Thread: Revisiting V.I.
View Single Post
Old 08/06/2010, 07:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by nahbee1235 View Post
ISFp... interesting... would you care to elaborate on how you reached your conclusion??

hmm... my friends & what I like about them... My best friend for what seemed like forever was an INXj. I liked that I could confide in her and know that she would not "spill the beans", so to speak. We spent most of our time together discovering new places & things, and using our combined imaginations to pretend we were living in different places or times, kind of hard to describe but that's what we did. After we moved apart from each other however, we maintained very limited contact with one other.... She's become quite domestic & career-focused, while I've decided to FML & party my life away...

There isn't a specific type of person or people I hang out with. As long as they are not judgmental, filled with 'unnecessary' rage/angst, or rude, then everything will be groovy...

Not having a social life = death for me. Sure, I like my having my days off where I work on my own projects, but if I go a few days without hearing from anyone, I start to get *really* depressed.

I'm currently working as a waitress, & it is like *the* perfect job for me.. I <3 it sooo much. I get to interact with new people constantly in a very fast-paced environment... plus $$ is good too, . I like that it's physical work, and when there's a "crisis" I'm the one who's directing everyone to make sure that the restaurant still runs smoothly. I get to use my ability to improvise wherever, whenever, with whatever is available, it's a true strength of mine.

There's more that I'll write, but I'm stopping here because it's already past 2 in the morning, and I have work in about 8 hours...
Most EST types are rather anti social...so already I considered you to be ISTx or SF or NF type because you are rather warm hearted and social...Si is hard to see in writing...Fe is much clearer in your tone, intonations and mimickery like using expressions in icons to further and heighten the emphasis of enthusiastic tone you want to convey.

It's not just a job but it's *the* perfect job.
Its not just much but it's sooooo much...Si...makes you feel good inside not only saying the thing you are experiencing, but also feeling it too...that's a function of Fe.

Just because you are "business" minded that doesn't mean you can't be ISFp; George Soros, a great investor and business man, also VI-s as ISFp type.