Go Back   Socionics Forums > Ramble Mumble

Ramble Mumble Anything goes, but please make an effort to stay positive and keep it socionics related.

Old 26/07/2007, 10:39 AM

Can we move on now? I had enough of him. I have wasted a lot of time the last two days just to discover that my efforts were useless.
Old 30/07/2007, 12:11 AM
In exile

Quote:
Originally Posted by SG View Post
What? Do you really think you blocked him because of your argument? Don't be silly, he just lost interest. I can guarantee you that he could mental masturbate for much longer than that. Didn't you read what I said? He will always be right, from his point of view, and this is what matters to him most. This is why he thinks that he is INTj, because that is what he thinks INTjs are like, total disregard for others opinion. Can you see how things could be twisted out of proportion?

I'm pretty sure by now, that he figured:
Ti - means I always right no matter what they think
Ne - I have these crazy ideas in my head that no one understands
W00t! I'm ****ing INTj!111!!!1!

WRONG! Case closed.
You have to be the biggest moron in the history of the solar system. I have not lost interest. I know I am right about my theories, I have researched it for too long. Also, I do not believe in right or wrong. I believe everyone has a perspective. I do not think Ne is crazy ideas in my head that no one understands, Ne is the seeing different view points. Everyone has a different viewpoint. Ne is about seeing every possible outcome for a given situation. This is why it is called the intuition of possibilities. As for your definition of what I think Ti is, um, hell no. Hopefully one day you will discover how illogically incompatible you are in your assumptions. Its like you don't even read what a person says and make your opinion based on gut instincts. You are a stereotyper. You are the plague of society. And the only reason that you are attempting to give me a hard time is that I have offended you. You sir are the irrational one.
Old 30/07/2007, 12:13 AM
In exile

Quote:
Originally Posted by NS2D View Post
It is folly to dissect the migraine-inducing, eye-wateringly painful logical inconsistencies WMWK generates or even attempt to engage him in rational conversation. With every post he spirals deeper and deeper into idiocy and mental instability.

He is:
a) mentally ill
b) a cretin
c) a combination of a + b
d) having a laugh at your expense

My personal preference is c
What logical inconsistencies? Everything makes perfect logical sense. Name one thing that is a logical inconsistency and I'll send you a check for 1000 dollars.
Old 30/07/2007, 12:35 AM
Resident Transexual

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhyMustWeKill View Post
You have to be the biggest moron in the history of the solar system. I have not lost interest. I know I am right about my theories, I have researched it for too long. Also, I do not believe in right or wrong. I believe everyone has a perspective. I do not think Ne is crazy ideas in my head that no one understands, Ne is the seeing different view points. Everyone has a different viewpoint. Ne is about seeing every possible outcome for a given situation. This is why it is called the intuition of possibilities. As for your definition of what I think Ti is, um, hell no. Hopefully one day you will discover how illogically incompatible you are in your assumptions. Its like you don't even read what a person says and make your opinion based on gut instincts. You are a stereotyper. You are the plague of society. And the only reason that you are attempting to give me a hard time is that I have offended you. You sir are the irrational one.
The best thing about people like WWMK is to listen to what they say about the functions that they don't have.

For instance, I can feel more confident now about NOT being the "different viewpoints" or "possible outcomes" or "intuition of possibilities". Not to say that it can't be any of these things, but I can feel a little bit more justified if I come up with a conception of that doesn't include these things.

Thanks god for people like HITTA HITTA HO HITTA FO FITTA FITTA FO FITTA ME MY MO HITTA

HIT

TA
Old 30/07/2007, 12:39 AM
In exile

You are no ENTp, so you are misinterpreting what Ne is. Sorry for your confusion.
Old 30/07/2007, 01:05 AM

Quote:

You're wrong because I don't think you're right.
Old 30/07/2007, 01:07 AM
In exile

I'm wrong to you, but your opinion doesn't really matter to me. All you do is stereotype people. You don't make rational decisions.
Old 30/07/2007, 01:13 AM
NS2D

Quote:
I know I am right about my theories. Also, I do not believe in right or wrong.
Idiotic contradiction.

Quote:
there are no facts
Statement invalidates itself.

Now please shut up.

Last edited by NS2D; 30/07/2007 at 01:20 AM.
Old 30/07/2007, 01:55 AM
hitta1

The world is a paradox.
Old 30/07/2007, 02:03 AM
NS2D

Quote:
Originally Posted by hitta1 View Post
The world is a paradox.

No, it's a spheroid body with a mass of about 5.973610 to the 24 (kg)
Old 30/07/2007, 09:45 AM

Oh WMWK is back, am I dreaming? You still believe there is nothing right or wrong despite the proof I gave? Well, tell me where's the logical inconsistency in my proof mister Einstein? Honestly you need a psychiatric treatment.

I knew you were going to be back but not that soon... I knew you were going back to this forum just because you have no other entertainment.

One more thing, I am so happy to have discovered three days ago that I am not ISTp and rather ESTp, now I don't want to hang myself anymore.

Why did you remove your photo? You see you don't have confidence in yourself.

You removed it because somebody told you that you look like a monkey, I can't believe how weak you are. And than you say that SG is a scared little man... I wasn't wrong when I said that this was a projection.
Old 17/02/2008, 12:32 AM

I'd like to offer... I've correlated nihillism to certain interfunction dynamics in the context of Model-B.

http://www.the16types.info/vbulletin...ad.php?t=16852
Old 05/06/2008, 10:00 PM
the Omniscient

I've never seen so many INTjs fighting at once; I guess INTjs do think other INTjs are weird - it must be the hypersensitivity to the establishment of a system of justice (which is why most judges are probably 'j' type) which is subjective even among judges (which is why so many decisions are eventually overruled).

Quote:
Originally Posted by NS2D View Post
Idiotic contradiction.

Statement invalidates itself.

Now please shut up.
LOL

Quote:
Ne is the intuition of possibilities. It sees no absolutes.
Does anyone think WhyMustWeKill might also be a little on the 'p' side?

u!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vibration View Post
Thanks. Now I understand why Prom thinks you are the most intelligent person at this forum.

Last edited by shadowpuppet; 05/06/2008 at 10:00 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 05/06/2008, 11:40 PM
the Omniscient

He also supports Nihilism, and INTp was among the first types noted for a possible susceptibility.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BLauritson View Post
I think I could see INTp being a good candidate for this, although that's not to say that INTps are naturally inclined towards it - just that they have the potential for it.
Quote:
Also, I do not believe in right or wrong. I believe everyone has a perspective.

u!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vibration View Post
Thanks. Now I understand why Prom thinks you are the most intelligent person at this forum.