Go Back   Socionics Forums > Ramble Mumble

Ramble Mumble Anything goes, but please make an effort to stay positive and keep it socionics related.

Old 16/06/2008, 03:19 PM
Gone on holiday...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kanerou View Post
*blinks* I can't imagine RSV3 giving me a huge hug online. Nor any of the other INTjs I have met. So......
**BIG CYBER HUG**

Huh... I'll do it for ya!
Old 16/06/2008, 03:20 PM
Omnomnom

Quote:
Originally Posted by chinosleep View Post
Silly kensi lol. yeah kanerou I think your INFp darling lol. I have a INFp dad we get on well, if you take piss taking competitions getting on well, then yeah we get on well. lol. I think we both sympathise with each other and both probably have the same goals in life, about whats important to us.
Could you clarify that part? I don't get it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyclops View Post
**BIG CYBER HUG**

Huh... I'll do it for ya!
*falls over*

Last edited by Kanerou; 16/06/2008 at 03:20 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 16/06/2008, 03:25 PM

Like making fun of each other, its just the way we are me and my dad. Maybe its a guy thing LOL. Which means that hes really witty I suppose. Hes always singing all the time LOL not afraid to show his romantic side. Are you like that at all kanerou? lol
Old 16/06/2008, 03:28 PM
Omnomnom

Quote:
Like making fun of each other, its just the way we are me and my dad. Maybe its a guy thing LOL. Which means that hes really witty I suppose. Hes always singing all the time LOL not afraid to show his romantic side. Are you like that at all kanerou? lol
My little sister could tell you all about my making fun of her. But she knows I love her.

I love to sing, and I like singing around the house and such. I love romance, but I don't do sentimental mush. This is my idea of a love song. http://www.lyricsfreak.com/j/jim+cro..._20071486.html
Old 16/06/2008, 03:30 PM
Gone on holiday...

hahahaha. I can sing a pretty good Tom Jones impersonation when I'm in the shower lol
Old 16/06/2008, 03:31 PM
Omnomnom

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyclops View Post
hahahaha. I can sing a pretty good Tom Jones impersonation when I'm in the shower lol
*shakes head* Have you ever seen Flushed Away? That's all I know about Tom Jones.
Old 16/06/2008, 03:33 PM

Thats really nice kanerou. Hmmm I guess it doesn't clarify if your INFp or not but thats definitely making me lean more to INFp. As I said before I just have that vibe
Old 16/06/2008, 03:34 PM
Omnomnom

Quote:
Thats really nice kanerou. Hmmm I guess it doesn't clarify if your INFp or not but thats definitely making me lean more to INFp. As I said before I just have that vibe
It is possible.
Old 16/06/2008, 03:53 PM

What makes you so indecisive kanerou? You think theres a chance your not INFp?
Old 16/06/2008, 05:30 PM
Omnomnom

Quote:
What makes you so indecisive kanerou? You think theres a chance your not INFp?
I myself am indecisive. There is a chance. The question is whether NiFe is in my Ego or my Id.

Right now, I am working on being more spontaneous - like I would be in chat or IRL - so my real flavor comes out.

Quote:
Silly kensi lol. yeah kanerou I think your INFp darling lol. I have a INFp dad we get on well, if you take piss taking competitions getting on well, then yeah we get on well. lol. I think we both sympathise with each other and both probably have the same goals in life, about whats important to us.
I have a little sister who is probably SFj; I suspect she's Gamma, but I may be wrong; either way, she and my ESFj mother are a lot alike. She's pulled-together, self-sacrificing, mature, more domestic than I....yup, she's a Sensor! Anyway, she and I get along great. Part of this is due to the fact that because I'm older, she can't make me do anything, but I don't think she tries to tell me what to do either. It's hard not to laugh when she's down, because she can be so melodramatic sometimes. I generally make fun of her mercilessly at those times, but I also assure her that I love her (and she knows that). She also finds me funny (I'm pretty mouthy, and I like to make comments and crack jokes). She dislikes conflict; in fact, she's gotten to where she won't mention something if it'll put my mother in a bad mood, even if it's something that needs to be taken care of. She's very sensitive. I probably have the least conflict with her (out of the rest of those in the house, two of which are EJs, and one of which is possibly EJ).

Last edited by Kanerou; 16/06/2008 at 05:30 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 16/06/2008, 05:39 PM

Is your little sister not a ISFj? I dont think I've come across a ESFj yet (maybe seen them or brief encounters but don't know any) But I do know a little ISFj girl at work and she sounds pretty much like you described. I like winding her up too, they take everything at face value all the time so you could lie about anything and they'd probably believe it, at least this is what this girl at work does. It just amazes me, really...
Old 16/06/2008, 05:42 PM
Omnomnom

It is possible. She's less flexible in her morals than I am; I tend to compromise for the crowd, while she's more likely to stand firm. It might explain why I get along better with her (I also get along well with my INFj grandmother). Still, I am curious as to why she has the same problems with my ENTj father that we do, if they are duals.

I tend to try and comfort her, too, when she's down. In-between making fun of her. ^.^;
Old 16/06/2008, 05:56 PM

Yep I hug this ISFj and give her a kiss. I can imagine people taking advantage of her, actually she did tell me that her ex-boyfriend did do that very thing. They are so vunerable and they dont even realise it. Like I'd give this girl a hug and around the corner my mate (well kinda half work colleague/mate type thing) would open his arms and say come give me a hug and she would turn around in total surprise and say "Oh my god Thomas (Thomas thats his name) your so wonderful". And over the course of the day I could hear her say this to about half a dozen people "Oh my god, your so wonderful Kevin", "Oh my god, I think your wonderful Andy" and me, who has put all his time and dedication into this girl who has treated her nicely for such a long time, I probably feel about on equal level as everyone else she's just encountered for the first time. A lot of the time I tend to just...meh...kinda ignore her - y'know get on with my work....and so she does the same, but then I get this like....stubborn feel...well I'll just do MY work would be what she is thinking OR OR...maybe she ACTUALLY is wound up in her work and I'm reading too much into it. So sometimes we go for really long periods of time of not embracing each other or w/e, but maybe she's only ummm umm..whats the word....(urgh I dont know) wakes up...to people who embrace her and that my ignoring her is not her ignoring me, its her just working away...and not feeling 'good' enough (for want of a better word) to embrace me. (ISFj's tend to do that, they tend to keep everything inside which is highly frustrating) I don't know if the same goes for ESFj's, I could imagine they give voice to their inner feelings...which I respect...and well, lets face it, makes things easier for people around them. But damn this girl is frustrating, I'm introvert so I'm naturally not the kind of person so initiate something, its when I have to it pulls me out of my comfort zone a little)..
Old 16/06/2008, 06:35 PM
Omnomnom

