Go Back   Socionics Forums > Ramble Mumble

Ramble Mumble Anything goes, but please make an effort to stay positive and keep it socionics related.

Old 09/06/2008, 11:44 PM
Gone on holiday...

Kensi you should attend the socionic clinic for a diagnosis... Go for it dude
Old 09/06/2008, 11:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyclops View Post
Kensi you should attend the socionic clinic for a diagnosis... Go for it dude
My symptoms have slowly started to go away.....i am no longer bothered by possible suggestions within myself that i may be a non-ENFp type. However i still plan on keeping my clinic appointment for this Friday since they require a weeks notice for cancellations
Old 10/06/2008, 12:04 AM
Gone on holiday...

Quote:
Originally Posted by kensi View Post
My symptoms have slowly started to go away.....i am no longer bothered by possible suggestions within myself that i may be a non-ENFp type. However i still plan on keeping my clinic appointment for this Friday since they require a weeks notice for cancellations
I don't think you're ENFp and I think you should put yourself in for a check up just now. Let's get to the root of the cause. There is spare appointments
Old 10/06/2008, 12:18 AM

Quote:
I don't think you're ENFp and I think you should put yourself in for a check up just now. Let's get to the root of the cause. There is spare appointments
For all intensive purposes, I know i am ENFp.....i've considered literally thousands of notational differences and didn't just pull one out of a hat.....like i said though there are different types within each of the 16.

I'm more concerned about the accuracy of your own label as ISTp than my own but as RSV3 said, my EP keeps on floundering around and this thread just builds up.
Old 10/06/2008, 12:20 AM
Omnomnom

How long have you studied socionics? Socionics, not Myers-Briggs.
Old 10/06/2008, 12:29 AM
Gone on holiday...

Quote:
For all intensive purposes, I know i am ENFp.....i've considered literally thousands of notational differences and didn't just pull one out of a hat.....like i said though there are different types within each of the 16.

I'm more concerned about the accuracy of your own label as ISTp than my own but as RSV3 said, my EP keeps on floundering around and this thread just builds up.
Sure. A few posts ago you weren't questioning my type but now you unsuprisingly are. Thing is kensi you can re-type myself, pandapanda, kanerou, you can tell cc he's ESFp and while your at why not type everyone else to fit into your type dynamic? RSV3 could be an ISTp I suppose. I'm only saying I don't think your ENFp, anyone says that to you you just question there type in retaliation. It's more a beta thing than a delta thing.

But at end of day call yourself what you want. It's only a label is it not?
Old 10/06/2008, 12:44 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kanerou View Post
How long have you studied socionics? Socionics, not Myers-Briggs.
MBTI about 6 yrs and Socionics about 4......... I've been away from doing much in either of the two for about a year straight though, so i'm still a little rusty with propper lingo in the field etc....but the base understanding and connections for me never goes away....

Quote:
Sure. A few posts ago you weren't questioning my type but now you unsuprisingly are. Thing is kensi you can re-type myself, pandapanda, kanerou, you can tell cc he's ESFp and while your at why not type everyone else to fit into your type dynamic? RSV3 could be an ISTp I suppose. I'm only saying I don't think your ENFp, anyone says that to you you just question there type in retaliation. It's more a beta thing than a delta thing.

But at end of day call yourself what you want. It's only a label is it not?
Where did this come from....I didn't retaliate, i sense you're the one retaliating.....you've done so plenty of times on this site...Why would you bring something like this even up, in the way that you did,it makes very little sense to the last couple of posts i sent you. You don't need to bring other people into this. I try to treat other people with respect aside from the often misinterpreted humour comments. I would examine your motives if i were you--- you get to confrontational at times when there really is no confrontation. If you really were ISTp you would be more inclined to deal with Fi and seek my opinion on a one on one basis...i've known of plenty of ISTps who i was able to deal with very effectively one on one (Fi) without looking for outsiders to join in......you im me when you don't need to and when you should you end up making it public. This thread examines the possibility of me not being an ENFp. If you have something good to add, to help me out or others, add it, if not don't try to make me look bad so you can look good and be liked by others....etc..etc

Last edited by kensi; 10/06/2008 at 12:44 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 10/06/2008, 01:10 AM
Omnomnom

Quote:
Where did this come from....I didn't retaliate, i sense you're the one retaliating.....you've done so plenty of times on this site...Why would you bring something like this even up, in the way that you did,it makes very little sense to the last couple of posts i sent you. You don't need to bring other people into this. I try to treat other people with respect aside from the often misinterpreted humour comments. I would examine your motives if i were you--- you get to confrontational at times when there really is no confrontation. If you really were ISTp you would be more inclined to deal with Fi and seek my opinion on a one on one basis...i've known of plenty of ISTps who i was able to deal with very effectively one on one (Fi) without looking for outsiders to join in......you im me when you don't need to and when you should you end up making it public. This thread examines the possibility of me not being an ENFp. If you have something good to add, to help me out or others, add it, if not don't try to make me look bad so you can look good and be liked by others....etc..etc
Actually, I'm getting tired of it, too. He just beat me to this. I don't say everything he does it right, but it's not just him in this case. And I would suspect it's build up. Quit questioning the types of people you come into contact with. One, fine. Two, irritating, but fine. Too many. And another thing. If you have something offensive to say, say it. Quit trying to offset it with a smiley. It comes across as inconstant and grating.

I admit I don't know everything that's going on here; I haven't seen behind the scenes. However, what on earth makes you think he is trying to make himself look good at your expense? Isn't that projection? What hard evidence do you have that he's doing such?

Last edited by Kanerou; 10/06/2008 at 01:10 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 10/06/2008, 01:10 AM
Gone on holiday...

Kensi I don't honestly recall much Fi or Ne from you. And i'm not trying to be offensive this is me taking things to the table like you ask, but like so many ENFj's, it's really about control, about you wanting to be the man.

And don't tell me not to bring other people into it. You did this first because you said a few posts ago that pandapanda was INFj and you justified this by saying I was ISTp and that she and I had a relation of activation. Besides tho, what's the problem with the mentioning of other names when we have done this so many times?

But you've honestly got me curious, if i'm no longer ISTp, how do you explain this activity relationship you see that I have with pandapanda?

(and if your so sure your ENFp and you say your showing this to us, why not post in the socionic clinic and get checked out by a professional?)
Old 10/06/2008, 01:12 AM

Quote:
Actually, I'm getting tired of it, too. He just beat me to this. I don't say everything he does it right, but it's not just him in this case. And I would suspect it's build up. Quit questioning the types of people you come into contact with. One, fine. Two, irritating, but fine. Too many. And another thing. If you have something offensive to say, say it. Quit trying to offset it with a smiley. It comes across as inconstant and grating.
This doesn't make sense....this issue is a one on one issue between me and cyclops.....don't step in and further complicate matters like you do. If you have buildup state it the right way here or go elsewhere.

Where do are you cyber-surfing from again ??

No more smilies for you. You've been black-listed.
Old 10/06/2008, 01:14 AM
Gone on holiday...

@kanerou - he is projecting, his trying to look good in front of others expense is also sort of thing common amongst Fe types.
Old 10/06/2008, 01:15 AM
Omnomnom

Quote:
This doesn't make sense....this issue is a one on one issue between me and cyclops.....don't step in and further complicate matters like you do. If you have buildup state it the right way here or go elsewhere.

I understand your being upset over my stepping in. You were attacking a friend, and I had the same issue with you that he did - which you attacked him for. So I took both cases. I did ask him first. Build-up, yes. Over time, you have done various things to annoy me, and they just now came to a head. I had already reached the end of my patience and was ready to put you in your place when you attacked a friend of mine, accusing him of some things that were unfounded. I then felt the urge for smack-down.

*shrugs* That implies I care, honestly.
Old 10/06/2008, 01:16 AM
Gone on holiday...

Quote:

Kensi the sort of person who cuts people off like you just did to kanerou I couldn't ever imagine being my dual. It's only internet and you do that what must you do IRL?
Old 10/06/2008, 01:24 AM

Quote:
@kanerou - he is projecting, his trying to look good in front of others expense is also sort of thing common amongst Fe types.
funny you say that when that is exactly what you're doing........ how many times i come on this site and you barely say a word, you're like a ghost....but when somebody else is there on your side you like to start arguements and use them and join in on posts....the Fe can be easily said to be coming from you....i suggest you re-examine your own type before furthering conversations with me
Old 10/06/2008, 01:25 AM
Omnomnom

Quote:
Kensi the sort of person who cuts people off like you just did to kanerou I couldn't ever imagine being my dual. It's only internet and you do that what must you do IRL?
I'm actually not entirely sure he's serious. Besides, I figured he meant he just wasn't going to use smilies when he talked to me.
Old 10/06/2008, 01:32 AM

Quote:
I understand your being upset over my stepping in. You were attacking a friend, and I had the same issue with you that he did - which you attacked him for. So I took both cases. I did ask him first. Build-up, yes. Over time, you have done various things to annoy me, and they just now came to a head. I had already reached the end of my patience and was ready to put you in your place when you attacked a friend of mine, accusing him of some things that were unfounded. I then felt the urge for smack-down.

*shrugs* That implies I care, honestly.
what exactly do you care about with what the two of us had going....this was a one on one thing, and not something you should join in until you are familiar with what really is going on. He imo me and you're not aware of that nature.

Quote:
you don't even know what you're saying....listen to yourself

Last edited by kensi; 10/06/2008 at 01:32 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 10/06/2008, 01:34 AM
Gone on holiday...

Regardless of what you say kensi you can't explain this:
Quote:
Kensi I don't honestly recall much Fi or Ne from you. And i'm not trying to be offensive this is me taking things to the table like you ask, but like so many ENFj's, it's really about control, about you wanting to be the man.

And don't tell me not to bring other people into it. You did this first because you said a few posts ago that pandapanda was INFj and you justified this by saying I was ISTp and that she and I had a relation of activation. Besides tho, what's the problem with the mentioning of other names when we have done this so many times?

But you've honestly got me curious, if i'm no longer ISTp, how do you explain this activity relationship you see that I have with pandapanda?

(and if your so sure your ENFp and you say your showing this to us, why not post in the socionic clinic and get checked out by a professional?)
Old 10/06/2008, 01:35 AM
Omnomnom

Quote:
what exactly do you care about with what the two of us had going....this was a one on one thing, and not something you should join in until you are familiar with what really is going on. He imo me and you're not aware of that nature.
I've explained my reasoning already.
Old 10/06/2008, 01:44 AM

Quote:
I've explained my reasoning already.
only I don't think there was much reasoning to it
Old 10/06/2008, 01:44 AM
Omnomnom

Quote:
only I don't think there was much reasoning to it
It was an act committed by one who was angry past the point of reasoning. If you disagree with my method, fine. But my reasons stand.