Go Back   Socionics Forums > Ramble Mumble

Ramble Mumble Anything goes, but please make an effort to stay positive and keep it socionics related.

Old 12/03/2006, 04:49 PM

Default hello

Hi, I am a new member here with a question. How will you discren an ESFP from an ESFJ during an interview, say for a modeling audition? I photoshoot models and came across different temperaments, but am not sure who is comfortable doing what.
Old 12/03/2006, 05:04 PM

Default Re: hello

Quote:
Originally posted by Al Cpwn:
Hi, I am a new member here with a question. How will you discren an ESFP from an ESFJ during an interview, say for a modeling audition? I photoshoot models and came across different temperaments, but am not sure who is comfortable doing what.
an esfp has beedy little eyes and a huge jaw. will most likely lie to you to get what she wants. the slut is usually the esfp, therefore she would be comfortable taking her clothes off or whatever else you tell her. if you meet any hot esfj's, send them my way. (send me a private message). the easiest way may be to print out this page http://www.socionics.com/main/types.htm and have them decide. you will just have to build your powers of discernment through trial and error and visual identification.
Old 12/03/2006, 05:08 PM

Both ESFp and ESFj should be comfortable with taking their clothes off in front of a camera
Old 13/03/2006, 08:49 AM

I uh..... wouldn't look to socionics for help with this one. You're being overly analytical. Just try to get a feel for each individual. Also, you CAN just ASK them what types of shots they're interested in posing for. Their models, every time they look for work they are asked what types of shoots they're interested in. This information should be taken as part of the screening process before you even meet them.