Go Back   Socionics Forums > Ramble Mumble

Ramble Mumble Anything goes, but please make an effort to stay positive and keep it socionics related.


Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #1  
Old 27/06/2008, 02:10 PM
Ssmall's Avatar
Ssmall Ssmall is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Posts: 35
Default Type me too

Hello everyone,

I'm a new poster/member to these forums, Simon is the name. I saw the type me post by Kanerou which I found interesting and amusing. Now I have done different tests during past two years from time to time and I guess it should be clear what type I am (to some degree that is) but still I find it interesting if other people would come to the same conclusion with information I will provide. I'm not asking you to TELL me what type I am, but I'm interested in your opinion what type I could be and why do you think so.

About Me:
I love people and like being with them. I always seek contact and conversations with different people. Although i consider myself very communicative I do not have thousands of acquaintances and friends (but i have enough). I know some people and have a few friends which i value and ask how they are doing even when I'm unable to see them. I instantly adapt to new places and people and never have trouble with not being accepted. My friends are very different from each other and it is a miracle they can be in one room, but I always try for everyone to feel good and it seems they get along fine (although they rarely seek contact between themselves if im not around). I seek attention and like to be the life of the party. I feel very comfortable when I am second in command, probably due to dislike of making hard decisions which affect people (although i am capable of that if really needed) and being a good diplomat. I see both sides of the coin and will rarely fully support one side. However in case of authority/hierarchy I will usually be more supportive of the one at the top, but will try to make both sides consider each others situation and the reasons for their actions.

I have problems with relationships, I get bored in like half a year or so and then I go look somewhere else. It seem like everything was fine and nothing was missing but I start to lack some excitement or I don't know what. I had relationships with extroverted types and introverted types and I'm not sure which suit me better but the one clear problem with introvert type women I met is the lack of spontaneous actions. I HATE being single, I feel huge discomfort when I am. That happens rarely thankfully as I find it rather easy to meet interesting women and get together. I really enjoy flirting and starting stages of relationships, thats when i feel GREAT. Despite me being very flirting I value loyalty and devotion so if I don't go messing around if I am with someone. I am attracted to strong (as in character) women and it seems it works both ways.

I like boasting and like to boast other people, I see everyone as special who has no limitations and can achieve great things. I like to say compliments and support others in whatever they do. I manipulate people, however I do it unconsciously (I understand it afterwards if i have time to reflect on what i said/done and why), I don't use it for my own gains (at least I think so, which might be untrue) and try to use it to make a person change his way of life, do things he wants but afraid to or be less hard on himself, be more confident.

I have trouble staying in one place and try to make changes in my life (job/place i live/country i live) every now and then. I can be quite improper in public, sometimes to have fun, sometimes to grab attention and sometimes to make other smile. Despite that i value tact, respect and order in some cases. To make myself more clear I have no problem kissing in public or acting silly in the street but I dislike when someone is behaving like and idiot in the funeral or speaks indecently near women (unless it is clear they wouldn't mind). I can get along with most people especially if I have time to speak with them more. Maybe i won't grab attention and be liked the first moments but after some time i usually "get under the skin" as people say about me. Most people i meet say that i am kind, warm and "good" (which i consider a biased word as it is a matter of perspective), also they say i am talkative but not too much (I don't get on peoples nerves with too much talking). I can be very sarcastic and mean on some occasions. I'm not sure why this happens but some people tick me off (however i can still be friendly with them if i choose to or need to). I dislike conflict, I try to avoid it and usually end up trying to please everyone except myself (however that also gives me please that everyone is happy).

I'm quite messy and hate cleaning but I love buying beautiful things and dress stylish (i can come to a punk concert with a shirt and new jeans which would seem out of place) and generally make my place comfortable and cozy. I enjoy long conversations and can end up talking with someone all day and night while walking all over the city. I can't handle criticism and take it very personally however i end up criticising other people quite often. I rarely argue with someone on some beliefs or values unless it is a really important value for me but then i will express it strongly. It is hard for me to get upset with people as i expect them to be human and make mistakes . So i can handle talking behind my back, lies and things like that quite easily. Sometimes though borders are crossed and then I shut down the person completely usually it is though due to impact it made on other people than myself.

Well I guess it will be it for now, hopefully this wall of text won't bore you too much. I'm interested in what will you say. Oh and i guess we need some pictures just for the fun of it:





Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 27/06/2008, 03:58 PM
Kanerou's Avatar
Kanerou Kanerou is offline
Omnomnom
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Posts: 1,367
Default

I noticed your profile says NF; I can see the F. The N...*shrugs* You kinda remind me of me, and I'm NF. You should come chat with us on the main page. ^.^
__________________
http://www.formspring.me/ryeneastraelis Ask away. Naturally, I reserve the right to ignore or delete questions.
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 27/06/2008, 04:04 PM
Ssmall's Avatar
Ssmall Ssmall is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Posts: 35
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kanerou View Post
I noticed your profile says NF; I can see the F. The N...*shrugs* You kinda remind me of me, and I'm NF. You should come chat with us on the main page. ^.^
Exactly HOW could i come chat with you on the main page? Can't find any char option or something like that.

Oh and please ignore what type my profile says, I'm more interested what would you say just by reading what i wrote .
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 27/06/2008, 04:06 PM
Kanerou's Avatar
Kanerou Kanerou is offline
Omnomnom
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Posts: 1,367
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ssmall View Post
Exactly HOW could i come chat with you on the main page? Can't find any char option or something like that.
It's on the top page, right underneath the main area (where the threads are).

Only one of those pics works...you look fun, though.
__________________
http://www.formspring.me/ryeneastraelis Ask away. Naturally, I reserve the right to ignore or delete questions.
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 27/06/2008, 04:09 PM
Ssmall's Avatar
Ssmall Ssmall is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Posts: 35
Default

Im trying to link them from picasa so i'm not sure if that works out always. Anyway for more pictures:

picasaweb.google.com/simonas.garliauskas
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 27/06/2008, 04:32 PM
Kanerou's Avatar
Kanerou Kanerou is offline
Omnomnom
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Posts: 1,367
Default

That works. Cool pictures.
__________________
http://www.formspring.me/ryeneastraelis Ask away. Naturally, I reserve the right to ignore or delete questions.
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 27/06/2008, 11:54 PM
RSV3's Avatar
RSV3 RSV3 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Posts: 550
Default

First impression: ENFp-Ne. May change if more info added.
__________________
Sociotype.com

Increased expression of one function (1) suppresses the opposing intradichotomy function and (2) suppresses the opposing intrablock function (and vise versa).
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 28/06/2008, 01:17 AM
Ssmall's Avatar
Ssmall Ssmall is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Posts: 35
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by RSV3 View Post
First impression: ENFp-Ne. May change if more info added.
Is there something in particular i missed? I stopped writing at some point because i don't think most people have patience to read all that, if you have a certain question i will be more than happy to answer. Also im more interested in WHY you think i could be ENFp? Thank you for your opinion though .
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 29/06/2008, 01:29 AM
Panacea Panacea is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Posts: 32
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ssmall View Post
Hello everyone,

I'm a new poster/member to these forums, Simon is the name. I saw the type me post by Kanerou which I found interesting and amusing. Now I have done different tests during past two years from time to time and I guess it should be clear what type I am (to some degree that is) but still I find it interesting if other people would come to the same conclusion with information I will provide. I'm not asking you to TELL me what type I am, but I'm interested in your opinion what type I could be and why do you think so.

About Me:
I love people and like being with them. I always seek contact and conversations with different people. Although i consider myself very communicative I do not have thousands of acquaintances and friends (but i have enough). I know some people and have a few friends which i value and ask how they are doing even when I'm unable to see them. I instantly adapt to new places and people and never have trouble with not being accepted. My friends are very different from each other and it is a miracle they can be in one room, but I always try for everyone to feel good and it seems they get along fine (although they rarely seek contact between themselves if im not around). I seek attention and like to be the life of the party. I feel very comfortable when I am second in command, probably due to dislike of making hard decisions which affect people (although i am capable of that if really needed) and being a good diplomat. I see both sides of the coin and will rarely fully support one side. However in case of authority/hierarchy I will usually be more supportive of the one at the top, but will try to make both sides consider each others situation and the reasons for their actions.

I have problems with relationships, I get bored in like half a year or so and then I go look somewhere else. It seem like everything was fine and nothing was missing but I start to lack some excitement or I don't know what. I had relationships with extroverted types and introverted types and I'm not sure which suit me better but the one clear problem with introvert type women I met is the lack of spontaneous actions. I HATE being single, I feel huge discomfort when I am. That happens rarely thankfully as I find it rather easy to meet interesting women and get together. I really enjoy flirting and starting stages of relationships, thats when i feel GREAT. Despite me being very flirting I value loyalty and devotion so if I don't go messing around if I am with someone. I am attracted to strong (as in character) women and it seems it works both ways.

I like boasting and like to boast other people, I see everyone as special who has no limitations and can achieve great things. I like to say compliments and support others in whatever they do. I manipulate people, however I do it unconsciously (I understand it afterwards if i have time to reflect on what i said/done and why), I don't use it for my own gains (at least I think so, which might be untrue) and try to use it to make a person change his way of life, do things he wants but afraid to or be less hard on himself, be more confident.

I have trouble staying in one place and try to make changes in my life (job/place i live/country i live) every now and then. I can be quite improper in public, sometimes to have fun, sometimes to grab attention and sometimes to make other smile. Despite that i value tact, respect and order in some cases. To make myself more clear I have no problem kissing in public or acting silly in the street but I dislike when someone is behaving like and idiot in the funeral or speaks indecently near women (unless it is clear they wouldn't mind). I can get along with most people especially if I have time to speak with them more. Maybe i won't grab attention and be liked the first moments but after some time i usually "get under the skin" as people say about me. Most people i meet say that i am kind, warm and "good" (which i consider a biased word as it is a matter of perspective), also they say i am talkative but not too much (I don't get on peoples nerves with too much talking). I can be very sarcastic and mean on some occasions. I'm not sure why this happens but some people tick me off (however i can still be friendly with them if i choose to or need to). I dislike conflict, I try to avoid it and usually end up trying to please everyone except myself (however that also gives me please that everyone is happy).

I'm quite messy and hate cleaning but I love buying beautiful things and dress stylish (i can come to a punk concert with a shirt and new jeans which would seem out of place) and generally make my place comfortable and cozy. I enjoy long conversations and can end up talking with someone all day and night while walking all over the city. I can't handle criticism and take it very personally however i end up criticising other people quite often. I rarely argue with someone on some beliefs or values unless it is a really important value for me but then i will express it strongly. It is hard for me to get upset with people as i expect them to be human and make mistakes . So i can handle talking behind my back, lies and things like that quite easily. Sometimes though borders are crossed and then I shut down the person completely usually it is though due to impact it made on other people than myself.

Well I guess it will be it for now, hopefully this wall of text won't bore you too much. I'm interested in what will you say. Oh and i guess we need some pictures just for the fun of it:





If I had to guess...and I guess I do. I would say you are an ENFP. It all sounded too familiar...am I right...am I right!???
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 29/06/2008, 09:58 AM
Ssmall's Avatar
Ssmall Ssmall is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Posts: 35
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Panacea View Post
If I had to guess...and I guess I do. I would say you are an ENFP. It all sounded too familiar...am I right...am I right!???
I don't know yet, you might be right. As soon as I will figure out whether I'm ENFp or ENFj....or maybe something else.
Reply With Quote
  #11  
Old 29/06/2008, 04:54 PM
Cyclops Cyclops is offline
Gone on holiday...
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Posts: 2,272
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ssmall View Post
Hello everyone,

I'm a new poster/member to these forums, Simon is the name. I saw the type me post by Kanerou which I found interesting and amusing. Now I have done different tests during past two years from time to time and I guess it should be clear what type I am (to some degree that is) but still I find it interesting if other people would come to the same conclusion with information I will provide. I'm not asking you to TELL me what type I am, but I'm interested in your opinion what type I could be and why do you think so.

