View Single Post
Old 14/05/2008, 05:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vibration View Post
Thing is, I (me myself), am not impressed by my skills because I let other people choose what skills I should develop most of the time and I (besides hating myself for that) slowly start to realize that I should not do that because it destroys my happiness. BTW, is not this what type theory is all about really? Realizing what you are good at -what you like about yourself what other people appreciate in you -and then trying to find the overlap between those in order to figure out what you possibly should do with your life? Or?

I know exactly what you mean (with the exception of people telling me what to do). I think the problem lies in excessive use of intuition. It's like a power surge that drains all the batteries quickly. I often find myself in semi-vegetative state, when all the power but the minimal life support is diverted to 'front phasers'. That lack of energy after long periods of using intuition often makes me unhappy. I think the key is to take breaks when needed, but you probably know (judging by your exceptional productivity) that's once you pop you can't stop. Other than that, I'd also like to know the secret of eternal happiness