Go Back   Socionics Forums > Ramble Mumble

Ramble Mumble Anything goes, but please make an effort to stay positive and keep it socionics related.

Old 04/04/2006, 09:10 PM

Default Re: ISTp advice

hi, for clarity's sake: when I wrote 'to quicken the process', I meant the process of realisation (that a change of plan is needed).
But I found both your comments very helpful. Thank you.
Old 05/04/2006, 08:38 AM

Default ISTp advice

Imagine I'm in the position of someone who is in such a relation to a person so that I can say to this person that he's fooling himself and that there's no point in leading his life the way he's leading it (anyone who would like to comment an such an attitude is invited to do so)
This person has ISTp as a type and is living a life that appeals to his fantasy (lawyer's degree, high salary,... ) but things don't go well and it would be better to have a change of plan. Still, the ISTp keeps going on.
Is there something I can say or do to quicken the process or should I keep my mouth shut?
Old 05/04/2006, 08:53 AM

Can you bear the responsibility of messing with someone else's life including the consequences?
Old 05/04/2006, 08:54 AM

sometimes things look hopeless and pointless and then out of nowhere there is success. but for every time this happens it doesn't happen a hundred times.

the only thing that separates these two groups is that one gave up and another didn't. that's my opinion.