About Me:
I love people and like being with them. I always seek contact and conversations with different people. Although i consider myself very communicative I do not have thousands of acquaintances and friends (but i have enough). I know some people and have a few friends which i value and ask how they are doing even when I'm unable to see them. I instantly adapt to new places and people and never have trouble with not being accepted.
sounds extroverted with the external focus) (maybe with a touch of F seeing as you are acceptable sorry accepted )
Quote:
My friends are very different from each other and it is a miracle they can be in one room, but I always try for everyone to feel good and it seems they get along fine (although they rarely seek contact between themselves if im not around).
Could be F or just being a decent guy or something, but definitely extraverted behaviour
Quote:
I seek attention and like to be the life of the party. I feel very comfortable when I am second in command, probably due to dislike of making hard decisions which affect people (although i am capable of that if really needed) and being a good diplomat.
sounds like F orientated, many T types and F types don't like making decisions that affect people perhaps in an adverse way though.
Quote:
I see both sides of the coin and will rarely fully support one side. However in case of authority/hierarchy I will usually be more supportive of the one at the top, but will try to make both sides consider each others situation and the reasons for their actions.
Why would you say you were more supportive of those who are on top? (in the case of authority/hierarchy that is lol)
Quote:
I have problems with relationships, I get bored in like half a year or so and then I go look somewhere else. It seem like everything was fine and nothing was missing but I start to lack some excitement or I don't know what. I had relationships with extroverted types and introverted types and I'm not sure which suit me better but the one clear problem with introvert type women I met is the lack of spontaneous actions.
Could you elaborate more on what you mean by spontaneous actions?
Quote:
I HATE being single, I feel huge discomfort when I am. That happens rarely thankfully as I find it rather easy to meet interesting women and get together.
um, why u think u not like being single?
Quote:
I really enjoy flirting and starting stages of relationships, thats when i feel GREAT. Despite me being very flirting I value loyalty and devotion so if I don't go messing around if I am with someone. I am attracted to strong (as in character) women and it seems it works both ways.
what do you mean by woman of strong character? For instance bossy types, stubborn types, people in positions of power? Anything at all dude, feel free to elaborate
Quote:
I like boasting and like to boast other people, I see everyone as special who has no limitations and can achieve great things.
This is somewhat indictive of ENFj but of course ENFp also
Quote:
I like to say compliments and support others in whatever they do. I manipulate people, however I do it unconsciously (I understand it afterwards if i have time to reflect on what i said/done and why), I don't use it for my own gains (at least I think so, which might be untrue) and try to use it to make a person change his way of life, do things he wants but afraid to or be less hard on himself, be more confident.
when you look to manipulate people, do you feel you do it in a way to make a person change their way of life to be in a way that you think it should be, or in a way they want it to be do you think?
[quote]
I have trouble staying in one place and try to make changes in my life (job/place i live/country i live) every now and then. I can be quite improper in public, sometimes to have fun, sometimes to grab attention and sometimes to make other smile. Despite that i value tact, respect and order in some cases. To make myself more clear I have no problem kissing in public or acting silly in the street but I dislike when someone is behaving like and idiot in the funeral or speaks indecently near women (unless it is clear they wouldn't mind).
Quote:
cool
Quote:
I can get along with most people especially if I have time to speak with them more. Maybe i won't grab attention and be liked the first moments but after some time i usually "get under the skin" as people say about me. Most people i meet say that i am kind, warm and "good" (which i consider a biased word as it is a matter of perspective), also they say i am talkative but not too much (I don't get on peoples nerves with too much talking). I can be very sarcastic and mean on some occasions. I'm not sure why this happens but some people tick me off (however i can still be friendly with them if i choose to or need to). I dislike conflict, I try to avoid it and usually end up trying to please everyone except myself (however that also gives me please that everyone is happy).

I'm quite messy and hate cleaning but I love buying beautiful things and dress stylish (i can come to a punk concert with a shirt and new jeans which would seem out of place) and generally make my place comfortable and cozy. I enjoy long conversations and can end up talking with someone all day and night while walking all over the city. I can't handle criticism and take it very personally however i end up criticising other people quite often. I rarely argue with someone on some beliefs or values unless it is a really important value for me but then i will express it strongly. It is hard for me to get upset with people as i expect them to be human and make mistakes . So i can handle talking behind my back, lies and things like that quite easily.
yeah? curious tho, is that the sort of people you would like to associate with or is it something at times you do yourself?
Quote:
Sometimes though borders are crossed and then I shut down the person completely usually it is though due to impact it made on other people than myself.
Ah. In these situations, will you shut them out based on if what they say affects people you care about, and if you care about the person are you more likely to tolerate it. What sort of things do you think you would do to resolve disputes involving such politics?
Quote:
Well I guess it will be it for now, hopefully this wall of text won't bore you too much. I'm interested in what will you say. Oh and i guess we need some pictures just for the fun of it:





Yeah haha don't know if these questions will give us more info, but it could help to narrow it down. You seem to value new things which is often a sign of an N preference as often S people can find a niche and quite happy to occupy it (or happier.) Your definitely extroverted and certainly an F type. Just about everything you say concerns people rather than logical T type approaches or interests. Your certainly a people type of dude!

Yeah but the questions should hopefully give us more info to work on and we can narrow it down further...

Just to say also, functionally I'm not 100% sure but I think I would lean towards ENFp however ENFj is still a possibility on the basis of the post and comments and stuff. But yeah it seems you defo extroverted and a F type of person, quite possibly an N type also. so yeah I would lean towards ENFp and ENFj too. But no need to come to decision straight away! Yeah talk (post) a little

So yeah hey and Hi again Simon!
Reply With Quote
  #12  
Old 29/06/2008, 06:38 PM
Ssmall's Avatar
Ssmall Ssmall is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Posts: 35
Default

Quote:
Why would you say you were more supportive of those who are on top? (in the case of authority/hierarchy that is lol)
Maybe because of my inability to be the first one in command i really understand the difficulty they face when making a hard decision. And it is usually one against many situations where I try to support leadership decisions. This is why I find it puzzling if I am ENFp or ENFj as I understand accepting authority fits more ENFj rather than ENFp.

Quote:
Could you elaborate more on what you mean by spontaneous actions?
Like for example if I would think of something crazy or dumb (however you see it) like riding to some neighbouring country on the weekend or meeting in the middle of the night in the city I would face with something along the lines "we need to plan everything" or something like "are you nuts?" or "go if you want to", these quotes come from three different people. In general just lack of enthusiasm when i think of something what could be unplanned and fun for both of us (well I guess it seemed fun just for me). I'm not thinking that suits all introvert types, just the ones i had relationships with.

Quote:
um, why u think u not like being single?
Cos I am now and i don't like that. I lack communication, sharing of feelings. Generally speaking when I am single I feel as without aim and restless. I spend my time with friends as much as possible to fill the void but it is still not the same. I also try to spend some time with women I like as friends but the bad side is they start to think that I might like them more than friends and I feel awkward trying to explain that i just lack company, especially if it is a very reserved and sensitive person.

Quote:
what do you mean by woman of strong character? For instance bossy types, stubborn types, people in positions of power? Anything at all dude, feel free to elaborate
Actually I can't really explain what it is. Ill try my best though. You could say that it is women in positions of power however I end up knowing that only after we are together usually. My last three girlfriends were: Project manager, project manager (now a director of a company) and also project manager. I wouldn't call them bossy, although one of them was but they were all stubborn and good with time/managing (I suck on that completely).

Quote:
when you look to manipulate people, do you feel you do it in a way to make a person change their way of life to be in a way that you think it should be, or in a way they want it to be do you think?
To be in a way that they want it to be, usually they even say they want it to be like that but are too afraid or there is some other reason to limit them.

Quote:
yeah? curious tho, is that the sort of people you would like to associate with or is it something at times you do yourself?
Let me be more clear why I wrote this with some example. For instance one of my friends is a constant lier, he gossips, he can get angry in one second and after a few minutes be your best friend again. Well for one reason or another he became my close friend with all of his bad sides, which I try to accept as it is. At some point my other friends found out he speaks about others badly behind their back and turned on him, they got so angry they stopped speaking with him. However that didn't came as a surprise to me and although i disliked that i wasn't that hurt as others. I am still friends with him to this day and he didn't change. But for instance if someone I am not friends with would talk behind my back i don't think i could normally accept that person.
If speaking about lies then yeh, I am a lier, I do it quite often. Usually when I try to find an excuse for being late or not doing something or when i want to spice up some story.
Quote:
Ah. In these situations, will you shut them out based on if what they say affects people you care about, and if you care about the person are you more likely to tolerate it. What sort of things do you think you would do to resolve disputes involving such politics?
Well yeh, to cross the borders you have to hurt other people I care about. And if I care about the person who did that this won't give you immunity. I stopped speaking with my best friend like a year ago since he badly hurt a few people I cared about for very selfish and stupid reasons. That just didn't fit how a human should act towards others completely which led me to just stop talking with him or seeking contact. When borders are crossed I don't resolve disputes I'm afraid, I just don't try to. However as I said you really need to mess up something big time for me to shut you down.
__________________
Adults are just obsolete children and the hell with them.

