Thread: Istp HA to love
View Single Post
Old 20/03/2011, 03:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyclops View Post
Eh, why is being tidy and not drinking to excess etc bs?

On the one hand people want to be respectful, conscientious, take care of their bodies and others, live useful lifes, yet the things which are conducive to this are paradoxically mocked.

Maybe the hypocrisy you speak of comes from a conflict of what's right or not. Not that I'm one to talk lol. Just sayin. Food for thought at least.
No you misunderstood. The bs rules of society were about something else that I don't want to get into here. Plus I haven't been drinking to excess either. I used to drink to excess years ago but now it is only once in a blue moon and then it's only 4 or 5 pints. Not exactly what you would call over the top. He seems to have it in his head that I have a problem because of my wild ways in the past yet he went drinking for 4 days straight last week and actually got a panic attack after it. Pot? kettle? black? Plus I am actually way cleaner than he is. His room smells. Mine is actually tidy and I like it that way.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SG View Post
Not that is what you're saying can't be true, but maybe there is also another possibility that he is not ISTp?
Oh after a few years obsessing about socionics every day (yes every day) I am pretty sure he is istp.

Last edited by I of the Potato; 20/03/2011 at 03:38 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost