Socionics Forums

Socionics Forums (http://www.socionics.com/forums/index.php)
-   Ramble Mumble (http://www.socionics.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   ***Introduce Yourself Thread*** (http://www.socionics.com/forums/showthread.php?t=410)

Kanerou 22/07/2008 11:25 PM

Welcome. INFP is Fi Ne Si Te. INFp is Ni Fe Si Te. Therefore, despite being INFP, you might be INFp or INFj (Fi Ne Ti Se). If you would like to make sure which you are, www.socionics.com has a Socionics Type Assistant under the 'Tests' link. Also, you can create a thread with a description of yourself and even pictures, if you would like. We look forward to seeing you around.

maharichie 23/07/2008 12:41 AM

ESFp checking in :)

I feel like I've stumbled into the classroom where the chess club meets after school while looking for a place to make out. Hey everybody!
Actually I'm here not just to stare admiringly in the mirror but also to get some advice in how to manage my committed relationship with my ESFj partner (we're Quasi-Identical and the bickering and arguing never stops!). Really appreciate any insight, personal experience with this relation type and of course advice!

I've been into, or known about, the MBTI typing thing for a little while but not sure what the difference is with socionics. Also familiar with the Enneagram which I also find entertaining and insightful.

I enjoy many things, but mostly I love surfing, music and talking about interesting stuff. My friends span all types and I love them all, except those that don't like me, then I'm just patient :)

Rich

Kanerou 23/07/2008 12:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by maharichie (Post 13809)
I feel like I've stumbled into the classroom where the chess club meets after school while looking for a place to make out. Hey everybody!
Actually I'm here not just to stare admiringly in the mirror but also to get some advice in how to manage my committed relationship with my ESFj partner (we're Quasi-Identical and the bickering and arguing never stops!). Really appreciate any insight, personal experience with this relation type and of course advice!

I've been into, or known about, the MBTI typing thing for a little while but not sure what the difference is with socionics. Also familiar with the Enneagram which I also find entertaining and insightful.

I enjoy many things, but mostly I love surfing, music and talking about interesting stuff. My friends span all types and I love them all, except those that don't like me, then I'm just patient :)

Rich

You, sir, are highly amusing and very ESFp-ish. :laugh: I hope to see you around.

Mikeru 31/08/2008 07:04 AM

Hi, I'm Mike and I'm an ISTJ.

http://images.mikecompscigeek.com/istj_description.png http://images.mikecompscigeek.com/istj_percentages.png

I'm Korean, but I consider myself a twinkie- "White on the inside, yellow on the outside".

Kanerou 02/09/2008 09:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mikeru (Post 14369)
Hi, I'm Mike and I'm an ISTJ.

http://images.mikecompscigeek.com/istj_description.png http://images.mikecompscigeek.com/istj_percentages.png

I'm Korean, but I consider myself a twinkie- "White on the inside, yellow on the outside".

Heya. ISTJ does not necessarily equal ISTj, though there are those who will dispute that. Anyway, welcome. If you do turn out to be Beta, well....we need more of you guys anyway. :p Shadowpuppet will show you to the hotel; it's the large, imposing-looking...no wait, that's Gamma's. *looks at SP* What does Beta have?

king 04/09/2008 01:03 AM

Hello

Hi
My names Kingsley and I live in Hertfordshire, England.
I really like this stuff, only recently got into it. It seems pretty accurate, although I'm going to take it with a pinch of salt, for the time being.
And I really don't get all the theory behind it, dominant this, something that and triangles, so I'll have to look into that more.
Anyway I reckon I'm an ENFP according to those tests, but not 100% certain!
I've got loads of stupid questions I'd like to ask, so you'll probably find this place swamped.
:Nes: triangle
:Tes: square
:Ses: circle
:Tis: another square
:Fis: tetris

Kanerou 04/09/2008 01:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by king (Post 14439)
Hi
I really like this stuff, only recently got into it. It seems pretty accurate, although I'm going to take it with a pinch of salt, for the time being.
And I really don't get all the theory behind it, dominant this, something that and triangles, so I'll have to look into that more.
I've got loads of stupid questions I'd like to ask, so you'll probably find this place swamped.

This place is littered with "stupid" questions, so don't feel shy. :p Welcome.

king 04/09/2008 03:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kanerou (Post 14441)
This place is littered with "stupid" questions, so don't feel shy. :p Welcome.

cheers, I wont

Banter 05/09/2008 01:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by king (Post 14439)
Hi

:welcome: king!

king 11/09/2008 10:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Banter (Post 14501)
:welcome: king!

