Thread: VI me
View Single Post
Old 25/05/2010, 09:33 PM

Here where I live ESTPs are generally very much physically like him. They workout a lot and take steroids to get muscle mass. They shove people who are on their way. I said xSTP by the pics because of my own theory that types which value muscles and working out that much are mostly ISTP and ESTP and the latter even more. An xSTJ would be less likely to have the patience to workout a lot, since he´s more focused on T rather than S.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mihai_m View Post
Hey! Take care that Fe in Ego is the most concerned about aesthetics, not Si, think about ISTp/SLI compared to INFp/IEI. I think this is important to warn about.
Pinocchio, what exactly do you mean? You´re trying to say that Fe has more to do with Aesthetics (as beauty of concrete objects and persons) than Si?

I disagree, Fe is emotions and can be concerned with aesthetics for the emotional tone they give, but pure raw aesthetics in and of itself is Sensory.

INFPs value aesthetics by the emotional tone they produce, the dramatic colours and things like that. ISTPs value beauty by the sheer sensory sense of beauty. Former values aesthetics as expression of emotion and art, kater values it because it is simply nice looking, without any emotional content involved.

Last edited by FSG; 25/05/2010 at 09:33 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost