Go Back   Socionics Forums > Ramble Mumble

Ramble Mumble Anything goes, but please make an effort to stay positive and keep it socionics related.


Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #101  
Old 26/07/2007, 10:39 AM
complicater-complexer's Avatar
complicater-complexer complicater-complexer is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Posts: 1,374
Default

Can we move on now? I had enough of him. I have wasted a lot of time the last two days just to discover that my efforts were useless.
__________________
"To live happy, live hidden."
β ST, E6 autopreservation.
Reply With Quote
  #102  
Old 30/07/2007, 12:11 AM
WhyMustWeKill WhyMustWeKill is offline
In exile
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Posts: 199
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by SG View Post
What? Do you really think you blocked him because of your argument? Don't be silly, he just lost interest. I can guarantee you that he could mental masturbate for much longer than that. Didn't you read what I said? He will always be right, from his point of view, and this is what matters to him most. This is why he thinks that he is INTj, because that is what he thinks INTjs are like, total disregard for others opinion. Can you see how things could be twisted out of proportion?

I'm pretty sure by now, that he figured:
Ti - means I always right no matter what they think
Ne - I have these crazy ideas in my head that no one understands
W00t! I'm ****ing INTj!111!!!1!

WRONG! Case closed.
You have to be the biggest moron in the history of the solar system. I have not lost interest. I know I am right about my theories, I have researched it for too long. Also, I do not believe in right or wrong. I believe everyone has a perspective. I do not think Ne is crazy ideas in my head that no one understands, Ne is the seeing different view points. Everyone has a different viewpoint. Ne is about seeing every possible outcome for a given situation. This is why it is called the intuition of possibilities. As for your definition of what I think Ti is, um, hell no. Hopefully one day you will discover how illogically incompatible you are in your assumptions. Its like you don't even read what a person says and make your opinion based on gut instincts. You are a stereotyper. You are the plague of society. And the only reason that you are attempting to give me a hard time is that I have offended you. You sir are the irrational one.
Reply With Quote
  #103  
Old 30/07/2007, 12:13 AM
WhyMustWeKill WhyMustWeKill is offline
In exile
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Posts: 199
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by NS2D View Post
It is folly to dissect the migraine-inducing, eye-wateringly painful logical inconsistencies WMWK generates or even attempt to engage him in rational conversation. With every post he spirals deeper and deeper into idiocy and mental instability.

He is:
a) mentally ill
b) a cretin
c) a combination of a + b
d) having a laugh at your expense

My personal preference is c
What logical inconsistencies? Everything makes perfect logical sense. Name one thing that is a logical inconsistency and I'll send you a check for 1000 dollars.
Reply With Quote
  #104  
Old 30/07/2007, 12:35 AM
Transigent Transigent is offline
Resident Transexual
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Posts: 171
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhyMustWeKill View Post
You have to be the biggest moron in the history of the solar system. I have not lost interest. I know I am right about my theories, I have researched it for too long. Also, I do not believe in right or wrong. I believe everyone has a perspective. I do not think Ne is crazy ideas in my head that no one understands, Ne is the seeing different view points. Everyone has a different viewpoint. Ne is about seeing every possible outcome for a given situation. This is why it is called the intuition of possibilities. As for your definition of what I think Ti is, um, hell no. Hopefully one day you will discover how illogically incompatible you are in your assumptions. Its like you don't even read what a person says and make your opinion based on gut instincts. You are a stereotyper. You are the plague of society. And the only reason that you are attempting to give me a hard time is that I have offended you. You sir are the irrational one.
The best thing about people like WWMK is to listen to what they say about the functions that they don't have.

For instance, I can feel more confident now about NOT being the "different viewpoints" or "possible outcomes" or "intuition of possibilities". Not to say that it can't be any of these things, but I can feel a little bit more justified if I come up with a conception of that doesn't include these things.

Thanks god for people like HITTA HITTA HO HITTA FO FITTA FITTA FO FITTA ME MY MO HITTA

HIT

TA
Reply With Quote
  #105  
Old 30/07/2007, 12:39 AM
WhyMustWeKill WhyMustWeKill is offline
In exile
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Posts: 199
Default

You are no ENTp, so you are misinterpreting what Ne is. Sorry for your confusion.
Reply With Quote
  #106  
Old 30/07/2007, 01:05 AM
SG's Avatar
SG SG is offline
Moderator
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Posts: 2,521
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhyMustWeKill View Post
You have to be the biggest moron in the history of the solar system. I have not lost interest. I know I am right about my theories, I have researched it for too long. Also, I do not believe in right or wrong. I believe everyone has a perspective. I do not think Ne is crazy ideas in my head that no one understands, Ne is the seeing different view points. Everyone has a different viewpoint. Ne is about seeing every possible outcome for a given situation. This is why it is called the intuition of possibilities. As for your definition of what I think Ti is, um, hell no. Hopefully one day you will discover how illogically incompatible you are in your assumptions. Its like you don't even read what a person says and make your opinion based on gut instincts. You are a stereotyper. You are the plague of society. And the only reason that you are attempting to give me a hard time is that I have offended you. You sir are the irrational one.

