Go Back   Socionics Forums > Ramble Mumble

Ramble Mumble Anything goes, but please make an effort to stay positive and keep it socionics related.

Old 07/06/2008, 05:56 PM
Gone on holiday...

Tell me cc, now that you are becoming an ISTp, how do you feel about indulging in some mindless, senseless violence, just for the shear thrill of the sensation of it?
Old 07/06/2008, 06:22 PM

WellI would like to try it. But the problem is that I am not sure that I will do it. I used to do some violence at high school by hitting a classmate with a ruler on his fingers. I want to have the opportunity of doing something more violent like whipping just to see whether I will do or no, and if yes how much would I enjoy it.

I didn't like the last film for Halloween at all, I however do like the whipping scenes in any film. Just to show you that there is a limit to how much violence I like.

What about you?
Old 07/06/2008, 06:31 PM
Gone on holiday...

Quote:
Originally Posted by complicater-complexer View Post
WellI would like to try it. But the problem is that I am not sure that I will do it. I used to do some violence at high school by hitting a classmate with a ruler on his fingers. I want to have the opportunity of doing something more violent like whipping just to see whether I will do or no, and if yes how much would I enjoy it.
Question poser, would you whip because you enjoy it, or would you still do it if they enjoy it?
Quote:
I didn't like the last film for Halloween at all, I however do like the whipping scenes in any film. Just to show you that there is a limit to how much violence I like.

What about you?
I haven't seen the last film for Halloween, so I cannot really say as to the quality of the whipping.

Sometimes you just gotta let yourself go my man. What about the Hellraiser films? Na, they were just playing at it?
Old 07/06/2008, 06:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyclops View Post
Question poser, would you whip because you enjoy it, or would you still do it if they enjoy it?

I haven't seen the last film for Halloween, so I cannot really say as to the quality of the whipping.

Sometimes you just gotta let yourself go my man. What about the Hellraiser films? Na, they were just playing at it?
I would still do it if I enjoy it.
THere is no whipping in the last Halloween film. I have never seen any Hellraiser film.
Old 07/06/2008, 06:53 PM
Gone on holiday...

Quote:
Originally Posted by complicater-complexer View Post
I would still do it if I enjoy it.
THere is no whipping in the last Halloween film. I have never seen any Hellraiser film.
Something which may be useful perhaps is to consider a career as an assassin, you could still use your whipping abilities as part of the job and it's a steady way to make a living, there is always work one would guess?
Old 07/06/2008, 06:58 PM

Yeah you must be joking.
Old 07/06/2008, 08:40 PM

Please can anybody tell me the main differences between the gamma and delta quadra?
Old 08/06/2008, 03:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by shadowpuppet View Post
You should be a poet.
Do you really think so? What moved you in my text? (A poet has to move mountains).
Old 08/06/2008, 04:23 PM
the Omniscient

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vibration View Post
Do you really think so? What moved you in my text? (A poet has to move mountains).
Though the use of imagery and sentence structure in that remark was very imaginative, the idea that you expressed was also uniquely uplifting (as many of your comments tend to be) and inspiring of the morale.

u!

Quote:
Thanks. Now I understand why Prom thinks you are the most intelligent person at this forum.
Old 09/06/2008, 10:41 PM

Quote:
Though the use of imagery and sentence structure in that remark was very imaginative, the idea that you expressed was also uniquely uplifting (as many of your comments tend to be) and inspiring of the morale.
Are we cynical? Or did you simply subconsciously notice that this "mountain thing" was flattering?
Old 09/06/2008, 11:23 PM
the Omniscient

Quote:
Are we cynical? Or did you simply subconsciously notice that this "mountain thing" was flattering?
Why, do you disagree?

u!

Quote:
Thanks. Now I understand why Prom thinks you are the most intelligent person at this forum.
Old 09/06/2008, 11:34 PM

Quote:
Why, do you disagree?
Well I wrote the sentence in a few seconds and then you came back to me telling me I could make a future to myself as a poet!!! Ehh... I think Complicater-complicaters original sentence has more power actually, -it comes straight from the heart -no filters. (No offense CC).
Old 10/06/2008, 06:14 AM

Quote:
Well I wrote the sentence in a few seconds and then you came back to me telling me I could make a future to myself as a poet!!! Ehh... I think Complicater-complicaters original sentence has more power actually, -it comes straight from the heart -no filters. (No offense CC).
Yeah I am always honest.