Go Back   Socionics Forums > Ramble Mumble

Ramble Mumble Anything goes, but please make an effort to stay positive and keep it socionics related.

Old 08/07/2006, 08:34 PM

Default Re: INTp is me?

Quote:
Try this short little test at:

http://www.humanmetrics.com/cgi-win/JTypes2.asp

It's not as comprehensive as the socionics type assistant, but it can provide useful insight. If you are planning on posting the results here include the "strength of preferences" percentages.

Also, what can sometimes help is making a list of the types that you are certain you are _not_. It's often possible to narrow it down to 4 or less this way. Then research these types in depth.
Interesting. Came up as ENTP.

You are:

* slightly expressed extrovert
* slightly expressed intuitive personality
* distinctively expressed thinking personality
* moderately expressed perceiving personality
Old 08/07/2006, 08:41 PM

I also have a nasty habit of having entire conversations with people and not realizing moments later i had them. (this usually occurs while i am preoccupied with my computer)
Old 10/07/2006, 04:28 AM

Quote:
I also have a nasty habit of having entire conversations with people and not realizing moments later i had them. (this usually occurs while i am preoccupied with my computer)
Actually, scratch that. Hasn't happened in years. (most likely since i stopped smoking weed). But onto another topic, what are some ways to tell apart an ENTP from an INTJ?
Old 15/07/2006, 01:28 AM

Here are some pics of me:

Somewhat recent ->
Grumpy

Older ->

Left
deftones
Old 16/07/2006, 07:16 PM

your grumpy face looks like one of the old keystone light bitter beer face commercials.
Old 16/07/2006, 10:35 PM

V.I. looks INTpesque to me, INTp or ESTj anyways. Although I wouldn't claim to be a V.I. professional.

I was thinking that the Jung typology test might have ended up with "slightly expressed extravert" (this is where those strength percentages would have come in handy) because you seem to have such a large circle of friends/family. I think you are unlikely to have an ENTp type.
Old 17/07/2006, 03:55 AM

Quote:
V.I. looks INTpesque to me, INTp or ESTj anyways. Although I wouldn't claim to be a V.I. professional.

I was thinking that the Jung typology test might have ended up with "slightly expressed extravert" (this is where those strength percentages would have come in handy) because you seem to have such a large circle of friends/family. I think you are unlikely to have an ENTp type.
Well, i do have a rather large family on my mother's side(a small section shown in the older pics of me). My father's side is rather sparse. The one with me having a grumpy face... well that brings up an interesting quirk of mine. Sometimes i think I have a smirk on with a somewhat half smile but in reality I'll have a completely angry face and when i actually see the picture i'll be very surprised at my face. That picture shows that quite nicely.
Old 20/10/2007, 02:59 PM

Talking INTP female

Another perspective: I test as INTP on everything, moderately on the rest and slightly on thinking.

Quote:
Originally Posted by time is being View Post
what i know of intp females:
(which isnt too much so dont take this too seriously)

1. teenage and/or young adult years are spent in a haze of recreational drug use. and by recreational, i mean all the time. this includes week, coke, and ex. of course booze as well, but mostly weed. and they do it for years before realizing how silly it was.

Yes, though no booze or coke. Ages 17 to 25.

2. love being goth and wearing black. they later realize how silly that was and stop doing it.

Always admired Goths and still do but never tried it as I am olive-skinned.

3. they seem to not realize that they could be really good at many things, but instead focus on one thing and ignore others. for example: if they are good at math/physics then they are not good at literature. vice versa. in reality, they could do either and be successful.

Have mostly ignored my gifts for writing and studying in favor of working which paid money. School was so traumatic I became sort of phobic, anyway. Not bad at math early on, but slight dyslexia killed it at the late-high-school level.

4. all about different positions in the bedroom.

What's wrong with finding the perfect one and sticking with it?

5. have no problem getting all worked up and being extremely physical in a public place. sex in a semi-public(at least) place is not out of the question if you get them going.

Yes.

6. never met one that didnt smoke.

Have never had a single cigarrette due to a formative experience with a relative's death from lung cancer, but have a significant cheese addiction, and love coffee.

7. love it when you tell them that they are good at predicting others behavior.
Yes.