Go Back   Socionics Forums > Ramble Mumble

Ramble Mumble Anything goes, but please make an effort to stay positive and keep it socionics related.

Old 15/02/2008, 05:33 PM
Gone on holiday...

Default Does anyone else think ..

Just out of curiousity, does anyone else think Paedrus on the sixteen types is also Prometheus on socionics.com forums?
Old 15/02/2008, 07:41 PM

It's a fact.
Old 15/02/2008, 08:43 PM
Gone on holiday...

Quote:
Originally Posted by SG View Post
It's a fact.
Yeah.. I asked him and he denied it and dismissed me in a sort of dismissive/aggressive maybe even defensive manner. A simple 'truth' as he would say would suffice. Sigh.. kind of annoying in a way. And I thought that was my domain aha

You know it occurs to me that he answers questions by philosophy on a socionic forum to cover up a lack of knowledge of socionics, among other things. For instance he's been unable to explain Ni and Te to me, but yet he keeps saying so and so from a zillion years ago shows Te, Ni etc. How can he be sure if he does not even know what his 'own' functions or what functions are? Just a thought.

But yeah thanks for answering I couldn't understand how two people from the same country with similar views and talking would not be the same or at least have come across each other in the socionic. Maybe not as 'daft ' as he seems to think.

Or maybe should trust instincts more!

Last edited by Cyclops; 15/02/2008 at 08:51 PM.
Old 16/02/2008, 10:02 AM
House Robot

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyclops View Post
Yeah.. I asked him and he denied it and dismissed me in a sort of dismissive/aggressive maybe even defensive manner.
You are either a simple liar or extremely careless with the facts, Cyclops. Take a look at that post on the16types again. I have never denied it. That's a fact too. You have a very irritating manner of jumping to incorrect conclusions that are not implied by the premises.

Quote:
How can he be sure if he does not even know what his 'own' functions or what functions are? Just a thought.
And a rather silly one, actually. If you know what type you are, you automatically know what your functions are, because they are implied by your type. And besides that simple method there are also functions descriptions ...
Old 16/02/2008, 12:15 PM
Gone on holiday...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prometheus View Post
You are either a simple liar or extremely careless with the facts, Cyclops. Take a look at that post on the16types again. I have never denied it. That's a fact too. You have a very irritating manner of jumping to incorrect conclusions that are not implied by the premises.
If you do not think you denied it then you have no understanding of how to communicate sir. This is clearly evident as poster after poster does not understand you.
Quote:
And a rather silly one, actually. If you know what type you are, you automatically know what your functions are, because they are implied by your type. And besides that simple method there are also functions descriptions ...
Again, I am not the only one who thinks you compensate in such matters for a lack of socionic matters.
Old 16/02/2008, 03:29 PM
House Robot

Quote:
If you do not think you denied it then you have no understanding of how to communicate sir. This is clearly evident as poster after poster does not understand you.
Mr Cyclops, you are accusing me of having denied something which I, for a fact, have not denied. It is true that I have not confirmed it, but that is a totally different matter. You can draw which incorrect conclusions you want in your low-functioning brain with no capacity for logical reasoning, but please keep them to yourself instead of spreading misinformation like you are doing now. It is extremely irritating to have to tolerate that people like you make logical mistakes over and over again. Extremely irritating.

Quote:
Again, I am not the only one who thinks you compensate in such matters for a lack of socionic matters.
Of course I know that you are not the only one. The are so many idiots out there that I have lost count of them a long time ago.
Old 17/02/2008, 04:06 AM
Gone on holiday...

Quote:
Mr Cyclops, you are accusing me of having denied something which I, for a fact, have not denied. It is true that I have not confirmed it, but that is a totally different matter. You can draw which incorrect conclusions you want in your low-functioning brain with no capacity for logical reasoning, but please keep them to yourself instead of spreading misinformation like you are doing now. It is extremely irritating to have to tolerate that people like you make logical mistakes over and over again. Extremely irritating.

Of course I know that you are not the only one. The are so many idiots out there that I have lost count of them a long time ago.
Ok. Let us just put it all to one side. The internet and the forums are big enough for the both of us and even for us to correspond freely and respectfully with each other. The world is a harsh enough place without all this. Let us both just co-exist in peace.

Not very T of me more F but this is how I feel. What do you say?
Old 17/02/2008, 09:25 AM
House Robot

Quote:
What do you say?
That as long as we focus on the issues, avoid being careless about the facts, and do not jump to conclusions, there will be no war problem.
Old 17/02/2008, 03:12 PM
Gone on holiday...

@everyone

It occurs to me that in my overall posts, I tend to back up what I say with what I see as the facts, which is Occasionaly I will try to inject some humour to lighten the atmosphere which is

My above post was looking to reconcile things with Prom to create a more pleasant environment for everyone which is valueing

Am I correct in this assessment?
Old 17/02/2008, 08:19 PM

Quote:
Just out of curiousity, does anyone else think Paedrus on the sixteen types is also Prometheus on socionics.com forums?
I'm new to this forum... so it's all Greek to me!
Old 17/02/2008, 10:39 PM
Gone on holiday...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miffy View Post
I'm new to this forum... so it's all Greek to me!
It's more double dutch..but it's all together we're speaking the same language aha. What's new?

PS Truth/Fact - Truth/Dare - If Not Why Not ;

1. The Who Live at Leeds. Best live album?

Last edited by Cyclops; 17/02/2008 at 10:46 PM.
Old 22/02/2008, 06:18 PM

Quote:
Gee, ya think?