View Single Post
Old 03/06/2008, 12:08 AM
Gone on holiday...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prometheus View Post
Why do you think that he is an INTp? His test results suggest that he is indeed a LII.
I'm not sure about what test results he's had, but it is possible that they are misconstrued by intpworm not fully understanding the questions of the test etc.

Although it's true he's posted only for a while, I think there is enough there so far which would suggest INTp rather than INTj.

For instance, when you view his somewhat 'socially' confrontation stance, it is similar if not pretty close to what one often can see in an Fe PoLR type. His noted antagonistic approach is also something which can be attributed to the INTp's way of looking to draw others out to find what they are thinking - because their Ni likes to consider other possibilities and seek the other opinions in relation to this (much in the way of Paul James' description of said type)

Also..something else, his logical conclusions relate to what he sees as facts. For instance, he concluded earlier that only S types use VI -> based on (rather poor of course) empirical evidence..that I use it and I am S and that you use it (him seeming to believe you are S) I also suspect he is combining this with his apparently skewed version (I refer to most hated types when he reveals some of his understanding of S and N dichotomy) of the dichotomies, this shows a certain Te factual information-connection taking place on his part..although clearly he is wrong on his conclusions.

Note how he tried to collaborate more empirical type evidence by opening a thread with a set of questions on this (which is now a poll)

Of course this isn't the be all and end all, but it is a reasonable case (at least to start) to suspect the INTp over INTj (and yes..possibly INTP also it would seem)