Quote:
Yep I hug this ISFj and give her a kiss. I can imagine people taking advantage of her, actually she did tell me that her ex-boyfriend did do that very thing. They are so vunerable and they dont even realise it. Like I'd give this girl a hug and around the corner my mate (well kinda half work colleague/mate type thing) would open his arms and say come give me a hug and she would turn around in total surprise and say "Oh my god Thomas (Thomas thats his name) your so wonderful". And over the course of the day I could hear her say this to about half a dozen people "Oh my god, your so wonderful Kevin", "Oh my god, I think your wonderful Andy" and me, who has put all his time and dedication into this girl who has treated her nicely for such a long time, I probably feel about on equal level as everyone else she's just encountered for the first time. A lot of the time I tend to just...meh...kinda ignore her - y'know get on with my work....and so she does the same, but then I get this like....stubborn feel...well I'll just do MY work would be what she is thinking OR OR...maybe she ACTUALLY is wound up in her work and I'm reading too much into it. So sometimes we go for really long periods of time of not embracing each other or w/e, but maybe she's only ummm umm..whats the word....(urgh I dont know) wakes up...to people who embrace her and that my ignoring her is not her ignoring me, its her just working away...and not feeling 'good' enough (for want of a better word) to embrace me. (ISFj's tend to do that, they tend to keep everything inside which is highly frustrating) I don't know if the same goes for ESFj's, I could imagine they give voice to their inner feelings...which I respect...and well, lets face it, makes things easier for people around them. But damn this girl is frustrating, I'm introvert so I'm naturally not the kind of person so initiate something, its when I have to it pulls me out of my comfort zone a little)..
Sounds to me like you like her. *shrugs* I dunno; my sister will come up and hug me, so that may not be a universal trait. She can also get away with leading me around; like one evening recently, she asked me to help her make some bead jewelry for her best friend's birthday. I said yeah, sure. Well, I kept putting it off. Finally, without any explanation, she came over, took hold of my hands, and led me over to where the stuff was. Now, she's 9 years younger than I, which might have some small part to do with it. But really, I don't mind her leading me around so much, depending on what the circumstance is.
Old 16/06/2008, 06:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kanerou View Post
Sounds to me like you like her. *shrugs* I dunno; my sister will come up and hug me, so that may not be a universal trait. She can also get away with leading me around; like one evening recently, she asked me to help her make some bead jewelry for her best friend's birthday. I said yeah, sure. Well, I kept putting it off. Finally, without any explanation, she came over, took hold of my hands, and led me over to where the stuff was. Now, she's 9 years younger than I, which might have some small part to do with it. But really, I don't mind her leading me around so much, depending on what the circumstance is.
Yeah I think I do like her. Thing is I think about half the people in the kitchen I work in like her so its real awkward.

That grabbing you by the hand sounds very ISFj to me, not actually saying anything but actually grabbing you. She MEANS it too y'know. Thats how these J mind's work. Us P's yeah we're all like y'know..just going with the flow, mellowing out, but J's are different. They dont really have a tolerance for people who just hang around n whatnot y'know? 9 years younger than you though? Phew, thats quite a gap lol. Is she still only young? because its interesting to see when or how their personalities develop..I guess its from birth innit. ISFj's are like little diva's.
Old 16/06/2008, 06:43 PM
Omnomnom

As my mother puts it, she's 12 going on 30. I can't say she faults me for just sitting around. It's more like she would fault me for just sitting around if she wanted me to do something. Little diva? *laughs* She is definitely fashionable.
Old 16/06/2008, 06:54 PM

12 going on 30? That sounds about right for this girl. Yeah I/ESFj are really fashionable. I heard somewhere, ISFj like to be either, elegant or attractive, but in either case they dress really well. lol little 12 year old going about, looking all fashionable. Jeeze, makes you sick doesnt it. lol.
Old 16/06/2008, 06:58 PM
Omnomnom

Quote:
12 going on 30? That sounds about right for this girl. Yeah I/ESFj are really fashionable. I heard somewhere, ISFj like to be either, elegant or attractive, but in either case they dress really well. lol little 12 year old going about, looking all fashionable. Jeeze, makes you sick doesnt it. lol.
I wish I could be as fashionable as she, but I can't think of any emnity that I have toward her. It's like I can't have any. ^.^ She's just so perfect...as much as a human being can be. But she offsets me very well at this point. I am afraid that as she gets older, she may not have the same view of me that she does now, because she will see how incompetent I am in worldly matters.
Old 16/06/2008, 07:01 PM

Yep well....y'know you've got your strengths too y'know you just gotta spend time with someone who will appreciate it, J's and P's from my very little experience have a hard time understanding each other.
Old 16/06/2008, 07:13 PM
Omnomnom

Quote:
Yep well....y'know you've got your strengths too y'know you just gotta spend time with someone who will appreciate it, J's and P's from my very little experience have a hard time understanding each other.
Hm. I've tried to understand her. Don't know how well I've done. Yeah, I know; they just don't seem to extend to practical life matters.