View Single Post
Old 03/06/2008, 12:48 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by IntjWurm View Post
I could use the same argument on you...you still have not provided any conclusive evidence and I am growing wary of your conceited attitude regarding the accepted standards of measure, including the socionics test. Your elusive constructs and disdain for pragmatic methods make me wonder if indeed it isn't you that is INTP. To be honest I was initially certain that I was INTP (Albert Einstein's type) because I did not want to be limited by making judgments in ephemeral contexts, but I tested consistently INTJ on many different tests and so I have accepted it. I now realize that this reflects my ability to be strategically decisive and to generate empirical content from hunches (such as the poll). I am on average about 2/3 more J than P, or 83% J and 17% P. So I repeat, what is your excuse (excuses are an INT thing), RSVp?
You can type me however you want. However, I must reiterate my position: you seem to consistently demonstrate Te in your ego block and Fe as your PoLR. And I don't think I have acted "conceited" so far; I have just given some first-impression thoughts and called for more discussion on the subject (I have never said I think you are INTp for sure; rather I have said your own actions raise some questions as to your self-proclaimed INTj typing). Furthermore, I would turn your comment back around and observe that you yourself have demonstrated a fairly arrogant and conceited position in regards to your type--particularly by using the name intjwurm and by being so unreceptive to this discussion.

Increased expression of one function (1) suppresses the opposing intradichotomy function and (2) suppresses the opposing intrablock function (and vise versa).

Last edited by RSV3; 03/06/2008 at 12:53 AM.