Go Back   Socionics Forums > Ramble Mumble

Ramble Mumble Anything goes, but please make an effort to stay positive and keep it socionics related.

Old 23/06/2008, 05:47 PM

*isnt fooling kanerou* *takes my methods of deception elsewhere*
Old 24/06/2008, 08:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by chinosleep View Post
Yeah tell me about it kensi, as soon as I see that dreaded mobile phone or camera I immediately get anxiety and duck or something as if they were pointing a gun or something lol

Which types take pics everyday, Im guessing your type kensi, ENFp...that whole friends and community thing, come on, and I'm gonna take a guess but I seem to think that ESFj's take lots of pics? (I dont know any personally, I could just imagine them going around, y'know Jane Doe with her friends, going round taking pictures of themselves in groups N' at parties N all that in their well presented clothes).
No, not this ENFp....have had a camera phone for less than a year only. But sometimes i suppose...i can be at it.
Old 24/06/2008, 08:52 PM

lol, I saw Justina a ENFp work at it, (a co-worker) while some of us where sitting at the bar of the restaurant I work at. I don't like formal situations when everyone is just sitting around not saying much so I was quite uncomfortable. I wonder if she picked up that....probably
Old 08/07/2008, 06:32 PM
Omnomnom

My mother took the STA. The results were inconclusive; basically, she tests ENTx in Normal Mode and ESFj in Reversed Mode.

She identifies best with ESFj (I had her also look at ENFp, ESFp, and ENFj) but admits that she doesn't like to clean house. She also said that she didn't see anything in the descriptions that addressed her competitive side. As I mentioned before, she seems pretty strong in certain aspects of Si; she doesn't take care of herself and the house so much, but she decorates the house nicely (she loves HGTV and gets ideas from it), and she feels the need to seasonally change the decor in the front bathroom (which is beyond my comprehension). She's also prone to overreacting, something my Delta grandmother and I have both noticed. She tends not to dress herself very well (she matches, but she usually dresses comfortably and doesn't bother with makeup and such), unless she's going to Sunday church or a dressy function. Then she'll do both. She dresses my stepdad well (she does his clothes shopping for him).
Old 01/08/2008, 10:34 PM
Omnomnom

I've been talking to Pan[acea], who has an ESTj daughter. My mother said ESFj was the closest but didn't quite fit. So I'm going to run ESTj by her.