Thread: VI me
View Single Post
Old 27/05/2010, 08:32 PM

Found a test where it said exclude work personality, and am 90% confident, I'm a ISTP.

Smiling picture = My good old friend in town, headed back, why not?

I am aggressive with a chick yet, if she wants to rush anything, I back off. Example, girl dropped L-bomb within our first two hangouts and I dropped the progression on that situation.

I can talk smack at competition, but I usually hold back until my actions back it up.

If I'm in my room, I really don't like to be bothered.

Don't like being told what to do, or those wasting time on dumb details.

I know when a girls into me, but I process whether or not she'd fit in my lifestyle before I do pursue.

I have acquired social skills and business empathy(fake) because I work at a bank and its a necessity for career growth.

I don't like small talk or expending energy keeping up with random peoples lives, and have been known to walk right by people without saying anything to them, unless I have a point to in public.

Very protective of my friends and sibling; no one messes with me when my temper blows.

Cousin started crying and I can only help and stand and kind of smile for no reason.

At the gym, I don't socialize unless I see one of my good friends there. I have things to do.

Generally listen more than talk.