----------------------------------------------------------------------
ENFp (Fi??)

http://kevan.org/johari?name=Ssmall
http://kevan.org/nohari?name=Ssmall

http://ssmall.mypersonality.info/
Reply With Quote
  #13  
Old 30/06/2008, 02:40 PM
Cyclops Cyclops is offline
Gone on holiday...
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Posts: 2,272
Default

Ok Simon, here's a real clincher for you..

A girl, I was dating, last summer, well we booked some time off work, and we decided to holiday but stay in the UK. We decided to go to Wales. I said "HEYYY!! Bugger it you know!!! Let's go to Wales, we'll make no plans *WHATSOEVER* Do you know why? Hey it's an adventure!!! We'll just take off and as Neil Young says "We'll burn our credit card for fuel! haha!" Well, what I did was, I hired a van, she had a tent. We put the tent in the van, some clothes and stuff and we just took off. We'll we did lots we visited parts of Wales, we walked up mount Snowdon, we got drunk here and there, we visited Cardiff, sometimes we'd camp and talk to different people, sometimes we just slept in van cause neither of us could be bothered with the tent lol, sometimes we stayed in a B&B for somewhere nice and a change. We saw lots of things and had laugh and never really planned anything we just took it as it came.

So, um.. what do you think of this? Sound good? I found it really good fun and we did lots like walking, seeing new places, having fun, seeing and talking to different people, laughing at Welsh folk (lol) So what do you think of that type of holiday? I admit it was really sort of unplanned, but at same time I knew we'd be ok cause I had an OK amount of cash on me and we would always have somewhere to sleep.

Is that sound sort of ok or a bit *too* spontaneous or would you like more planned stuff?

haha ok, we'll, what do you think?
Reply With Quote
  #14  
Old 30/06/2008, 02:51 PM
Ssmall's Avatar
Ssmall Ssmall is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Posts: 35
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyclops View Post
Ok Simon, here's a real clincher for you..

A girl, I was dating, last summer, well we booked some time off work, and we decided to holiday but stay in the UK. We decided to go to Wales. I said "HEYYY!! Bugger it you know!!! Let's go to Wales, we'll make no plans *WHATSOEVER* Do you know why? Hey it's an adventure!!! We'll just take off and as Neil Young says "We'll burn our credit card for fuel! haha!" Well, what I did was, I hired a van, she had a tent. We put the tent in the van, some clothes and stuff and we just took off. We'll we did lots we visited parts of Wales, we walked up mount Snowdon, we got drunk here and there, we visited Cardiff, sometimes we'd camp and talk to different people, sometimes we just slept in van cause neither of us could be bothered with the tent lol, sometimes we stayed in a B&B for somewhere nice and a change. We saw lots of things and had laugh and never really planned anything we just took it as it came.

So, um.. what do you think of this? Sound good? I found it really good fun and we did lots like walking, seeing new places, having fun, seeing and talking to different people, laughing at Welsh folk (lol) So what do you think of that type of holiday? I admit it was really sort of unplanned, but at same time I knew we'd be ok cause I had an OK amount of cash on me and we would always have somewhere to sleep.

Is that sound sort of ok or a bit *too* spontaneous or would you like more planned stuff?

haha ok, we'll, what do you think?
Sounds great, although it would be ok for even if I knew I wouldn't be ok...About spontanity....I mean I work in South Africa (I am Lithuanian) and on some random Sunday I ride with my co-workers on car to the ocean (which is like 800 kilometers away). And my holidays aren't really planned usually either (I ended up in Mozambique once which was very fun and scary adventure)
__________________
Adults are just obsolete children and the hell with them.

