Thread: INTp uncovered
View Single Post
Old 18/12/2007, 08:29 PM
Gone on holiday...

Quote:
Originally Posted by complicater-complexer View Post
No thoughts. I need to know how does Te proceed first. Te is very difficult to me to grasp.
I pull together all the available facts, and use all the facts I have gathered, 'swirl' them around, and I feel that with what I have gathered I then present to the world, my thoughts. When I gather this information, there is of course, some blanks (after all..vn take on board EVERYTHING would suggest I don't actually have a mind of my own) so what happens is I take on as many facts as I can, the more facts I take on, the more able I am to reject that which does not fit in with the most of the assimilated information.

The more information I take on, the more I am able to reject that which does not fit in, and the more able I am to use this information to formulate my own opinions, and indeed, to come up with new ideas and advances in the information I have taken on.

It occurs, that how I am creative with this information, ie my new ideas and advances, is influenced by my S.

But I will say that Te is a logical information external gatherer, and then connect that info to be very knowledgable, to absorb, then produce internally and externally, new insights based on this data gathering and sorting system.