJ type in that they spend more time making sure their behaviours conform to *some* type of standard (so they can be more comfortable in acting T-ish) where TP's don't really worry about this as much.

The sensing part, well, bad feelings from the senses are a huge setback to mental processes, especially the zoning out, zen, subconcus information collectioning stuff from the extroverted intuition. It makes sense to be weary of something that can only hurt the main goal of the main function.

A chain reaction of imagnings is initiatied upon blood/guts/ whatever viewing, where you imagine that to be happening to you (everybody does, I think its' called mirror neurons) but the information is usually kicked to the curb by the intuition, but when it is extreme bad (or extreme good) it increases priority and "shuts down" the main mental function (of intuition) and a secondary type of "panic" ensues. (Where not only your body is under imaginary attack, but the sense of personal "base" is disrupted--you are not used to caring about this type of information at all.)

The people boredom, that is probably due to static behaviours: most people dont tend to vary much, you can size them up subconcoiusly by matching up patterns in your intuition, and whatever they do isn't much variation from what you expect them to do or say. You can probably add interest by putting things in the conversation/situation that they have probably not been subjected to before....to get new reactions/ideas, whatever.

I think that, over time, *Ne* tends to ignore things that are not "moving". If something isn't changing, we skip it and move on to the thing that is changing, to find a pattern in it (thereby making it static)

For instance: 2, 4, 6, 8, 10, ..... at first looks like a changing sequence of numbers, but Ne will take that dynamic and change it into the static equation t(n)=2n. Finding every dynamic and changing it into a fixed form that can then be manipulated....one of the things that Ne can do.
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 23/12/2008, 06:00 AM
nahbee1235's Avatar
nahbee1235 nahbee1235 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Posts: 204
Default

Twinsies, yeah!! can we do the whole matching outfit thing too?

I have considered ENTp, and I think if I were an "NT" it would be an _NTp, but I'm not quite certain. I definitely agree that Ne is strong in me, but... but... I don't know.

Even though I wrote that I'm mean sometimes, it really isn't that often that I am. If fact, as a young girl I was very sweet, polite, respectful, etc. I am still mostly like that girl, just a bit less naive and able to be pushed over.

From what I remember of my childhood, I was very sad inside and at the age of 7 began my life-long fantasy of committing suicide. I thought that if I died maybe, finally, people would notice me and care about me. Perhaps I felt looked over because of my intense shyness.

If I wasn't having my fantasies, then I would either be reading or playing make-believe with some neighborhood friends. I loved to imagine I was in some foreign land, acting like the natives there, whether it was in the past or present.

I read a book around that age that touched me immensely and nearly two decades later, I still choke up when I talk about. It was about a young girl whose mother left her and her two siblings because she wanted to be free of responsibilities. (I forget what happened to the father, but he was not around.) The little girl longed for her mother to return and play with her and dance with her like she once did, and so desperately pinned for her that she began to starve herself. Her two older siblings were busy trying to manage the household (and their own personal problems) that they didn't notice what was happening with the girl. Finally, on the morning of the day she was to be the centerpiece in her school's parade, her siblings found her dead. What stayed with me most was how badly she wanted the love of her mother and how without it she withered away like some flower that does receive proper care. After I read that book, I grieved for days for that little girl.

When I told my mom about it, she instructed me to throw the book away, because she believed it was unhealthy for me feel the way I did. I finally did, sometime in the past year, and really, it was for my own good. I cry and grieve too much, I think. All the stories I read or hear about where people are being abused and neglected have always torn me into pieces. I sit in disbelief (or maybe unbelief) at all the horrible things people can do to one another. But I don't talk much about my feelings in regard to those stories or much else. I don't like to burden people with my feelings and would rather try to sort them out on my own.

I do however, love being someone who other people can talk to about their feelings or problems. Sort of like a confidant, I guess. I listen willingly and attentively because I really do care about other people. I will give advice sometimes but always remind the other person that it is their decision in the end. I dislike (extremely!!) people who insist it must be this way or that way, ie THEIR way. I have a very hard time dealing with pushy or nosy people, as I do not like to treat people in such a manner.

Anyway, after reading all of this (if indeed you did!) do you still think I am an ENTp??
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 23/12/2008, 06:42 PM
Kanerou's Avatar
Kanerou Kanerou is offline
Omnomnom
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Posts: 1,371
Default

Personally, you strike me as an F type. Mind you, I do consider Myers-Briggs types when looking at someone's Socionic type (it's a good springboard, if nothing else); but after that last post especially... It's completely a guess off the top of my head, and feel free to discard it if the evidence says otherwise...but look at an EII profile.
__________________
http://www.formspring.me/ryeneastraelis Ask away. Naturally, I reserve the right to ignore or delete questions.
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 24/12/2008, 02:24 AM
RSV3's Avatar
RSV3 RSV3 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Posts: 558
Default

I would say delta NF
__________________
Sociotype.com

Increased expression of one function (1) suppresses the opposing intradichotomy function and (2) suppresses the opposing intrablock function (and vise versa).
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 24/12/2008, 06:22 PM
chinosleep chinosleep is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2008
Posts: 414
Default

I instantly thought Alpha SF. Obviously this person is very funny so.....lol, yet has lots of fun interests so I dont know.
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 25/12/2008, 09:08 AM
Transigent Transigent is offline
Resident Transexual
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Posts: 171
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by nahbee1235 View Post
Anyway, after reading all of this (if indeed you did!) do you still think I am an ENTp??
Yeah, but how much can anybody reliably type someone based off of some few self-selected snippets of info? It doesn't really refute ENTp in my mind, but that is just my opinion. It means more if you agree on your own type with yourself, so more investigation in the subject wouldn't really be a bad thing for you.
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 27/12/2008, 10:30 AM
nahbee1235's Avatar
nahbee1235 nahbee1235 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Posts: 204
Default

It's completely a guess off the top of my head, and feel free to discard it if the evidence says otherwise...but look at an EII profile.

Kanerou: I have looked at the profile alot, and have considered it, but one thing sticks out (sorely may I add) that just does not describe me at all, at least not most of the time.
"They take a neutral position in the conflict, often being fired upon from both sides. They rarely push, shout or show aggressiveness."
When I was younger, this might have, well actually was me, but now I am more likely to be defending one person from another, or better yet, not engaging in any conflict that does not involve me personally. Oh and I yell, alot. Out of all my family members, it is I who yells the most. True, there are only 4 other people in my family, but still......

I would say delta NF

RSV3: why, for curiosity's sake (and to help me sort out my type confusion), would you say this, instead of beta NF?

I instantly thought Alpha SF. Obviously this person is very funny so...

chinosleep: soooo.... funny, huh? that's a new one. no one has ever in my life described me as funny... there was sensitive, moody, different (my favorite, btw), mean, creative, nice, sweet, weird, crazy, but never funny... hmmmmm
Besides "funny" what is it about what I wrote that seems alpha SF?

Yeah, but how much can anybody reliably type someone based off of some few self-selected snippets of info? It doesn't really refute ENTp in my mind, but that is just my opinion.

Transigent: I agree that a person couldn't, with 100% accuracy, type someone in such a manner. However, such a process would help to eliminate some contending types, IMO.
BTW, I added more to see if there might be anything I wrote that would make you go, "ah, no that doesn't sound very ENTp-ish to me". Interesting to note that you still stand by your original claim.
Oh, and I forgot to post this earlier, but I really liked how you described Ne in your first post. It sums up alot of the observations I have made in my life, so yes Ne is a definite.
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 30/12/2008, 11:58 PM
chinosleep chinosleep is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2008
Posts: 414
Default