----------------------------------------------------------------------
ENFp (Fi??)

http://kevan.org/johari?name=Ssmall
http://kevan.org/nohari?name=Ssmall

http://ssmall.mypersonality.info/
Reply With Quote
  #15  
Old 30/06/2008, 02:53 PM
Cyclops Cyclops is offline
Gone on holiday...
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Posts: 2,272
Default

Your spontaneouty, I think you gotta by ENFp!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SSmall
Sounds great, although it would be ok for even if I knew I wouldn't be ok...About spontanity....I mean I work in South Africa (I am Lithuanian) and on some random Sunday I ride with my co-workers on car to the ocean (which is like 800 kilometers away). And my holidays aren't really planned usually either (I ended up in Mozambique once which was very fun and scary adventure)
Sounds totally awesome!!! Man I gotta get out there now!!!!!!!
Reply With Quote
  #16  
Old 07/08/2008, 06:32 PM
Ssmall's Avatar
Ssmall Ssmall is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Posts: 35
Default

Bump! Since some of you got to know me better from the chat maybe you can update this thread with your observations about me. Time and time again i get back to questioning my type, running around from being content about it to being totally frustrated when i see lots of posibilities i can be another type.
Much appreciated!
__________________
Adults are just obsolete children and the hell with them.

----------------------------------------------------------------------
ENFp (Fi??)

http://kevan.org/johari?name=Ssmall
http://kevan.org/nohari?name=Ssmall

http://ssmall.mypersonality.info/
Reply With Quote
  #17  
Old 07/08/2008, 07:24 PM
Kanerou's Avatar
Kanerou Kanerou is offline
Omnomnom
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Posts: 1,367
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ssmall View Post
Bump! Since some of you got to know me better from the chat maybe you can update this thread with your observations about me. Time and time again i get back to questioning my type, running around from being content about it to being totally frustrated when i see lots of posibilities i can be another type.
Much appreciated!
You could be ENFp. From what I know of my best (female) friend, who is ENFp, your energy and playfulness remind me of her.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ssmall View Post
I saw the type me post by Kanerou which I found interesting and amusing.
What exactly about my thread did you find amusing?
__________________
http://www.formspring.me/ryeneastraelis Ask away. Naturally, I reserve the right to ignore or delete questions.

Last edited by Kanerou; 07/08/2008 at 07:24 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Reply With Quote
  #18  
Old 08/08/2008, 10:25 AM
Ssmall's Avatar
Ssmall Ssmall is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Posts: 35
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kanerou View Post
You could be ENFp. From what I know of my best (female) friend, who is ENFp, your energy and playfulness remind me of her.



What exactly about my thread did you find amusing?
I have no idea, was long time ago , anyway it was not meant in a bad way im sure.
__________________
Adults are just obsolete children and the hell with them.

----------------------------------------------------------------------
ENFp (Fi??)

http://kevan.org/johari?name=Ssmall
http://kevan.org/nohari?name=Ssmall

http://ssmall.mypersonality.info/
Reply With Quote
  #19  
Old 08/08/2008, 03:08 PM
Kanerou's Avatar
Kanerou Kanerou is offline
Omnomnom
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Posts: 1,367
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ssmall View Post
I have no idea, was long time ago , anyway it was not meant in a bad way im sure.
I didn't figure it was. It's just that given the conflict on there, the fact that you found my thread amusing was interesting.
__________________
http://www.formspring.me/ryeneastraelis Ask away. Naturally, I reserve the right to ignore or delete questions.
Reply With Quote
  #20  
Old 08/08/2008, 03:55 PM
Ssmall's Avatar
Ssmall Ssmall is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Posts: 35
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kanerou View Post
I didn't figure it was. It's just that given the conflict on there, the fact that you found my thread amusing was interesting.
Don't remember the conflict there, I don't think i read all of it knowing how many posts there are.
__________________
Adults are just obsolete children and the hell with them.

----------------------------------------------------------------------
ENFp (Fi??)

http://kevan.org/johari?name=Ssmall
http://kevan.org/nohari?name=Ssmall

http://ssmall.mypersonality.info/
Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT +1. The time now is 05:00 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright 2007 SOCIONICS.COM