Hi Banter . . . .

darkspirit1978 31/10/2008 06:13 AM

Hi, I'm living in England... :seeya:

And...:spy:...this seems to be an interesting forum.

I hope I can understand more about me... :lighten: :smart:

It looks complex and I'm still trying to understand the theory... :sleepdeprivation:

There are parts of it that reminds me of maths! :yuck: :shootmyself: :behead:

Well, at least These emoticons are quiet funny. :laughing:

Not much to say, I think I should go to sleep...

Probably you are all a bunch of strange and wierd people... :poke:

:laughing: Anyway...

See you around! :ciao:

:goodbye:

Banter 31/10/2008 02:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by darkspirit1978 (Post 15609)
Hi, I'm living in England... :seeya:

And...:spy:...this seems to be an interesting forum.

I hope I can understand more about me... :lighten: :smart:

It looks complex and I'm still trying to understand the theory... :sleepdeprivation:

There are parts of it that reminds me of maths! :yuck: :shootmyself: :behead:

Well, at least These emoticons are quiet funny. :laughing:

Not much to say, I think I should go to sleep...

Probably you are all a bunch of strange and wierd people... :poke:

:laughing: Anyway...

See you around! :ciao:

:goodbye:

:welcome: darkspirit1978!

Kanerou 31/10/2008 03:20 PM

Allo, DarkSpirit. You should make a typing thread.

darkspirit1978 31/10/2008 07:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Banter (Post 15615)
Welcome darkspirit1978!

Thank you...

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kanerou (Post 15618)
Allo, Darkspirit. You should make a typing thread.

All right!

I think I'm INTj or INTp (enneagram - type 5) and I must write a few words about my self...

If you are interested in knowing a little more just check my profile!

I updated it a few minutes ago!

:spy:

Kanerou 31/10/2008 09:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by darkspirit1978 (Post 15620)
All right!

I think I'm INTj or INTp (enneagram - type 5) and I must write a few words about my self...

If you are interested in knowing a little more just check my profile!

I updated it a few minutes ago!

:spy:

I saw it. I doubt you are INTj; you seem very Ni. On a somewhat related note, you bear a scarily close resemblance to an old friend of mine. :p

darkspirit1978 31/10/2008 11:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kanerou (Post 15623)
I saw it. I doubt you are INTj; you seem very Ni. On a somewhat related note, you bear a scarily close resemblance to an old friend of mine. :p

Is the resemblace fisical or is it something else?:sleepdeprivation:

hmmm...I was cloned years ago, because of my good genes! :laughing:

Anyway...you doubt that I am an INTj because I seem very Ni!

What about an INTp? Could I still be one?

I'm afraid I still do not understand this theory well...

:read:

Kanerou 31/10/2008 11:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by darkspirit1978 (Post 15626)
Is the resemblace fisical or is it something else?:sleepdeprivation:

hmmm...I was cloned years ago, because of my good genes! :laughing:

Anyway...you doubt that I am an INTj because I seem very Ni!

What about an INTp? Could I still be one?

I'm afraid I still do not understand this theory well...

:read:

Hm...maybe not as alike as I had thought; I have not seen him in about 5 years, so I forget exactly how he looks. But yes, physically speaking. It was enough to make me look twice and convince myself you weren't him. I mentioned him in part because my first guess for him was INTp.

My mistake. I was ruling out INTj and therefore leaving INTp. I didn't make that clear.

tk_canwest 02/11/2008 03:42 AM

Hello there,

my name is Taewook, and I live in Ottawa, Ontario, Canada. I'm a business student at the University of Western Ontario, and I think the MBTI and Socionics are pretty interesting subjects that are useful when studying how people interact with each other. As for my personality type, I tend to come out as an ESTJ.

I hope to learn more about the personality types and the intertype relations, and apply the knowledge gained in real life situations.

king 03/11/2008 01:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tk_canwest (Post 15656)
Hello there,

my name is Taewook, and I live in Ottawa, Ontario, Canada. I'm a business student at the University of Western Ontario, and I think the MBTI and Socionics are pretty interesting subjects that are useful when studying how people interact with each other. As for my personality type, I tend to come out as an ESTJ.

I hope to learn more about the personality types and the intertype relations, and apply the knowledge gained in real life situations.

Hi Taewook. Your writing is small. Efficiant use of space. I was just wondering where the ESTjs were.

Cyclops 03/11/2008 01:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tk_canwest (Post 15656)
Hello there,

Interesting. I look forward to seeing what you produce.