Go Back   Socionics Forums > Ramble Mumble

Ramble Mumble Anything goes, but please make an effort to stay positive and keep it socionics related.

Old 02/04/2006, 04:48 AM

Default the type that\'s most easily led

Which type do you find to be most easily led? For me, ESFps, ENFjs, ISFps, and INFps are easily led. ENTps are easy to get along with, but I don't treat them like any of the aforementioned types. They really listen to me and they generally take my suggestions, but it's somehow just not the same. Anyways...
Old 02/04/2006, 10:55 AM

Default Re: the type that\'s most easily led

Quote:
Originally posted by Joy:
For me, ESFps, ENFjs, ISFps, and INFps are easily led.
Exactly, because you can manipulate your logic very well and those types are the ones lacking it. Besides, any type could be easily led if you know how to put on a headcollar.
Old 14/05/2008, 01:49 PM

Well I'm an IFSP and I'm very stubborn most of the time. (not really in public so much, just ones that are close.) IFSPs are individualistic and have no desire to lead or be led.
Old 19/05/2008, 08:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by chinosleep View Post
Well I'm an IFSP and I'm very stubborn most of the time. (not really in public so much, just ones that are close.) IFSPs are individualistic and have no desire to lead or be led.
We could shine our spectra together creating the dazzling white light of truth.

http://www.easilyled.com/
Old 22/05/2008, 07:15 PM
Omnomnom

I agree with SG. There was an INT_ that I led around when I was younger; whether this was entirely exceptional, I don't know. Apparently, he was easier to push around at that time. Of course, there was another kid I led around, too, but I don't know his type. Could have something to do with his crush on me...
Old 25/05/2008, 12:47 AM

I would sat IS_J's are the most easily led. I's tend to be less forceful, and J's are more rule oriented then P's. Then S's are probably easier to lead then N's due to S's being more detail and small picture. I am not sure about the difference between T and F, but I would say T's are easier to lead.
Old 02/06/2008, 04:00 PM

Cool Enforcers Are Civilization's Backbone

I would expect ESTJs, or 'enforcers', to be easily led. They are extroverted so they are likely to respond when called upon, sensing so they are less reliant on internal motivations and actively seeking external guidance, thinking so they can accomplish tasks efficiently and are less responsive to emotional persuasion, and judging so they are likely to commit to the task. Those with 'enforcer' dispositions are usually the ones to become police officers or enlist in the armed forces, where following orders is a must.
Old 03/06/2008, 06:22 PM

Well INFj's are definitely not.
Old 04/06/2008, 11:48 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joy View Post
Which type do you find to be most easily led? For me, ESFps, ENFjs, ISFps, and INFps are easily led. ENTps are easy to get along with, but I don't treat them like any of the aforementioned types. They really listen to me and they generally take my suggestions, but it's somehow just not the same. Anyways...
the true meaning of a leader is to be a guide and can also be thought of as a slave, but your post implies leadership by deception.
hence the narrow viewpoint that buckles the wheel of information metabolism,

when you say ENTP's are easy to get a long, your only ascribing a digestive mediate relative to you, as for those feeling types which you have attributed a form of headless bent, are also just getting along. but by the narrow scope of the deceiver they are deceived? the one who is bent to look at the world in isolated detail will lack the content for sound judgment, hence the poor leader.
Old 04/06/2008, 07:56 PM

[quote=remo;10442]quote]

I was recently checking out information sessions for programs for going back to school, and somehow--- don't ask me how, i got directed from a Paralegal Program to an Office Assistant Program. Not surprisingly there were ISFps in that program, but from looking around about 6 of the 7 or 8 people there were ISFp's. That was a surprise.

I don't think that ISFps look though to be led around. They are really nice people most of the time, they pick up on a lot of stuff, it's just that they dont feel comfortable structuring things to do organizationally (an INTp thing ??), they just wanna help, probably cause thats what they're best at.
Old 05/06/2008, 12:49 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SG View Post
Exactly, because you can manipulate your logic very well and those types are the ones lacking it. Besides, any type could be easily led if you know how to put on a headcollar.
Yeah, exactly. You should read the article about the inferior function in the book "Psychotherapy" for Marie Louise Von Franz.