View Single Post
Old 18/05/2007, 08:06 PM

Hi!

My name is Kaido (that ai part is enounced as [ri]). I'm from Estonia. I study Estonian language and literature at the moment.

They don't teach the socionics I like online. The socionics I like is something what I like to call the Ethical Socionics, opposite to Western socionics. The Ethical socionics instead of trying to figure out the functions, centres on exploring your self and among many other techniques, it also tryes to use socionics to improve your life and the life of others. That's why it's ethical, it values your feelings a lot. The idea is opposite to 'mainstream', because it belives that by knowing who you are, you can start understanding and using socionics.

BTW, it's nice to see that there's more people online than there are writing ones. The chat doesn't always have to be on socionics. You can talk on what ever you like and wish at the moment. I'm sure that there's a lot of people around here who will like to read and answer to your regular questions, which necessarily don't have to be psychology related all the time.

(Hope my English wasn't way too silly and y'all understood wha I was saying. )