Go Back   Socionics Forums > Ramble Mumble

Ramble Mumble Anything goes, but please make an effort to stay positive and keep it socionics related.

Old 08/06/2008, 11:08 PM

I got IEE on Rick's test.

SEE and ILE were the next two.
Old 08/06/2008, 11:21 PM
the Omniscient

Quote:
Originally Posted by pandapanda View Post
I got IEE on Rick's test.

SEE and ILE were the next two.
Do you feel as though this accurately describes you?

u!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vibration View Post
Thanks. Now I understand why Prom thinks you are the most intelligent person at this forum.
Old 09/06/2008, 01:59 AM
Gone on holiday...

I remember when Rick rolled his test out and a few people complained about it identifying them incorrectly. Sometimes it was spot on and other times it was wildly off. I remember he was trying to alter the algorithms but i'm not sure if he ever did fix them.
Old 09/06/2008, 02:07 AM
the Omniscient

I wouldn't be surprised. I think I have narrowed myself down to ENTj (Ni subtype) or INTp (Te subtype).

u!

Quote:
Thanks. Now I understand why Prom thinks you are the most intelligent person at this forum.
Old 09/06/2008, 03:06 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by shadowpuppet View Post
So maybe MBTT was right after all...
Here are my results from the test:
My result: ILI
Other likely types: IEI, LII, EII

Increased expression of one function (1) suppresses the opposing intradichotomy function and (2) suppresses the opposing intrablock function (and vise versa).
Old 09/06/2008, 03:11 AM
Gone on holiday...

Quote:
I still have no idea what you are talking about.
What I mean is I don't know what you mean either. I have same problem as you sometimes when others aren't sure how to interpret if and when humour. I've learned to temper sarcasm type humour at times as it's tricky to pick up IRL and on internet.
Old 09/06/2008, 03:40 AM
the Omniscient

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyclops View Post
What I mean is I don't know what you mean either. I have same problem as you sometimes when others aren't sure how to interpret if and when humour. I've learned to temper sarcasm type humour at times as it's tricky to pick up IRL and on internet.
Okay. I'm sorry if I offended you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RSV3 View Post
Here are my results from the test:
My result: ILI
Other likely types: IEI, LII, EII
hmmm...2 'p' types followed by 2 'j' types

u!

Quote:

Last edited by shadowpuppet; 09/06/2008 at 03:40 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 09/06/2008, 03:52 AM
Gone on holiday...

Quote:
Okay. I'm sorry if I offended you.
Haha no you didn't with Fe PoLR it's like the blind leading the blind You're an interesting guy and I like your posts

Quote:
hmmm...2 'p' types followed by 2 'j' types
Totally.

I remember that when I sat it it gave me SLI followed by SLE. It seemed to give most other people LII or ILI. It's a good test but I remember Rick was waiting to get help with the algorithms because he couldn't fix them which isn't so clever lol. Supposedly he's away backpacking now so I don't imagine he'll be repairing them from there!

Has kensi sat it? I think he should attend the socionic clinic.
Old 09/06/2008, 04:25 AM
the Omniscient

Quote:
Haha no you didn't with Fe PoLR it's like the blind leading the blind You're an interesting guy and I like your posts

Totally.

I remember that when I sat it it gave me SLI followed by SLE. It seemed to give most other people LII or ILI. It's a good test but I remember Rick was waiting to get help with the algorithms because he couldn't fix them which isn't so clever lol. Supposedly he's away backpacking now so I don't imagine he'll be repairing them from there!

Has kensi sat it? I think he should attend the socionic clinic.
Thanks, I doubt it.

Here is more support for Kensi's conjecture: Picture Test ENTj

and then there is this:

I'm almost sure you are ENTJ. Your eyes in those films show an extrovert, you're interested in the audience reactions. Your accent on qualification also reminds me of an ENTJ, surely a judging person. I wouldn't type you as an ENTP, our merit is our abilities to improvise spontaneously rather than being qualified. And about INTJs, they usually have a narrower sphere of interests and also really DON'T manage so well to handle social situations. ENTJ's are born explorers with the purpose of bringing light to every unknown place, you look like one. Your "introverted" behavior could be a way you learned to be more successful.

u!

Quote:

Last edited by shadowpuppet; 09/06/2008 at 04:30 AM.
Old 09/06/2008, 04:36 AM

Quote:
Thanks, I doubt it.

Here is more support for Kensi's conjecture: Picture Test ENTj

and then there is this:

I'm almost sure you are ENTJ. Your eyes in those films show an extrovert, you're interested in the audience reactions. Your accent on qualification also reminds me of an ENTJ, surely a judging person. I wouldn't type you as an ENTP, our merit is our abilities to improvise spontaneously rather than being qualified. And about INTJs, they usually have a narrower sphere of interests and also really DON'T manage so well to handle social situations. ENTJ's are born explorers with the purpose of bringing light to every unknown place, you look like one. Your "introverted" behavior could be a way you learned to be more successful.
When you first posted the pic of you in the tux, I thought you VIed as an ENTj.

Increased expression of one function (1) suppresses the opposing intradichotomy function and (2) suppresses the opposing intrablock function (and vise versa).
Old 09/06/2008, 04:39 AM
Gone on holiday...

Hehe. I thought we were VI'ing James Bond
Old 09/06/2008, 04:46 AM

Quote:
Hehe. I thought we were VI'ing James Bond
What type is James Bond? I'm going to guess ESTp.

Old 09/06/2008, 04:52 AM
Gone on holiday...

Quote:
Originally Posted by RSV3 View Post
What type is James Bond? I'm going to guess ESTp.
Definitely the conventional character, but what about say Roger Moore or Pierce Brosnan. Do you think they act like ESTp's in the films?

I could be wrong but I think SG mentioned somewhere that it would be interesting to see a real life ESTp play James Bond. Do you think the new one is ESTp?
Old 09/06/2008, 05:00 AM
the Omniscient

cool thanks

u!

Quote:
Old 09/06/2008, 05:01 AM

Quote:
Definitely the conventional character, but what about say Roger Moore or Pierce Brosnan. Do you think they act like ESTp's in the films?

I could be wrong but I think SG mentioned somewhere that it would be interesting to see a real life ESTp play James Bond. Do you think the new one is ESTp?
Hmm, it's hard to really type individual actors, because they have their actual type and the type they are playing.

I'd say the new one is ESTp though.

Old 09/06/2008, 06:25 AM

Quote:

and then there is this:

just curious who made this comment (not clear to me)
Old 09/06/2008, 01:56 PM
the Omniscient

Quote:
Originally Posted by kensi View Post
just curious who made this comment (not clear to me)
Just someone on another forum, here is another one:

It narrows it down quite a bit, actually--to two types. (The reason why it doesn't narrow it down to one type is because I couldn't discern your mannerisms very well...) I'm about as sure of this as can be reasonable (lol, about 100%)--you are Gamma NT, i.e. either INTp or ENTj.

First, let's take your writing... What jumps out at me there is your use of Te. It's so strong and nimble--you're not one to suffer logical contradictions--that I feel nearly 100% sure that it's either your accepting or creative function, (i.e. function #1 or #2, respectively, in Model A...) To be honest with you, after watching your video, I'm more inclined to believe that it's your creative function--but like I said, it's easier to tell the order of functions from mannerisms, so yeah, I could be wrong there, lol.

Ni jumps out at me. It's everywhere! haha. For example--this is a great example of Ni at work too, definitely--you're learning to play bass so that when you audition for a death metal band, you have something more to offer them if they don't need you on guitar, lol. Anyway, particulars aside, you talked almost exclusively about music, which you seem to love, and about which you know a lot... You describe what you like about it--the unpredictability/potentially surprising nature of it (improvising,) that there is almost an infinite way to do it, (Midi sequencing, bass, guitar, etc.) and that it helps you to relate to ppl (in Socionics, you exhibit a preference for Fi>Fe... This is in line with Gamma NT.) For example, you appreciated that your teacher taught you a more efficient way of playing... In other words, you are very imaginative--your imagination directs you to pursue your interests, (various types of music, various methods of playing, etc,) which are inter-connected.

u!

Quote:
Old 09/06/2008, 03:14 PM

Quote:
Just someone on another forum, here is another one:

It narrows it down quite a bit, actually--to two types. (The reason why it doesn't narrow it down to one type is because I couldn't discern your mannerisms very well...) I'm about as sure of this as can be reasonable (lol, about 100%)--you are Gamma NT, i.e. either INTp or ENTj.

First, let's take your writing... What jumps out at me there is your use of Te. It's so strong and nimble--you're not one to suffer logical contradictions--that I feel nearly 100% sure that it's either your accepting or creative function, (i.e. function #1 or #2, respectively, in Model A...) To be honest with you, after watching your video, I'm more inclined to believe that it's your creative function--but like I said, it's easier to tell the order of functions from mannerisms, so yeah, I could be wrong there, lol.

Ni jumps out at me. It's everywhere! haha. For example--this is a great example of Ni at work too, definitely--you're learning to play bass so that when you audition for a death metal band, you have something more to offer them if they don't need you on guitar, lol. Anyway, particulars aside, you talked almost exclusively about music, which you seem to love, and about which you know a lot... You describe what you like about it--the unpredictability/potentially surprising nature of it (improvising,) that there is almost an infinite way to do it, (Midi sequencing, bass, guitar, etc.) and that it helps you to relate to ppl (in Socionics, you exhibit a preference for Fi>Fe... This is in line with Gamma NT.) For example, you appreciated that your teacher taught you a more efficient way of playing... In other words, you are very imaginative--your imagination directs you to pursue your interests, (various types of music, various methods of playing, etc,) which are inter-connected.
I didn't know you were on the16types shadowpuppet. What's your user name?

Nevermind Huitzilopochtli.

Last edited by RSV3; 09/06/2008 at 03:14 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 09/06/2008, 03:28 PM
Omnomnom

Quote:
I like you Kanerou.
Aw. <3 Not to discount your opinion in any way, but I suspect the real test would be whether Prometheus likes me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kensi View Post
Just don't repeat yourself like that or you' ll scare her off.
She's not big on repetiotion i hear
*laughs* Shut up.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pandapanda View Post
That's not an ENFp trait, that's ADD. Listening to people is more related to Fi than Se.
Hm....maybe that's my problem. Seriously, I have considered whether I might be ADD. Anyway, if you all have anything to say about my type, you should probably head over to my thread.
Old 10/06/2008, 12:39 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kanerou View Post
Aw. <3 Not to discount your opinion in any way, but I suspect the real test would be whether Prometheus likes me.

*laughs* Shut up.

Hm....maybe that's my problem. Seriously, I have considered whether I might be ADD. Anyway, if you all have anything to say about my type, you should probably head over to my thread.

How would you classify your own reaction?....that in itself says quite a bit...