Well having more experience around ENTp types, they posess a sense of humour and you mentioning Ne, well entp is a definite possibility. ...
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 23/03/2009, 11:38 AM
mihai_m mihai_m is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Posts: 327
Default

you are an ENFP, imo.
Reply With Quote
  #11  
Old 11/09/2009, 06:38 AM
nahbee1235's Avatar
nahbee1235 nahbee1235 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Posts: 204
Default

I know this thread has been buried for awhile, but I felt that it was pointless to start a new one just to write this:

I'm declaring that I'm an ENFp-Fi in this post. after tirelessly reading vast amounts of socionics related articles, and checking and rechecking them against my recollections of life experiences, I did a double-take on the subtype descriptions... and went OH.... MY.... GOD...there was my once-in-MY-lifetime dual experience... it was ENFp-Fi meets ISTp-Te and then: .... *sighs*

then again, I could be an ENTp ... oh it never ends...
Reply With Quote
  #12  
Old 11/09/2009, 11:04 AM
jsb'07's Avatar
jsb'07 jsb'07 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Posts: 160
Default

I think it's not my business to type others, because the type is a personal thing. But I read your story about the preast and came to think you might be actually ENFj. ENFp has a weak Ti. I think reading those overly logical materials would annoy it. But ENFj would like them.

Well, it's time for me to forget this forum again. My Ti is weak. I'm finding hard to talk in english.
Reply With Quote
  #13  
Old 11/09/2009, 12:32 PM
Cyclops Cyclops is offline
Gone on holiday...
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Posts: 2,284
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by nahbee1235 View Post
Some testing info:
I have taken a few personality test and I've always come out as some sort of "NF", ennagram was 5w4, but don't let that color your judgment.

Fun facts about me:
uhhhh...wow, didn't think it would be that hard to talk about me, but it's actually kinda creepy... deep breath... have a hard time making friends, small talk, etc. tend to be shy and usually socially awkward, unless I'm spontaneously filled with some overwhelming gleeful and crazy feeling that will push me over the edge and allow to me socialize with unknown creatures, but alas, that happens like, never.

I have a very, very bad habit of forgetting where I put my s**t. ALL THE TIME. I now give myself an hour and a half before important appointments to hunt down everything that I need. It's not that I enjoy being messy or forgetful, but after some self-analysis, I've realized when I put something somewhere, I'm just dropping it, and make no mental note of the location. After said analysis, I have yet to make any improvements in this area.

People who talk about one thing for an extended period of time (more than 10 minutes) bore the crap out of me, but I suffer through it because I feel it is important to listen to others, or at least pretend to . maybe it's a politeness thing with me. Come to think of it, it's very rare that I actually enjoy being with someone for a long time. I need, crave, and relish my alone time.

Someone once made a comment about me: that I like to hurt other people before they can hurt me. I think it's somewhat true of me, but I wouldn't say always. Maybe it's just a way of protecting myself. I think after years of trying to open myself to others and being hurt, it's just become a defense mechanism for me. Or maybe I'm just mean sometimes. or both. hmm, I didn't really like that paragraph. anyway, moving on...

I once, very briefly, thought of becoming a nurse. Fortunately, I came to my senses because as someone who becomes nauseated seeing their own blood being drawn, it would not have been a happy marriage. Totally grossed out by blood, gore, guts. Oddly though, I love shows like Forensic Files.
Other occupations I have entertained: writer, actress, photographer for National Geographic (okay, who hasn't??), travel agent, drifter, truck driver, crime scene investigator, nutritionist, some sort of researcher or brainstormer-type thing.

Is that enough to be typed?? I hope so, because it's kinda weird writing about myself to a bunch of people I don't know.
oh, and good luck!
WOWsers nahbee, there's a lot of what you say about you that relates to me, although I don't know my type, I hope you find yours and talk somemore and maybe I could copy that type lol.

That aside, on reading your post, I think you sound ENTp.

Also, in your VI thread - I can see how some might say INFj, but there could be ENTp there also, how helpful isn't that by me!!! (sorry, I tried and I tried and I tried and I tried).
Reply With Quote
  #14  
Old 11/09/2009, 05:08 PM
king king is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 336
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by nahbee1235 View Post
I know this thread has been buried for awhile, but I felt that it was pointless to start a new one just to write this:

I'm declaring that I'm an ENFp-Fi in this post. after tirelessly reading vast amounts of socionics related articles, and checking and rechecking them against my recollections of life experiences, I did a double-take on the subtype descriptions... and went OH.... MY.... GOD...there was my once-in-MY-lifetime dual experience... it was ENFp-Fi meets ISTp-Te and then: .... *sighs*

then again, I could be an ENTp ... oh it never ends...
you've totally got an Ne ego
most likely EP (You seem quite EP and I'll take your word for it)
ENTp or ENFp? hard to say, you strike me as being guarded but open?!?!?! with your emotions and your assesment of yourself. I think ENFp sounds like a good typing.
Reply With Quote
  #15  
Old 11/09/2009, 11:08 PM
nahbee1235's Avatar
nahbee1235 nahbee1235 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Posts: 204
Default

ha, ha jsb'07... actually I'm not so much annoyed, as exhausted from having to read all those socionics articles.

but since you guys responded, I thought I'd back my reason for being a combo of Ne&Fi. This will take place in the form of a screenplay, where I interact with Se&Ti and later Te&Si.

act one, scene one.

nahbee1235 as Ne&Fi.
Se&Ti as Se&Ti.

the characters are located in an area where they alone.
Ne&Fi is seated next to Se&Ti. They are both looking at a television screen.

Se&Ti: (appearing amused at television program) So those people there want this and these people want this. And that important guy over there wants this.

Ne&Fi: (looks at Se&Ti, interested in Se&Ti's understanding of the world) Really? How do you know this?

Se&Ti: Well, it's easy. See...(goes into a little speech about how it arrived at its conclusion)

Ne&Fi: Oh. (somewhat understands, nods head).

Se&Ti: (sees that Ne&Fi is thinking) What do you think about it?

Ne&Fi: (is happy to be asked about its opinion, smiles and gets excited) Well, you see, from my understanding...(goes on about what it thinks about people, the world)

Se&Ti: (interrupts Ne&Fi's speech) oh yeah? who said that?

Ne&Fi: (stops talking, appears confused) well...I um... I don't know. I think it was this person.

Se&Ti: (smirks) yeah, and what does this person do?

Ne&Fi: (appears even more puzzled, but still thinks the conversation can continue peacefully) well, I think the person does this.

Se&Ti: (begins to mock Ne&Fi) oh so this person, who does this somewhere, said this and now you believe it?

Ne&Fi: (doesn't really know what to say now, doesn't understand why this is important or even relevant, tries to recover its thought process) umm.... yeah I guess, but the main thing is...

Se&Ti: (interrupts Ne&Fi, stops caring about whatever Ne&Fi has to say, begins getting agitated) the main thing is what?

Ne&Fi: (appearing lost in thought, puzzled) well, the main thing is...well it's... (tries to think of way to explain so Se&Ti can understand)

Se&Ti: (getting more agitated, face twists in anger) the main thing is what? what is it, huh?

Ne&Fi: (seeing anger come out of Se&Ti, starts to panic) well, it's umm.. it's... I... I... I...don't know...(begins to shrink to fear)

Se&Ti: (fully pissed off now) Oh, so there was no point afterall!

Ne&Fi: (beginning to look like it's going to cry) well..no there is... but I just can't think when you get angry at me...

Se&Ti: (jumps up from chair, starts to go into Se-attack mode, since Ne&Fi has hit it's super-ego block) Oh, so it's MY fault that you can think?!! HUH? What the f*ck is the matter with you? HUH?!!

Ne&Fi: (starts to let the tears fall, doesn't respond)

Se&Ti: Oh, you're gonna cry now, too?? Look at you, you are so pathetic, so f*cking weak!! I try to have a conversation with you and all you can do is cry.. (puts hand up to face and rubs fist under eyes, as if crying) Wah, wah, wah..

(Ne&Fi at this point can't hear anything anymore, feels trapped, hurt, and confused. Ne&Fi doesn't know what to do, just wishes that Se&Ti would calm down and stop yelling)

Ne&Fi: (shaking head and sobbing) why..why..why are you doing this to me?

Se&Ti: (pressuring the Ne&Fi) Doing what? Huh? what the hell am I doing?

Ne&Fi: (points to itself, hoping the Se&Ti will understand)

Se&Ti: (doesn't get it) What the f*ck is that supposed to mean? You f*cking answer me when I'm talking to you. Is that some code word for what a jerk I am? (gets up into Ne&Fi face) Now you answer me right now, before I have to get even uglier.

Ne&Fi: (is really scared. (oh my god, how can it get any worse than this?) stops crying. shrinks even further in seat. still doesn't verbally respond, is too worn out.)

Se&Ti: Did you hear me?! You f*ing answer me right now!!

Ne&Fi: (doesn't move, doesn't respond)

Se&Ti: I've had it with you. This is f*cking pathetic, you're f*cking pathetic. (storms out)

Ne&Fi sits in seat for a long time, rocking and back and forth to calm itself, all the while wondering where it all went wrong...

to be continued...
Reply With Quote
  #16  
Old 18/09/2009, 10:25 AM
RSV3's Avatar
RSV3 RSV3 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Posts: 558
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by nahbee1235 View Post
ha, ha jsb'07... actually I'm not so much annoyed, as exhausted from having to read all those socionics articles.

but since you guys responded, I thought I'd back my reason for being a combo of Ne&Fi. This will take place in the form of a screenplay, where I interact with Se&Ti and later Te&Si.

act one, scene one.

nahbee1235 as Ne&Fi.
Se&Ti as Se&Ti.

the characters are located in an area where they alone.
Ne&Fi is seated next to Se&Ti. They are both looking at a television screen.

Se&Ti: (appearing amused at television program) So those people there want this and these people want this. And that important guy over there wants this.

Ne&Fi: (looks at Se&Ti, interested in Se&Ti's understanding of the world) Really? How do you know this?

Se&Ti: Well, it's easy. See...(goes into a little speech about how it arrived at its conclusion)

Ne&Fi: Oh. (somewhat understands, nods head).

Se&Ti: (sees that Ne&Fi is thinking) What do you think about it?

Ne&Fi: (is happy to be asked about its opinion, smiles and gets excited) Well, you see, from my understanding...(goes on about what it thinks about people, the world)

Se&Ti: (interrupts Ne&Fi's speech) oh yeah? who said that?

Ne&Fi: (stops talking, appears confused) well...I um... I don't know. I think it was this person.

Se&Ti: (smirks) yeah, and what does this person do?

Ne&Fi: (appears even more puzzled, but still thinks the conversation can continue peacefully) well, I think the person does this.

Se&Ti: (begins to mock Ne&Fi) oh so this person, who does this somewhere, said this and now you believe it?

Ne&Fi: (doesn't really know what to say now, doesn't understand why this is important or even relevant, tries to recover its thought process) umm.... yeah I guess, but the main thing is...

Se&Ti: (interrupts Ne&Fi, stops caring about whatever Ne&Fi has to say, begins getting agitated) the main thing is what?

Ne&Fi: (appearing lost in thought, puzzled) well, the main thing is...well it's... (tries to think of way to explain so Se&Ti can understand)

Se&Ti: (getting more agitated, face twists in anger) the main thing is what? what is it, huh?

Ne&Fi: (seeing anger come out of Se&Ti, starts to panic) well, it's umm.. it's... I... I... I...don't know...(begins to shrink to fear)

Se&Ti: (fully pissed off now) Oh, so there was no point afterall!

Ne&Fi: (beginning to look like it's going to cry) well..no there is... but I just can't think when you get angry at me...

Se&Ti: (jumps up from chair, starts to go into Se-attack mode, since Ne&Fi has hit it's super-ego block) Oh, so it's MY fault that you can think?!! HUH? What the f*ck is the matter with you? HUH?!!

Ne&Fi: (starts to let the tears fall, doesn't respond)

Se&Ti: Oh, you're gonna cry now, too?? Look at you, you are so pathetic, so f*cking weak!! I try to have a conversation with you and all you can do is cry.. (puts hand up to face and rubs fist under eyes, as if crying) Wah, wah, wah..

(Ne&Fi at this point can't hear anything anymore, feels trapped, hurt, and confused. Ne&Fi doesn't know what to do, just wishes that Se&Ti would calm down and stop yelling)

Ne&Fi: (shaking head and sobbing) why..why..why are you doing this to me?

Se&Ti: (pressuring the Ne&Fi) Doing what? Huh? what the hell am I doing?

Ne&Fi: (points to itself, hoping the Se&Ti will understand)

Se&Ti: (doesn't get it) What the f*ck is that supposed to mean? You f*cking answer me when I'm talking to you. Is that some code word for what a jerk I am? (gets up into Ne&Fi face) Now you answer me right now, before I have to get even uglier.

Ne&Fi: (is really scared. (oh my god, how can it get any worse than this?) stops crying. shrinks even further in seat. still doesn't verbally respond, is too worn out.)

Se&Ti: Did you hear me?! You f*ing answer me right now!!

Ne&Fi: (doesn't move, doesn't respond)

Se&Ti: I've had it with you. This is f*cking pathetic, you're f*cking pathetic. (storms out)

Ne&Fi sits in seat for a long time, rocking and back and forth to calm itself, all the while wondering where it all went wrong...

to be continued...
Awww *feels bad for Ne&Fi*
__________________
Sociotype.com

Increased expression of one function (1) suppresses the opposing intradichotomy function and (2) suppresses the opposing intrablock function (and vise versa).
Reply With Quote
  #17  
Old 18/09/2009, 04:29 PM
stanprollyright's Avatar
stanprollyright stanprollyright is offline
The Looks
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Posts: 369
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by RSV3 View Post
Awww *feels bad for Ne&Fi*
*sniffle* This is like every conversation I have with Joe. *begins to sob...again*
__________________
So this one time me an' my bes' frien' Stan, we went to a church service. That preacher was talkin' 'bout hell. So Stan leans over to me an' he says, "I bet hell is like a PoLR hit every day."

An' I says, "Stan, you prolly right."
Reply With Quote
  #18  
Old 18/09/2009, 06:47 PM
Kanerou's Avatar
Kanerou Kanerou is offline
Omnomnom
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Posts: 1,371
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by stanprollyright View Post
*sniffle* This is like every conversation I have with Joe. *begins to sob...again*
*chuckles*

Really, though, is that typical SLE? The guy sounds asinine; I'd like to hope most SLEs are more well-behaved than that.
__________________
http://www.formspring.me/ryeneastraelis Ask away. Naturally, I reserve the right to ignore or delete questions.
Reply With Quote
  #19  
Old 18/09/2009, 07:48 PM
Banter's Avatar
Banter Banter is offline
Moderator
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 586
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by nahbee1235 View Post
ha, ha jsb'07... actually I'm not so much annoyed, as exhausted from having to read all those socionics articles.

but since you guys responded, I thought I'd back my reason for being a combo of Ne&Fi. This will take place in the form of a screenplay, where I interact with Se&Ti and later Te&Si.

act one, scene one.

nahbee1235 as Ne&Fi.
Se&Ti as Se&Ti.

the characters are located in an area where they alone.
Ne&Fi is seated next to Se&Ti. They are both looking at a television screen.

Se&Ti: (appearing amused at television program) So those people there want this and these people want this. And that important guy over there wants this.

Ne&Fi: (looks at Se&Ti, interested in Se&Ti's understanding of the world) Really? How do you know this?

Se&Ti: Well, it's easy. See...(goes into a little speech about how it arrived at its conclusion)

Ne&Fi: Oh. (somewhat understands, nods head).

Se&Ti: (sees that Ne&Fi is thinking) What do you think about it?

Ne&Fi: (is happy to be asked about its opinion, smiles and gets excited) Well, you see, from my understanding...(goes on about what it thinks about people, the world)

Se&Ti: (interrupts Ne&Fi's speech) oh yeah? who said that?

Ne&Fi: (stops talking, appears confused) well...I um... I don't know. I think it was this person.

Se&Ti: (smirks) yeah, and what does this person do?

Ne&Fi: (appears even more puzzled, but still thinks the conversation can continue peacefully) well, I think the person does this.

Se&Ti: (begins to mock Ne&Fi) oh so this person, who does this somewhere, said this and now you believe it?

Ne&Fi: (doesn't really know what to say now, doesn't understand why this is important or even relevant, tries to recover its thought process) umm.... yeah I guess, but the main thing is...

Se&Ti: (interrupts Ne&Fi, stops caring about whatever Ne&Fi has to say, begins getting agitated) the main thing is what?

Ne&Fi: (appearing lost in thought, puzzled) well, the main thing is...well it's... (tries to think of way to explain so Se&Ti can understand)

Se&Ti: (getting more agitated, face twists in anger) the main thing is what? what is it, huh?

Ne&Fi: (seeing anger come out of Se&Ti, starts to panic) well, it's umm.. it's... I... I... I...don't know...(begins to shrink to fear)

Se&Ti: (fully pissed off now) Oh, so there was no point afterall!

Ne&Fi: (beginning to look like it's going to cry) well..no there is... but I just can't think when you get angry at me...

Se&Ti: (jumps up from chair, starts to go into Se-attack mode, since Ne&Fi has hit it's super-ego block) Oh, so it's MY fault that you can think?!! HUH? What the f*ck is the matter with you? HUH?!!

Ne&Fi: (starts to let the tears fall, doesn't respond)

Se&Ti: Oh, you're gonna cry now, too?? Look at you, you are so pathetic, so f*cking weak!! I try to have a conversation with you and all you can do is cry.. (puts hand up to face and rubs fist under eyes, as if crying) Wah, wah, wah..

(Ne&Fi at this point can't hear anything anymore, feels trapped, hurt, and confused. Ne&Fi doesn't know what to do, just wishes that Se&Ti would calm down and stop yelling)

Ne&Fi: (shaking head and sobbing) why..why..why are you doing this to me?

Se&Ti: (pressuring the Ne&Fi) Doing what? Huh? what the hell am I doing?

Ne&Fi: (points to itself, hoping the Se&Ti will understand)

Se&Ti: (doesn't get it) What the f*ck is that supposed to mean? You f*cking answer me when I'm talking to you. Is that some code word for what a jerk I am? (gets up into Ne&Fi face) Now you answer me right now, before I have to get even uglier.

Ne&Fi: (is really scared. (oh my god, how can it get any worse than this?) stops crying. shrinks even further in seat. still doesn't verbally respond, is too worn out.)

Se&Ti: Did you hear me?! You f*ing answer me right now!!

Ne&Fi: (doesn't move, doesn't respond)

Se&Ti: I've had it with you. This is f*cking pathetic, you're f*cking pathetic. (storms out)

Ne&Fi sits in seat for a long time, rocking and back and forth to calm itself, all the while wondering where it all went wrong...

to be continued...
Uhm ... I laughed out loud when I read it 'cause it is too funny. *chuckles while typing this in*

If you ask me, it went wrong when Ne&Fi said "but I just can't think when you get angry at me..." That would've driven me nuts too. And then this crying thingy would've made it even worse. lol
Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT +1. The time now is 08:22 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright 2007 SOCIONICS.COM