Thread: VI me
View Single Post
Old 25/05/2010, 06:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mihai_m View Post
The picture made me think about ESTp/SLE, the first description about ISTp/SLI, then the second description made me think about ESTj/LSE which is my overall opinion. SLEs don't have a problem with lazy people, and they're often lazy and procrastinating, IME. A difference between ESTp and ESTj is that the former prefers to make "hits" to take the pot, while ESTj's don't, the prefer constant working and development towards a fully deserved earn.

So I say ESTp

Hey! Take care that Fe in Ego is the most concerned about aesthetics, not Si, think about ISTp/SLI compared to INFp/IEI. I think this is important to warn about.
Do me a favor, try to make a little more sense...I have no idea what you are talking about.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MDarman View Post
Do me a favor, try to make a little more sense...I have no idea what you are talking about.

Quote:
Originally Posted by natemaldonado View Post
Took Turbo XL and said EST? and I took the 3 question test on another socionics website and it said I was SLE
How do you arrange or care for your immediate living environment? Like your home; are you very careful about how things go?

Last edited by MDarman; 25/05/2010 at 06:53 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost