View Single Post
Old 24/02/2012, 09:36 PM
One hot piece of INTj ass

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nocturnality View Post
Hi!

I need some help defining what the qualities of a creative , combined with a base really are.

This is what I got. I don't understand how one could be creative and/or inventive when it comes to position of authority though. Anyone who can clarify or got any ideas?
Lawyers who use creative technical arguments that support their position.

From Legally Blonde, in a law classroom after a professor poses a case where a sperm donor wanted visitation rights to his offspring:

Elle: Although Mr. Huntington makes an excellent point...
I have to wonder if the defendant kept a thorough record of every sperm emission made throughout his life.

Law Prof:Interesting. Why do you ask?

Elle:Unless the defendant attempted to contact every single one-night stand to determine if a child resulted in those unions he has no parental claim over this child whatsoever.
Why now? Why this sperm?

Law Prof: I see your point.

Elle: And for that matter, all masturbatory emissions where his sperm was clearly not seeking an egg could be termed reckless abandonment.

--->This is obv not a serious conversation, but you might get the point. Construing creative technicalities is their thing. Which is why they sometimes get busted in financial securities where they may be able to defend their actions with a sound technical argument to their "creative" solutions but get blindsided when that's all swept under the rug to serve a larger social purpose.