Old 02/06/2008, 03:57 AM

Lightbulb Greetings Earthlings

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyclops View Post
Reflecting, emitting, what about absorbing
What about transmitting?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vibration View Post
But what about lasering -creating stimulated emission instead? The contents of the message line up in parallell, become a coherent brilliant laser beam shining on a focused spot creating deep understanding within that illuminated area!?
That is for INTJs only (like Niels Bohr, the father of the discrete states that permit population inversions).

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vibration View Post
Basically, I wonder if many other ENTps suffer from the same dilemma, i.e., they have to prove things to other people. And that causes meaningless pain.
I smell a lot of prestige in all ENTps I know.
I too am a composer; I also like to jam and improvise freely. I am not sure about the solution to your problem, but you might want to look into Type 3 Enneagrams; they are motivated to glorify this ideal.

I am:
I(100%) N(100%) T(100%) J(66%)
R(82%) C(90%) O(82%) E(90%) I(90%)
5(112%) w6(71%)
and 100% LII - I'm surprised at the conspicuous absence of this notation in the forums (I was quite certain that this was the official jargon of socionics). I am an experimental physicist working with molecular films and their surface interactions at atomic resolution; I have also worked in sex pheromone discovery and light detection and ranging. I value theories that are supported beyond reference contexts.

Last edited by IntjWurm; 02/06/2008 at 04:07 AM.