Go Back   Socionics Forums > Ramble Mumble

Ramble Mumble Anything goes, but please make an effort to stay positive and keep it socionics related.

Old 21/06/2007, 12:12 AM

Default INTp uncovered

Yep, it is out. Not sure you would like it though...

http://socionics.com/prof/intp2.htm
Old 21/06/2007, 09:22 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SG View Post

It sounds a bit like me though. I'm an ENTp
Old 21/06/2007, 10:05 AM

LOL weirdest uncovered to date. Yeah, somewhat like ENTP-- they can both be super anal, depending upon the person themselves.

I love spelling ridiculous rediculous. It drives both types mad, especially in repetition I giggle inside =)

I know a lot of INTps like this humorous description online, but I do know 2 (one is a game buddy, one is "irl") that are thankfully way less anal. I wouldn't be able to tolerate such superficial rigidity whatsoever :P
Old 21/06/2007, 10:45 AM

ENFj is gonna be the last one done because no one knows wtf to write :/
Old 21/06/2007, 03:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jadae View Post
ENFj is gonna be the last one done because no one knows wtf to write :/
Not because no one knows what to write, but because there is one already, just look at Paris Hilton...comprehensive.
Old 21/06/2007, 05:02 PM

Quote:
Not because no one knows what to write, but because there is one already, just look at Paris Hilton...comprehensive.
Hardly. And even if she was, which I really doubt, she would be the most absurd public example to date. And you know it, lol.
Old 21/06/2007, 05:23 PM

What you think she is?
Old 21/06/2007, 08:22 PM

Thumbs up

Welp, after reading that INTp uncovered, I must say I love it. Although some parts of it don't apply to me these days (I'm more laid back than I used to be, although in my younger years I was a lot more pedantic), I still found it rather amusing. As one of my favourite phrases goes: "It's funny because it's true". Definitely worth the wait
Old 21/06/2007, 09:26 PM

I used to just assume, with little thought, that she(Paris) was ESTp, but now that you mention ENFj I can see visually what you are getting at. But most ENFjs don't seem to play the trendy or stupid act, from what I have seen. Paris does. But then again, I don't know many ENFjs too closely- other than my mother.

Also, I liked the INTp uncovered. It didn't seem to investigate/attack their weak ethics though, more just to state a contrary opinion about their logic and intuition.
Old 21/06/2007, 10:14 PM

Paris is just extreme and stupid, but then she has tons of Paris wannabe followers that are not.
Old 22/06/2007, 12:41 AM

Quote:
What you think she is?
She is anything but Ni, for starters. She is most likely the most superficial form of ESFj this world has seen yet. I am pretty sure she is Fe, however, because of her reaction in jail. It was exactly as predicted-- she was frightened to be alone, and I laughed the whole time hahahahaha. So predictable. But ESFjs are predictable if you know their environment which they gain their cultural values they Fe all over the place with.
Old 22/06/2007, 12:55 AM

http://msnbcmedia4.msn.com/j/msnbc/C...d_1p.widec.jpg

Miss Pikachu Princess herself. Ahhh, stab my eyes :/
Old 22/06/2007, 01:30 AM

Quote:

Excellent work

I am still waiting patiently for the ENFp uncovered. Should be enlightening...
Old 22/06/2007, 10:01 AM
In exile

Its funny, I feel like I have a lot in common with the INTp uncovered profile. Like the breaking ideas apart, and 2+2 having other answers besides 4. I do like a good argument. Hmm... do most other INTjs do this too?
Old 22/06/2007, 01:13 PM

Quote:
She is anything but Ni, for starters. She is most likely the most superficial form of ESFj this world has seen yet. I am pretty sure she is Fe, however, because of her reaction in jail. It was exactly as predicted-- she was frightened to be alone, and I laughed the whole time hahahahaha. So predictable. But ESFjs are predictable if you know their environment which they gain their cultural values they Fe all over the place with.
I don't think you can dispute that Paris looks like a coathanger, all elongated and sharpedged as well as frail and flimsy. If that is not an NF look then it is definitely not an S look either.
Old 22/06/2007, 02:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhyMustWeKill View Post
Its funny, I feel like I have a lot in common with the INTp uncovered profile. Like the breaking ideas apart, and 2+2 having other answers besides 4. I do like a good argument. Hmm... do most other INTjs do this too?
I am going to be honest with you, Whymustwekill. I think you may be ISTp or INTp. Its more of a visual thing, but that is the impression I am getting.

Also, about ten month ago we were discussing the moving in of an INTj roommate at my appartment. I told you that he would crumble crumbs on the floor in order to annoy his former roommate, and you said you also do this to a family member, and were impressed by the similarity

It turns out that my roommate was in fact ISTp, which gradually became very clear as I got to know him.
Old 22/06/2007, 03:26 PM

Quote:
I don't think you can dispute that Paris looks like a coathanger, all elongated and sharpedged as well as frail and flimsy. If that is not an NF look then it is definitely not an S look either.
What, no lol! That is an absurd observation!!!! I cant believe you'd say that to an actual NF's that knows a lot of NF's. Usually, in my experience, that *sometimes* fits a few, and usually more often INFps. I guess youve never seen a blimp arse ENFp, lol. Then again, I imagine very few NT's would actually understand the NF world (on multiple levels).
Old 22/06/2007, 03:42 PM

Quote:
What, no lol! That is an absurd observation!!!! I cant believe you'd say that to an actual NF's that knows a lot of NF's. Usually, in my experience, that *sometimes* fits a few, and usually more often INFps. I guess youve never seen a blimp arse ENFp, lol. Then again, I imagine very few NT's would actually understand the NF world (on multiple levels).
Don't be silly! Of course I've seen plenty of butch NFs, no one argues that. The point I was trying to make is that it is more uncommon for an S type to bear those peculiarities in their appearance than for an NF type.
Old 22/06/2007, 04:52 PM

Quote:
Don't be silly! Of course I've seen plenty of butch NFs, no one argues that. The point I was trying to make is that it is more uncommon for an S type to bear those peculiarities in their appearance than for an NF type.
Which has what to do with her? Really? That's an X is Y so all X are Y argument, and you know it, lol. Let me guess? All asians are INFp lol. You know-- petite, wide eyed and frail!

So when you can prove she has an ounce of any type of Ni, or Ne for that matter, let me know.
Old 22/06/2007, 05:19 PM

Quote:
Which has what to do with her? Really? That's an X is Y so all X are Y argument, and you know it, lol. Let me guess? All asians are INFp lol. You know-- petite, wide eyed and frail!

So when you can prove she has an ounce of any type of Ni, or Ne for that matter, let me know.
I though I made it pretty clear if she is not NF then she is even less S. Prove to me that she is S and I will forgive you

EDIT Oh, and I totally agree with you she has 0 Ne BTW

Last edited by SG; 22/06/2007 at 05:23 PM.