View Single Post
Old 03/06/2008, 03:03 AM

Well I don't have a lot more to add primarily because I only know you on a very superficial level and have my typing ability is constrained by this. I'll throw in a couple more points though.

First, I will confess that I initially was doing more generalizing and these generalizations (e.g., that I thought you had an Fe PoLR without backing up my conclusion) understandably frustrated you because I wasn't giving you much reasoning to argue against. However, in my defense, this is an INTj trait. From wikisocion's INTj description:
"
The LII may explore many avenues of thought, but in the end only tell others his refined conclusions, because he sees the intermediate steps as irrelevant. He is often too concise for his own good, making it difficult for others to understand his ideas. "

And I think the previous paragraph shows the INTj-INTp difference between us. I don't rely on a lot of facts to make conclusions (through deductive reasoning and because I'm too lazy (Ne) to spend the time finding all the relevant facts). And this is undoubtedly could be perceived as a strength or weakness of the INTj (that is the ability to make decisions based on little information). And I don't really deem the steps of my analysis to be very important--only the refined conclusions. You on the other hand, as a Te would, loves to find and assess facts and their accuracy. And as a Te, demand (justifiably) to see the steps taken by me in how I reached my conclusion. You want to see my sources of information.

Increased expression of one function (1) suppresses the opposing intradichotomy function and (2) suppresses the opposing intrablock function (and vise versa).