Go Back   Socionics Forums > Ramble Mumble

Ramble Mumble Anything goes, but please make an effort to stay positive and keep it socionics related.

Old 07/08/2007, 12:30 AM
In exile

Default True Model A

http://img114.imageshack.us/img114/4...emodeladq3.png

I'm starting to believe that the nomenclature for types is incorrect. As for instance, an INTj or LII is not in my opinion naturally introverted. I believe it all depends on the subtype of the functions. An INTj can choose +Te or -Ti as their dominant function (although technically imo they are the same function).

Last edited by Zeus; 07/08/2007 at 06:51 AM. Reason: Image too wide
Old 07/08/2007, 05:15 AM
One hot piece of INTj ass

This is why it's hard to take you seriously. No explanation. No research. No sway.

It reminds me of freshman Physics when guys would raise their hands and give their theories to the professor, who had actually studied Physics for longer than they had been born. If you don't have street cred, you better have extensive research to back you up.
Old 07/08/2007, 05:22 AM
In exile

ive already given the theory in a previous post moron

and yes there is research behind this
Old 07/08/2007, 06:27 AM
One hot piece of INTj ass

moron??? Are you twelve? This isn't a school yard playground, there's no need for you to compensate for your inadequacies with feeble taunts. Just walk away if you've nothing to say.
Old 07/08/2007, 07:04 AM
In exile

Quote:
Originally Posted by ValerieUGA View Post
moron??? Are you twelve? This isn't a school yard playground, there's no need for you to compensate for your inadequacies with feeble taunts. Just walk away if you've nothing to say.
What inadequacies? I have already posted my theory. This is just supportive information. Ok, I'm gonna try to be nice to you even though for some reason I don't think you would be accepting. Sorry for calling you a moron, although I'm not sure why.

Here it goes:

Every sub-block in model A is really composed of 2 partial function instead of one function. The only reason I am referring to them as partial functions is that I am deducting them from the currently accepted way of classifying functions. The partial functions are both introverted and extroverted versions of the basic function type. In INTjs for example, the dominant sub-block is composed of both Ti and Te. This would also be the case for ENTjs. So, how do you differentiate between the two types? Well technically the functions manifest themselves in different ways in different types. This could be due to the alternative partial functions in a given block. So the way that I am going to differentiate the partial functions(this is due to having seen it done like this before) is to assign a aspect/distance of function, or in other words, polarity. In INTj's the polarity assigned is -Ti and +Te. -Ti when separated can be described by these adjectives: abstraction, generality, universality, system, classification, typology, the general laws, objectivity, true, validity, the analysis, logic of a science, criteria. +Te can be described as this: Advantage, benefit, profitability, technology, the facts, purchases, accumulation, the purchase, savings, putting in order, a practicality. It is in my opinion, that these functions are practically the same thing; the only difference is that one is the introverted introspective function, and the other is the communicative extroverted version. -Te could be explained as Uselessness, unprofitableness, use, application, deterioration, charges, expenditure, risk, experiment, sale, trade, actions in conditions of chaos, an ingenuity. +Ti could be explained as reality, detail, detailed study, carefulness, severity, place in hierarchies, laws, decisions, instructions, a choice of the best variant, logic of the organization. The theory of information metabolism states via Aushra Augusta's implementation into socionics suggests that introverted functions are introspective and only existent internally, and that extroverted functions are external and are expressive functions. There are data chains. Information travels from one function to the next and is expressed by an extroverted function, or is introspectively observed at each step in the data chain. Each step that the data reaches is influenced by the step before it. For INTjs the ego block works a lot like this:
http://i184.photobucket.com/albums/x...scist7/Img.jpg

The data travels from each point to the next depending on the need of the person in which the data is traveling. In INTjs, -Ni data could travel to +Te and express itself to the world. -Ti data could travel to +Ne and express itself to the world. The opposite reactions could occur and the INTj could become introspective. Data can travel from -Ni to -Ti and +Ne and +Te and back in forth on both examples. This is basically how the functions work in socionics.

Last edited by Zeus; 07/08/2007 at 07:06 AM. Reason: Image too wide
Old 09/08/2007, 03:36 PM
Resident Transexual

Hmmm.... close, but it isn't that simple. I think that every function can be split up into more then just two.

Ti Negative is really split up into these parts:

Ti-a = abstraction

Ti-b = generality

Ti-c = universality

Ti-d = system

Ti-e = classification

Ti-f = typology

Ti-g = the general laws

Ti-h = objectivity

Ti-i = true

Ti-j = validity

Ti-k = the analysis

Ti-l = logic of a science

Ti-m = criteria.

An INTj has Ti's a, c, d, h, i, and j. An ENTp has Ti's b, c, f, g, h, i, and l. An ISTj has Ti's j, k, l, m. An ESTp has all of them except for Ti-g (it is invertable in the ESTp and they are actually introverts because their Ti's are half in the dominant function.)

Same goes for the other functions, and each "type" can actually be I/E or N/S or T/F or J/P depending how they choose to express.

For instance, an INTj's first function is a mix of their Ti's, Te's, Ni's, Ne's, Si's, Se's, Fi's, and Fe's. This comes out to be 211 different functions, so it becomes their choice to be what function they want to express.

The data travels throughout the functions as a helix. (More specifically a 4 dimentional triple helix, but that is beside the point.)
Old 09/08/2007, 05:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Transigent View Post
Hmmm.... close, but it isn't that simple. I think that every function can be split up into more then just two.

Ti Negative is really split up into these parts:

Ti-a = abstraction

Ti-b = generality

Ti-c = universality

Ti-d = system

Ti-e = classification

Ti-f = typology

Ti-g = the general laws

Ti-h = objectivity

Ti-i = true

Ti-j = validity

Ti-k = the analysis

Ti-l = logic of a science

Ti-m = criteria.

An INTj has Ti's a, c, d, h, i, and j. An ENTp has Ti's b, c, f, g, h, i, and l. An ISTj has Ti's j, k, l, m. An ESTp has all of them except for Ti-g (it is invertable in the ESTp and they are actually introverts because their Ti's are half in the dominant function.)

Same goes for the other functions, and each "type" can actually be I/E or N/S or T/F or J/P depending how they choose to express.

For instance, an INTj's first function is a mix of their Ti's, Te's, Ni's, Ne's, Si's, Se's, Fi's, and Fe's. This comes out to be 211 different functions, so it becomes their choice to be what function they want to express.

The data travels throughout the functions as a helix. (More specifically a 4 dimentional triple helix, but that is beside the point.)
Transigent, is what you're seeing here a result or a metabolism? Is there a actual separation of function, i.e function a-m, or is result a-m a product of the data traveling through the functions.

Function x is dominant, but all functions seem to be running simultaneously so what could perceived as a difference in structure could be a difference in result.

I'm going to diverge into a bit of abstraction here.

Say the 8 jung types are structures. And what you've described in a-m is the result... the algorithm that produced result a-m from the 8 structure is the metabolism. By correctly identifying results and structure, we can reverse- engineer metabolism.

I'm not a psychologist, but I deal with reverse engineering and algorithms every day... and one must differentiate between result vs structure to create algorithm.

Edit: Results can also be structures, such as neuro-chemical biological structures can go thru biological metabolism to produce psychological structures which are biological results.
Old 20/01/2008, 02:37 PM

Omg...211 functions? You kidding?

I don't think there's anything wrong with the Model A, except the INTj and INTp mess.