Go Back   Socionics Forums > Ramble Mumble

Ramble Mumble Anything goes, but please make an effort to stay positive and keep it socionics related.

Old 13/01/2008, 11:36 AM
Gone on holiday...

Quote:
Originally Posted by SG View Post
Why hate an old man with the beard and halo?
You don't have a halo in your picture
Old 13/01/2008, 01:21 PM

It's cos I'm not an old man
Old 13/01/2008, 04:03 PM
Gone on holiday...

Quote:
Originally Posted by SG View Post
It's cos I'm not an old man
Wish I knew the feeling
Old 15/01/2008, 09:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ValerieUGA View Post
"the nature of absolute reality"

Hahaha! Did you hear that Prom?

Been thinking. I think you have Se as leader or second. Se is real and you cant question it without being a fool. Maybe thats what he meant... I mean "the five senses ... there is nothing else..." let me add: the rest is N (N being the connection between the dots, -the dots are real and the connections are unreal, the stars are there but the pictures drawn in the sky exist only in our imagination).

Is it not likely that an S person is dogmatic in a real sense. (Sorry I realize I have used the wrong word all the time...). Do you have scientific glasses when you read this? I do not think so. You see reality. You claim you see reality. I think you are right. Because S knows as much as anyone can know.

You are SeTi or TiSe. Because what you see is what you know and what you know is what is what you believe. Everyone believes but some people believe more right than others. Those people have Se as a "leader". Se in the first or second.

Which one of those two is an iceberg in the ocean...? The ultimate INVENTOR of course. Inventors invent real things, -things that can be of REAL benefit to others.

Do you want to get to the "bottom" (**** I did it again again) of this? Well I am Titanic.

Why did I love London and most of all London? Can you answer that?

Am I "Wolfie"? Really?

Do you understand me? Just say yes if you do!!!

I wrote before that the sum of the 16 types understanding describes the objective reality.

I take that back. It is ****ed up.

S rules objectively (not saying S describes objectively but S KNOWS objectively). That knowing could cause other people to believe you are a preacher.

You are not a preacher though.

What type is Ayn Rand? Hehehe...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vibration View Post

Been thinking. I think you have Se as leader or second. Se is real and you cant question it without being a fool. Maybe thats what he meant... I mean "the five senses ... there is nothing else..." let me add: the rest is N (N being the connection between the dots, -the dots are real and the connections are unreal, the stars are there but the pictures drawn in the sky exist only in our imagination).

Is it not likely that an S person is dogmatic in a real sense. (Sorry I realize I have used the wrong word all the time...). Do you have scientific glasses when you read this? I do not think so. You see reality. You claim you see reality. I think you are right. Because S knows as much as anyone can know.

You are SeTi or TiSe. Because what you see is what you know and what you know is what is what you believe. Everyone believes but some people believe more right than others. Those people have Se as a "leader". Se in the first or second.

Which one of those two is an iceberg in the ocean...? The ultimate INVENTOR of course. Inventors invent real things, -things that can be of REAL benefit to others.

Do you want to get to the "bottom" (**** I did it again again) of this? Well I am Titanic.

Why did I love London and most of all London? Can you answer that?

Am I "Wolfie"? Really?

Do you understand me? Just say yes if you do!!!

I wrote before that the sum of the 16 types understanding describes the objective reality.

I take that back. It is ****ed up.

S rules objectively (not saying S describes objectively but S KNOWS objectively). That knowing could cause other people to believe you are a preacher.

You are not a preacher though.

What type is Ayn Rand? Hehehe...
Basically... who is preaching?

Last edited by Vibration; 15/01/2008 at 09:58 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 16/01/2008, 12:18 AM
House Robot

Quote:
Yeah ... I seem to be hearing the strangest things these days ... Where do all the voices come from? And the nature of absolute reality ... I have known it for some time ... but there is really nothing special about it. It's overrated.
Old 16/01/2008, 12:48 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prometheus View Post
Yeah ... I seem to be hearing the strangest things these days ... Where do all the voices come from? And the nature of absolute reality ... I have known it for some time ... but there is really nothing special about it. It's overrated.
What strange things? Dont care about the destructive blokes. There are so many. Just filter the crap! What about the objectivity ladder I proposed? The strongest function determines the objectivity? Is it crap? I am not the right person to ask. I have realized I am just drawing unreal pictures all the time. Pictures of the future pictures of what may be possible. I guess anyone can train the weaker functions in order to achieve any goal at hand!? So any type can be as objective/artistic/whatever as it wants!?
Old 18/01/2008, 09:04 PM
Gone on holiday...

Quote:
What strange things? Dont care about the destructive blokes. There are so many. Just filter the crap! What about the objectivity ladder I proposed? The strongest function determines the objectivity? Is it crap? I am not the right person to ask. I have realized I am just drawing unreal pictures all the time. Pictures of the future pictures of what may be possible. I guess anyone can train the weaker functions in order to achieve any goal at hand!? So any type can be as objective/artistic/whatever as it wants!?

Socionics is always evolving. Ne's always gonna be useful !

I don't think the weak functions can be trained to be as strong as the dominant ones, but they can be developed nonetheless in their own ways.

Any type can be objective, artistic etc. For so many more reasons other than what is their stronger functions, but yet from so many other perspectives relating to their stronger functions !