View Single Post
Old 07/06/2010, 09:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by zampa View Post
He never wrote an autobio, he only wrote an introduction to a biography of Richard Schickel

I'm sorry for you but Eastwood is introverted and still it.

"Maybe being an introvert gives me, by sheer accident, a certin screen presence, a mystique."---Eastwood on his screen persona quoted in The New York Times, November 21, 1993.

..." Young Clint attended eight grammar schools and later described himself as having been a lonely, introverted child."...
Clint Eastwood " Playboy Interview March, 1997"

..."'When I was growing up I wasn’t an extrovert. If anything I was an introverted kid, and a very average pupil at school. I was very quiet. My dad, though, he was the opposite; he was very outgoing. People really loved him. He was spectacular, in fact, and he would have been a great actor. That would have been something to see; he would have enjoyed every minute of it.’
Following his father’s wishes, he graduated from high school and had intended to study music at the University of Seattle, until he was drafted into the Army at the outbreak of the Korean War in 1950."...Eastwood Interviewed Daily Telegragh Interview Feb 3rd 2010 By Will Lawrence
Intoversion has nothing to do with socialness; it has to do with what you enjoy activities from, your inner world, as in when your eyes are open are you all there or in you head and mind, or the outer world, as in when your eyes are open are you observing and taking in a lot of your environment; you can't tell these socionics functions from sociability...that's MBTI. In socionics SF and NF types are very social even though many are introverts.