Go Back   Socionics Forums > Ramble Mumble

Ramble Mumble Anything goes, but please make an effort to stay positive and keep it socionics related.

Old 10/06/2008, 04:09 AM
the Omniscient

Quote:
Originally Posted by RSV3 View Post
Yes, intpwurm does sound better than intjwurm.

what'd the16types say about this video and your type in general (I'm too lazy to use my Te at this point and go check out the other thread myself). Except for the inductive reasoning reference you made which is more INTj. But I like all your arguments/discussion/observations about skepticism even though I don't adhere to the philosophy of being skeptical of everything.
Thanks...no one has replied to this video yet but I am mostly getting confirmations of Gamma NT traits (and one vote for ILE).

u!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vibration View Post
Thanks. Now I understand why Prom thinks you are the most intelligent person at this forum.
Old 10/06/2008, 08:11 AM
Gone on holiday...

Yeah fwiw I get more INTp vibes from you than ENTj. You make too much sense to be ENTj haha (i'm joking but you do seem more INTp)

Are you trying any other forums as well as 16 types?
Old 10/06/2008, 09:10 AM
the Omniscient

socionix.com

u!

Quote:
Thanks. Now I understand why Prom thinks you are the most intelligent person at this forum.
Old 10/06/2008, 09:22 AM
Gone on holiday...

Quote:
Originally Posted by shadowpuppet View Post
socionix.com
How is socionix.com do you think?
Old 10/06/2008, 09:29 AM
the Omniscient

Very slow...I don't think it is frequented much...the ghost town of socionics forums...

u!

Quote:
Old 10/06/2008, 11:10 AM
House Robot

@ shadowpuppet

The likelihood for INTp has increased after I have seen about a half of that video (I will see in full when I have time for it), in which you come across (to me) as different from in the first photo I saw of you. Your views on skepticism are very similar to my own, which may count for something, but I have to contemplate on that some more before I draw any definite conclusion.

We still have the problem that you consistently test as J in both Socionics and MBTI tests. And you test as RCOEI in Global 5. That obvious anomaly must be explained somehow if you are an INTp, and I will probably not accept you as an INTp until that explanation has been provided.

Maybe we should compare our different test results and identifications with different dichotomies etc. in order to get a more accurate view on exactly how we are similar and/or different. That I am an INTp according to Socionics is a given fact that you can compare yourself with.
Old 10/06/2008, 02:31 PM
the Omniscient

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prometheus View Post
@ shadowpuppet

The likelihood for INTp has increased after I have seen about a half of that video (I will see in full when I have time for it), in which you come across (to me) as different from in the first photo I saw of you. Your views on skepticism are very similar to my own, which may count for something, but I have to contemplate on that some more before I draw any definite conclusion.

We still have the problem that you consistently test as J in both Socionics and MBTI tests. And you test as RCOEI in Global 5. That obvious anomaly must be explained somehow if you are an INTp, and I will probably not accept you as an INTp until that explanation has been provided.

Maybe we should compare our different test results and identifications with different dichotomies etc. in order to get a more accurate view on exactly how we are similar and/or different. That I am an INTp according to Socionics is a given fact that you can compare yourself with.
Absolutely. There is a possibility that I am ENTj (intuitive subtype) or INTp (logical subtype) as I definitely exhibit Gamma NT traits, however I have yet to determine which of the two it is (INTj seems less likely every day). If you have any suggestions for making this distinction I would be glad to acknowledge them.

u!

Quote:
Old 10/06/2008, 02:42 PM
Omnomnom

Quote:
Absolutely. There is a possibility that I am ENTj (intuitive subtype) or INTp (logical subtype) as I definitely exhibit Gamma NT traits, however I have yet to determine which of the two it is (INTj seems less likely every day). If you have any suggestions for making this distinction I would be glad to acknowledge them.
You as TeNi. *sweatdrops* I'm not saying you aren't. Just hoping. I'll need Prometheus' help on this one (to expand it). TeNi and NiTe use the same functions; however, because their dominant functions (elements, whatever) are switched, they take in information differently. I need his help in elaborating on how exactly that works with those two types.

You know, I finally realized what the shadow in your avatar is.
Old 10/06/2008, 02:49 PM
Gone on holiday...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kanerou View Post
You as TeNi. *sweatdrops* I'm not saying you aren't. Just hoping. I'll need Prometheus' help on this one (to expand it). TeNi and NiTe use the same functions; however, because their dominant functions (elements, whatever) are switched, they take in information differently. I need his help in elaborating on how exactly that works with those two types.

One eats chocolate biscuits after their evening meal, the other will have on or two sneaky ones before it's ready.

Organised ----> Disorganised.

I have now taught you all I know...
Old 10/06/2008, 03:06 PM
Omnomnom

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyclops View Post
One eats chocolate biscuits after their evening meal, the other will have on or two sneaky ones before it's ready.

Organised ----> Disorganised.

I have now taught you all I know...
*rolls* Riiiiiight.......
Old 10/06/2008, 03:14 PM
the Omniscient

Quote:

What's wrong with ENTjs? Check this out...

u!

Quote:
Old 10/06/2008, 03:15 PM
Omnomnom

Quote:
What's wrong with ENTjs?
I live with one. .

I'm sure there are good ones, but I can't stand being lectured and feeling like my opinions are not valued.
Old 10/06/2008, 03:17 PM
Gone on holiday...

Quote:
What's wrong with ENTjs? Check this out...
I didn;t watch it all but what I saw was funny - humourous - so therefore cant be ENTj lolz (Just kidding )
Old 10/06/2008, 03:21 PM
the Omniscient

I thought that Kanerou might like the singing bunny (j/k)

u!

Quote:
Old 10/06/2008, 03:22 PM
Omnomnom

Quote:
I thought that Kanerou might like the singing bunny (j/k)
It'll be a while before I can check it. Not sure whether I'll be amused or disturbed, though. Anyway, if you were being considerate, thanks.
Old 10/06/2008, 03:24 PM
the Omniscient

Quote:
It'll be a while before I can check it. Not sure whether I'll be amused or disturbed, though. Anyway, if you were being considerate, thanks.
No Problem

u!

Quote:
Old 10/06/2008, 03:24 PM
Gone on holiday...

Quote:
No Problem
Us guys are always with the big hearts no?
Old 10/06/2008, 03:25 PM
the Omniscient

Quote:
It would certainly seem that way

u!

Quote:
Old 10/06/2008, 03:25 PM
Omnomnom

Quote:
Not all of you. But I appreciate the ones that do have one.
Old 10/06/2008, 03:38 PM
House Robot

Quote:
I always say that you cannot be in doubt between ENTj and INTp because they have diametrically opposed temperaments. One is EJ and the other IP. Here are some other differences to start with:

1. ENTjs are workaholics, INTps are lazybones.

2. Every ENTj I know is an early bird, every INTp I know is a night owl.

3. ENTjs are focused on practical results, INTps can dig extremely deeply into a subject without ever gaining any practical benefit from it.

4. ENTjs make decisions easily and are natural leaders. INTps postpone decisions endlessly, they collect more and more information, and they have no interest in leading others and usually feel uncomfortable when forced into having such a responsibility.