Go Back   Socionics Forums > Ramble Mumble

Ramble Mumble Anything goes, but please make an effort to stay positive and keep it socionics related.

Old 04/04/2006, 07:39 AM

Default Intertype Relation test @ socion.info

I just put up this new intertype relationship test I have been working on ... it is still in beta, but it works for the most part so I am doing a demo.

http://socion.info/reltest.htm
Old 04/04/2006, 10:09 PM

Default Re: Intertype Relation test @ socion.info

I disagree with this.
Quote:
A. You perceive him or her to be slightly or somewhat socially superficial, and therefore it would be odd to imagine him or her sticking to just a few close and loyal friends. His or hers social network is expansive and fanned out.

B. You perceive him and he to be somewhat limited in ability as far as socialibility is concerned and maybe even appears to be a little boring at times. He or she tends to stick to a few close friends and does not bother to expend the effort to expand his or hers social network much.
Neither.

Also, for instance, I have a friend, very much an introvert, who has an "expansive and fanned out social network"
Old 04/04/2006, 10:43 PM

I also disagree with it, and I plan to rewrite the question 'cause apparently many are finding it confusing due to the extreme assumptions made.
Old 04/04/2006, 11:35 PM

Alright, I changed the extroverted and introverted questions in a way that should disconnect them from sociality ... tell me if you guys think this an improvement or not.

Quote:
A. You perceive him or her to be predominatelly objective, disconnecting personal thought, wants, will, from reality and personal influences and only the observable is considered in the formation of his or her opinions. Very little attention is given to his or her own personal state with the acception of the supplementation of the externally observable and would could be tested through concrete or abstract experience.

B. You perceive him or her to be predominatelly subjective, where personal wants, needs, thoughts take precedance over all and little consideration is give to the external besides to direct to his or her own personal state. He or she may also have a tendency towards personal loyalties and tends to not deviate much from inner principles and morals, as opposed to consideration of the objective and observable.