You're wrong because I don't think you're right.
Reply With Quote
  #107  
Old 30/07/2007, 01:07 AM
WhyMustWeKill WhyMustWeKill is offline
In exile
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Posts: 199
Default

I'm wrong to you, but your opinion doesn't really matter to me. All you do is stereotype people. You don't make rational decisions.
Reply With Quote
  #108  
Old 30/07/2007, 01:13 AM
NS2D
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhyMustWeKill View Post
I know I am right about my theories. Also, I do not believe in right or wrong.
Idiotic contradiction.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhyMustWeKill View Post
there are no facts
Statement invalidates itself.

Now please shut up.

Last edited by NS2D; 30/07/2007 at 01:20 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #109  
Old 30/07/2007, 01:55 AM
hitta1
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

The world is a paradox.
Reply With Quote
  #110  
Old 30/07/2007, 02:03 AM
NS2D
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by hitta1 View Post
The world is a paradox.

No, it's a spheroid body with a mass of about 5.973610 to the 24 (kg)
Reply With Quote
  #111  
Old 30/07/2007, 09:45 AM
complicater-complexer's Avatar
complicater-complexer complicater-complexer is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Posts: 1,374
Default

Oh WMWK is back, am I dreaming? You still believe there is nothing right or wrong despite the proof I gave? Well, tell me where's the logical inconsistency in my proof mister Einstein? Honestly you need a psychiatric treatment.

I knew you were going to be back but not that soon... I knew you were going back to this forum just because you have no other entertainment.

One more thing, I am so happy to have discovered three days ago that I am not ISTp and rather ESTp, now I don't want to hang myself anymore.

Why did you remove your photo? You see you don't have confidence in yourself.

You removed it because somebody told you that you look like a monkey, I can't believe how weak you are. And than you say that SG is a scared little man... I wasn't wrong when I said that this was a projection.
__________________
"To live happy, live hidden."
β ST, E6 autopreservation.
Reply With Quote
  #112  
Old 17/02/2008, 12:32 AM
tcaudilllg tcaudilllg is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Posts: 2
Default

I'd like to offer... I've correlated nihillism to certain interfunction dynamics in the context of Model-B.

http://www.the16types.info/vbulletin...ad.php?t=16852
Reply With Quote
  #113  
Old 05/06/2008, 10:00 PM
shadowpuppet's Avatar
shadowpuppet shadowpuppet is offline
the Omniscient
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Posts: 642
Default

I've never seen so many INTjs fighting at once; I guess INTjs do think other INTjs are weird - it must be the hypersensitivity to the establishment of a system of justice (which is why most judges are probably 'j' type) which is subjective even among judges (which is why so many decisions are eventually overruled).

Quote:
Originally Posted by NS2D View Post
Idiotic contradiction.

Statement invalidates itself.

Now please shut up.
LOL

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhyMustWeKill View Post
Ne is the intuition of possibilities. It sees no absolutes.
Does anyone think WhyMustWeKill might also be a little on the 'p' side?
__________________

u!




Quote:
Originally Posted by Vibration View Post
Thanks. Now I understand why Prom thinks you are the most intelligent person at this forum.

Last edited by shadowpuppet; 05/06/2008 at 10:00 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Reply With Quote
  #114  
Old 05/06/2008, 11:40 PM
shadowpuppet's Avatar
shadowpuppet shadowpuppet is offline
the Omniscient
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Posts: 642
Default

He also supports Nihilism, and INTp was among the first types noted for a possible susceptibility.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BLauritson View Post
I think I could see INTp being a good candidate for this, although that's not to say that INTps are naturally inclined towards it - just that they have the potential for it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by WhyMustWeKill View Post
Also, I do not believe in right or wrong. I believe everyone has a perspective.
__________________

u!




Quote:
Originally Posted by Vibration View Post
Thanks. Now I understand why Prom thinks you are the most intelligent person at this forum.
Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT +1. The time now is 06:49 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright 2007 SOCIONICS.COM