View Single Post
Old 13/05/2008, 09:21 PM

I guess cyclops prefers the light/mirror/sponge metaphor

Hi, my username is Dewy. This is not my name, and is often misleading because I am also not male, but female. I'm ENTp to the bone, 7w6. Despite my "inventor" nature, I'm currently pursuing a degree in History and intend to continue into graduate studies in Gender and Family History. This may seem a little odd, but I believe this drive stems from my desire to rationalize that which eludes me most: emotions and relationships.

And now with intros out of the way I can throw in my two cents worth! I'm not really sure what you're trying to say, Vibration. Are you saying that ENTps, by nature of their desire to be good at everything can never master anything, will always merely reflect, and therefore are shallow and never find self-satisfaction in what they do? They're always struggling to prove themselves and are never satisfied with their own accomplishments? While I think this idea has merit, I don't think it's necessarily true. Perhaps part of the journey as ENTp is recognizing your strengths and weaknesses. Yes, I know I try to be well-rounded and always want to be #1, but I tend to recognize my own strengths and find satisfaction from those instead. Life's a game and the best way to win is to play with a comparative advantage.