Thread: VI me
View Single Post
Old 27/05/2010, 08:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MDarman View Post
Smiling pictures don't say anything of a person's type; I felt originally that you were stashing some values under the covers; I want to ask again, what do you value when it comes to other people? What things, when others do attracts you to them and makes you say "wow, I really love that quality or trait in that individual." What are your weaknesses?

Yeah, the above points you away from ESTp. Maybe we were not clear about what you meant by the word aggression.

Second part of my hilight points to Fe PoLR.
Aggression as in, I'm not afraid to approach and not afraid to move things physically a long.

I admire strong people(think Vin Diesel in Fast and the Furious) who aren't afraid to stand up to anyone. Mike Singletary is a guy, I respect, cause he takes control of his team and doesn't allow the bullshit, while putting down those who don't fit into the team mindset.(look up his youtube video about I want winners)

Weakness, I push people away who try to get to close. My same buddy said I'm a stone because I don't let myself fall for anyone..