Go Back   Socionics Forums > Ramble Mumble

Ramble Mumble Anything goes, but please make an effort to stay positive and keep it socionics related.

Old 05/06/2010, 07:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by shadowpuppet View Post
is about standing up for yourself rather than fitting in
Interesting, and actually not too far off from one aspect of Fi I was considering. Interested if you care to elaborate (maybe w/o the big five bits)
cheers
Old 05/06/2010, 07:50 PM
Gone on holiday...

I sort of see what our resident SP mentioned as striking a chord but ultimately as a 'puny' Fi, ie a form of Fi which tends manifest from the Fi HA.

Maybe ego Fi can do this but not as clumsily. Fi is about affection, compassion, understanding, that sort of thing. It is also skilled at explaining and understanding inter-relations and personal motivations. If morals do come into it - a sense of right and wrong and justice - then that is influenced by being able to understand the motives behind actions, a try walking in my shoes approach. This therefore channels it's right or wrong with another descriptor - empathy.

Of course, attachment of bonds, loyalty, all come from these earlier tender emotions - respect, so the attachment and compassion etc can lead to love.

Last edited by Cyclops; 05/06/2010 at 07:56 PM.
Old 05/06/2010, 08:52 PM

Cy, yes, but is that all? It seems so outwardly oriented (other people and the outside world seem to always come into play), almost like an extroverted function. If Ne is about potentials (or so people seem to say) and Fi so...preoccupied with the "outside", so to speak, where is *the* self then in this NeFi or FiNe person? Maybe this person's just flying wild or sth, hovering like some balloon escaped from some kid's hand at a street fair or sth, lol. Meh, I thnk I should just give up on this... cheers