View Single Post
Old 13/06/2008, 07:08 AM
House Robot

Quote:
Originally Posted by RSV3 View Post
Wrong. Every small group (quadras, temperaments, clubs, etc) has the same number of similarities and differences with intra-group members as any other small group. This is because each small group is a combination of a certain number of dichotomies which every member of the small group shares in common with each other.
Nonsense. You don't understand what I'm talking about. The quadras are defined by the intertype relations between its members - not by the objectively observable similarities between its members. That's a huge difference.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RSV3
This is wrong again. She should not be examining club differences precisely because she is already a known NF; you have it reversed. If she already knows she's an NF, then looking at club differences is redundant and irrelevant. She is trying to determine E/I and J/P dichotomies at this point which makes quadras, temperaments, etc. the more pertinent small groups for her to examine.
Are you dumb as a bat? You are only repeating what I said in my post. I made a general point on what one should (not) focus on when typing people, and the quadras should always come at a very late stage in the typing process, and only as a confirmation that the already established type is the correct one. You should never start with the quadras. Period.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RSV3 View Post
It just sounded like he was directing you to look at clubs which to me makes very little sense since your NF status seems fairly well discerned at this point. But it's very possible I misinterpreted.

It is also ironic that I may have misinterpreted Prom (my quasi-identical) in the thread discussing whether quasi-identical relationships are bad.
Okay, now you realize what was happening. Good.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kanerou View Post
What happens if I end up balanced?
You can't. You can never be balanced between extraversion and introversion, because it is a dichotomy - not a scale.

Last edited by Prometheus; 13/06/2008 at 07:08 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost