Go Back   Socionics Forums > Ramble Mumble

Ramble Mumble Anything goes, but please make an effort to stay positive and keep it socionics related.

Old 11/06/2008, 08:04 PM
the Omniscient

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kanerou View Post
Hm. I'm F. Which do you appreciate about me more, Fe traits or Fi traits?
Both, I guess...I don't really know enough about either one to separate them...

u!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vibration View Post
Thanks. Now I understand why Prom thinks you are the most intelligent person at this forum.
Old 11/06/2008, 08:16 PM
Omnomnom

Quote:
Originally Posted by shadowpuppet View Post
Both, I guess...I don't really know enough about either one to separate them...
Hm....I couldn't really separate them in my personality. I believe Fi focuses on relations (connections between people), while Fe focuses on atmosphere. That's pretty simplistic, though.

Quote:
What's wrong with ENTjs? Check this out...
*teared up from laughing* Oh, that was so funny..... Especially the bunny.

Last edited by Kanerou; 11/06/2008 at 08:16 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 11/06/2008, 08:36 PM
the Omniscient

Quote:
Hm....I couldn't really separate them in my personality. I believe Fi focuses on relations (connections between people), while Fe focuses on atmosphere. That's pretty simplistic, though.

*teared up from laughing* Oh, that was so funny..... Especially the bunny.
I'm glad you liked it. I will focus on Fe for people I don't really know well and Fi for people I do know really well...I guess it just depends on the situation...

u!

Quote:
Thanks. Now I understand why Prom thinks you are the most intelligent person at this forum.
Old 11/06/2008, 09:10 PM
Omnomnom

Huh. Well...I'm stuck.

Quote:
They should make a socionics video game where each type has different strengths and weaknesses (PoLR), and they all battle for supremacy...you could have subtype matches/quadrant championships, etc.
Name: Kanerou
Species: Lupine, feline, or leporine - depends on her mood
Weapons:
Newspaper - For those particularly pesky offenders. Little damage but humiliating and annoying - which makes it worth it.
Mallet - One side effect of character's [emotional] stuffing is that sooner or later, she will explode. During these super-powered moments, you can unleash the Se Mallet of Destruction! Use it to beat your opponents senseless, but be aware: the attack will continue until it runs out of steam. Remorse inevitably follows, during which time she will reconsider her fury and make amends somewhat. This can lead to slight healing of your enemy. Best followed with Attract.
Sarcasm - These barbs deal minor damage but may cause more when strung together.
Metal Pole - Signature weapon; exists purely for the sentimental value.
Various Moves:
Stuffing - Pudgy Bunny. Entertainment value.
"The Look" - May freeze opponent in his/her tracks or make them feel otherwise stupid. Not available on computer version, as "the look" is hard to recreate using text.
Attract - Win others over to your side with an inclination to connect and general likeable nature!
Referee - Tells people to "be nice" when they get out of line. Yardstick included.
Curiosity - Distract your opponents with an endless stream of questions!

Warning: Short attention span, tendency to space out. Stresses under high pressure. Easily confused; often gets "deer in headlights" look. Weak against Logical types but connects well with them.

Last edited by Kanerou; 11/06/2008 at 09:10 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 11/06/2008, 09:40 PM
the Omniscient

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyclops View Post
Hi Shadowpuppet, I'm not saying this analysis is off (or on) the mark but it raises some questions..so thought I'd go through some of it quickly and you may decide you want to go back and get the info clarified:

My overall take is Alpha NT > Gamma NT.

Ok.

I think that throughout this thread, the way that you have described things -- your desires, aspirations, what frustrates you, your answers to my questions -- all consistently are said in a sort of observer's role, kind of detached from what it is that you're describing.

Aren't INTp's often described as 'The Observers'?

I find that through your written words and your spoken word that you describe things more as an observer rather than as a participant, i.e. in a socionics sense, I hear very little or no anecdotal or personal experience in an sort of way of describing things.

If you are looking for Fi, it's possible that it's not showing because it's a seeking function. If I was INTj you would probably see it more because it's my role function.

Sounds to me like Shadowpuppet is an F -> Fe suppressor which is why your not picking up on F? Which is more of an argument for INTp than INTj in the context of what is visible.

If anything is described that might relate to you, it is still analyzed and broken down objectively and from a sort of psychological distance.

As INTp's do

I purposely proposed my question in such a way that allowed you to answer the question in a very natural, open-ended way. And what I've found, in a general sense, is that you primarily described the content of the videos and effectively analyzed what was said, then supplied your opinion, but it was done in a very "here are the facts about what he has said about ____" sort of way.

That sounds like Te - here's the facts?

I'm not sure if it was intended this way, but, it was almost like the question of "what do you find you relate to about this person" was almost like an afterthought. What was more paramount to you was
what he talked about and how what he thought compared to what you thought, and doing a side-by-side checklist sort of thing about points he made and why or why not it is correct.

Because your (Shadowpuppet) doing a logical analysis?

I fail to see -valuing like I would see in Gamma NTs.

Put it another way, compare your manner of speech and way of describing things to user niffweed17.

I find that when niffweed generally describes things, it rings more (at least to me) as a very subjective point of view base, but supplying objective facts to make his case, more described in such a way where you can kind of hear or see him directly involved and immersed in what he describes. Whereas when you are describing things, I see a more objective point of view, detaching yourself or personal feelings from what you describe, and I can almost visualize you as a narrator or apart from the event or principle which you describe.

I think Shadowpuppet could be said to be similar to Jonathan who's an INTp

I think the quadra values for Alpha are more consistent than with Gamma.

Not on the basis of what's been said?

I have seen no evidence to suggest or valuing anywhere in your speech. I have seen plenty of , , and I even have seen a bit of in you. I think your is most evident in how you express yourself and what you have been asked.

Keeping in mind he then goes on to suggest Te in later posts.

This is just my opinion of course, but this is what I have seen of you thus far. If I had to venture further about which Alpha NT, I think INTj makes a lot of sense to me.

From these arguments?

(Haha, Shadowpuppet I sort of went through this answering as me and sometimes answering as you..in a strange sort of way incase it was like you were posing some questions of the analysis..I'm not saying Tereg is incorrect, but these arguments are suggestive to INTp more so, at least on basis of my inquiries. So don't know if you wanna ask..but hey..hope this helps bro )
Hey sorry; the first time I saw this I assumed it was my original post. You make an excellent argument here for gamma (I think that he was hoping for some F and didn't find any), though he might have a different definition of what constitutes alpha and what constitutes gamma...at the same time, there isn't absolute certainty that I am primarily INTp or ENTj, etc... Either way, that was a very detailed assessment and I appreciate that you took the trouble to make it.

u!

Quote:
Old 11/06/2008, 09:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prometheus View Post
No, it's not. That's exactly what we should do in order to see the differences more clearly.

That's a ridiculous statement on the other hand. It is totally trivial, and it has nothing to do with Socionics or the types.

Your ignorance and utter stupidity are now starting to assume such enormous proportions that we simply have to put an end to it. The most reasonable way is for you to start to study so that you will not have time to spread so much misinformation and total crap around you.

Mirrors are extremely easy to distinguish, especially for the person himself, who, for some totally incomprehensible reason is in doubt between two such types. And the differences I listed are only relevant in relation to ENTjs and INTps. They are not meant to be true for all Mirror constellations.

I strongly suggest that you take a nap and then go back to your study chamber. And then study, study, study, study, study, study until you have cleaned your brain from all the mumbo-jumbo you have put there.
I dont need to study like you... as an NF i pick things up in this area justlike that *snaps his fingers*........i have in the past done a lot of studying, i'm not in any need to go back to it again.
Old 11/06/2008, 10:06 PM
Gone on holiday...

Quote:
Hey sorry; the first time I saw this I assumed it was my original post. You make an excellent argument here for gamma (I think that he was hoping for some F and didn't find any), though he might have a different definition of what constitutes alpha and what constitutes gamma...at the same time, there isn't absolute certainty that I am primarily INTp or ENTj, etc... Either way, that was a very detailed assessment and I appreciate that you took the trouble to make it.
aha..no worries man, it's easy when you're Cyclops (yeah haha, if only!)
Old 11/06/2008, 10:43 PM
House Robot

Quote:
Originally Posted by kensi View Post
I dont need to study like you... as an NF i pick things up in this area justlike that *snaps his fingers*........i have in the past done a lot of studying, i'm not in any need to go back to it again.
As long as others are not fooled by your delusions it is not a big problem that you are brainwashed.
Old 12/06/2008, 09:32 AM

Quote:
As long as others are not fooled by your delusions it is not a big problem that you are brainwashed.
You know you are one bloody idiot ! You treat people like shit ! You dont even attempt to justify your reason. You jump to misinformed conclusions. You're the one thats delusional. I'm gonna start treating you like shit so you can see what you are. Somebody needs to smack some sense into you cause you apparently cant do it yourself and are begging for help.

Quote:
No, it's not. That's exactly what we should do in order to see the differences more clearly.

That's a ridiculous statement on the other hand. It is totally trivial, and it has nothing to do with Socionics or the types.

Your ignorance and utter stupidity are now starting to assume such enormous proportions that we simply have to put an end to it. The most reasonable way is for you to start to study so that you will not have time to spread so much misinformation and total crap around you.

Mirrors are extremely easy to distinguish, especially for the person himself, who, for some totally incomprehensible reason is in doubt between two such types. And the differences I listed are only relevant in relation to ENTjs and INTps. They are not meant to be true for all Mirror constellations.

I strongly suggest that you take a nap and then go back to your study chamber. And then study, study, study, study, study, study until you have cleaned your brain from all the mumbo-jumbo you have put there.
Obviously you are much more of an idiot then i originally thought.

Last edited by kensi; 12/06/2008 at 09:32 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 12/06/2008, 11:54 AM
House Robot

Quote:
You know you are one bloody idiot!
No. In contrast to you I am right in what I say, and I know what I am talking about, whereas you are spreading bullshit and false statements all over the place. You need to study the basics of Socionics (and some other things) which you totally misunderstand at the moment.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kensi
You treat people like shit!
I criticize those who are wrong on the grounds that spreading misinformation is unacceptable. As long as you stick to true beliefs there will be no problem in our communication.

Quote:
You dont even attempt to justify your reason.
Those who have bothered to study the types realize that I am right.

Quote:
You jump to misinformed conclusions.
No. I have spent years on research on the subjects on which I have a definite opinion. I am scientific in my approach, you are definitely not.

Quote:
You're the one thats delusional.
No, I'm sorry but it is you, my friend.

Quote:
I'm gonna start treating you like shit so you can see what you are.
That's a typical reaction of an ethical (F) type incapable of using logic and the scientific method.

Quote:
Obviously you are much more of an idiot then i originally thought.
I wish I could say the same of you.
Old 12/06/2008, 12:14 PM

Quote:
You have to eat humble pie about your own PoLR sometimes, and go back and study. We need the logicals.
Old 12/06/2008, 03:26 PM
Omnomnom

Quote:
Originally Posted by pandapanda View Post
You have to eat humble pie about your own PoLR sometimes, and go back and study. We need the logicals.
*adds quiet agreement*
Old 13/06/2008, 02:27 AM
Omnomnom

Quote:
You're pretty polite and thoughtful. Is that usual for INTps? Having conversed with Prometheus as well, I can tell a difference between you two.
Old 13/06/2008, 06:49 AM
the Omniscient

Quote:
You're pretty polite and thoughtful. Is that usual for INTps? Having conversed with Prometheus as well, I can tell a difference between you two.
Thanks; I don't know...I'm still not certain of my type, but you don't seem to like the 2 best candidates thus far (ENTj INTp)...so what do you think I am? BTW I like your new avatar a lot!

u!

Quote:
Old 13/06/2008, 10:35 AM

Quote:

I wish I could say the same of you.
You already have!

Quote:
Originally Posted by pandapanda View Post
All temperments are necessary. There are no bad temperments (Logicals included).......What we don't need is somebody acting bigger than they are for the field they are in. ...and putting others down because of it.

Yes, you do have to eat humble pie from time to time.....it balances you out a little better.

Last edited by kensi; 13/06/2008 at 10:35 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 13/06/2008, 05:55 PM
Omnomnom

Quote:
Thanks; I don't know...I'm still not certain of my type, but you don't seem to like the 2 best candidates thus far (ENTj INTp)...so what do you think I am? BTW I like your new avatar a lot!
I really don't know. It is possible to work on a weak function (my Ni-PoLR mother has learned to work past that weakness). I haven't had a whole lot of exposure to ILIs, but the ones I've run into have basically convinced me they're tactless chits. That doesn't mean you're not different, nor does it mean my perception isn't skewed. *can't remember what her new avatar is* Thanks.
Old 13/06/2008, 06:20 PM

Quote:
I really don't know. It is possible to work on a weak function (my Ni-PoLR mother has learned to work past that weakness). I haven't had a whole lot of exposure to ILIs, but the ones I've run into have basically convinced me they're tactless chits. That doesn't mean you're not different, nor does it mean my perception isn't skewed. *can't remember what her new avatar is* Thanks.
You two are really cute.
Old 13/06/2008, 09:40 PM
Omnomnom

O.O

(#^.^;#)
Old 13/06/2008, 11:14 PM
I'm an idiot!

Quote:
Huh. Well...I'm stuck.

Name: Kanerou
Species: Lupine, feline, or leporine - depends on her mood
Weapons:
Newspaper - For those particularly pesky offenders. Little damage but humiliating and annoying - which makes it worth it.
Mallet - One side effect of character's [emotional] stuffing is that sooner or later, she will explode. During these super-powered moments, you can unleash the Se Mallet of Destruction! Use it to beat your opponents senseless, but be aware: the attack will continue until it runs out of steam. Remorse inevitably follows, during which time she will reconsider her fury and make amends somewhat. This can lead to slight healing of your enemy. Best followed with Attract.
Sarcasm - These barbs deal minor damage but may cause more when strung together.
Metal Pole - Signature weapon; exists purely for the sentimental value.
Various Moves:
Stuffing - Pudgy Bunny. Entertainment value.
"The Look" - May freeze opponent in his/her tracks or make them feel otherwise stupid. Not available on computer version, as "the look" is hard to recreate using text.
Attract - Win others over to your side with an inclination to connect and general likeable nature!
Referee - Tells people to "be nice" when they get out of line. Yardstick included.
Curiosity - Distract your opponents with an endless stream of questions!

Warning: Short attention span, tendency to space out. Stresses under high pressure. Easily confused; often gets "deer in headlights" look. Weak against Logical types but connects well with them.

Direct link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W8JLqsbK5V0

TIP: How to embed a YouTube video...

Old 13/06/2008, 11:44 PM
the Omniscient

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dego View Post
Pretty good but it needs a theremin solo...

u!

Quote: